2015 American And National League Gold Glove Winners

The Gold Glove winners in the American League and National League were announced by ESPN on Tuesday night. The award show was sponsored by Rawlings.

Managers from each team voted for 75 percent of the selection process, while the other 25 percent is based on statistics. Each manager can only vote for their respective league and can not vote for their own players. Later this month, the Baseball Writers Association of American (BWAA) awards of Most Valuable Player, Cy Young, Rookie of the Year and Manager of the Year will be announced on MLB Network. The winners of the Platinum Glove, which is the best defensive player in each league, will be announced on November 14th.

-----------------------------------

2015 Gold Glove winners:

AMERICAN LEAGUE: 

Pitcher: Dallas Keuchel - Houston Astros

Catcher: Salvador Perez - Kansas City Royals

First Base: Eric Hosmer - Kansas City Royals

Second Base: Jose Altuve - Houston Astros

Shortstop: Alcides Escobar - Kansas City Royals

Third Base: Manny Machado - Baltimore Orioles

Right Field: Kole Calhoun - Los Angeles Angels

Center Field: Kevin Kiermaier - Tampa Bay Rays

Left Field: Yoenis Cespedes - Detroit Tigers/New York Mets

NATIONAL LEAGUE: 

Pitcher: Zack Greinke - Los Angeles Dodgers

Catcher: Yadier Molina - St. Louis Cardinals

First Base: Paul Goldschmidt - Arizona Diamondbacks

Second Base: Dee Gordon - Miami Marlins

Shortstop: Brandon Crawford - San Francisco Giants

Third Base: Nolan Arenado - Colordao Rockies

Right Field: Jason Heyward - St. Louis Cardinals 

Center Field: A.J. Pollock - Arizona Diamondbacks

Left Field: Starling Marte - Pittsburgh Pirates

-----------------------------------

2015 Award Schedule:

Jackie Robinson Rookie of the Year - November 16

American League: Carlos Correa, Francisco Lindor, Miguel Sano

National League: Kris Bryant, Matt Duffy, Jung Ho Kang

Manager of the Year - November 17

American League: Jeff Banister, A.J. Hinch, Paul Molitor

National League: Terry Collins, Joe Maddon, Mike Matheny

Cy Young - November 18

American League: Sonny Gray, Dallas Keuchel, David Price

National League: Jake Arrieta, Zack Greinke, Clayton Kershaw

Most Valuable Player - November 19

American League: Lorenzo Cain, Josh Donaldson, Mike Trout

National League: Paul Goldschmidt, Bryce Harper, Joey Votto

VAVEL Logo