Highlights and Best Moments: Nets 123-104 Celtics in NBA Season
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

10:43 PM5 days ago

Highlights

10:09 PM5 days ago

Thanks

Thank you for following the broadcast of the Nets-Celtics game in the 2021 NBA season.
10:04 PM5 days ago

End game

Nets 123-104 Celtics.
9:59 PM5 days ago

4Q 00:50

Payton Pritchard with a double-double and the Celtics surpass 100 points.
9:54 PM5 days ago

4Q 01:26

Already with substitutes, Cam Thomas makes the double to consummate the victory.
9:49 PM5 days ago

4Q 04:08

James Harden scores both free throws to increase lead to 18 points
9:44 PM5 days ago

4Q 05:46

Marcus Smart with the triple and the Celtics want to react.
9:39 PM5 days ago

4Q 07:33

Jayson Tatum from the free throw line hits the mark and doesn't miss a shot.
9:34 PM5 days ago

4Q 08:16

Patty Mills with a three-pointer and the Nets are already over 100 points.
9:29 PM5 days ago

4Q 09:23

Jayson Tatum with the sinker and now the difference is only 12.
9:24 PM5 days ago

4Q 11:33

Marcus Smart does not miss from the free throw line and makes both points.
9:19 PM6 days ago

End of third quarter

Nets 97-76 Celtics.
9:14 PM6 days ago

3Q 01:53

Cam Thomas with a double to further increase the lead.
9:09 PM6 days ago

3Q 03:05

Jaylen Brown goes into the kitchen and gets the double.
9:04 PM6 days ago

3Q 05:01

Marcus Smart steals the ball from Harden and goes in alone to make the two-pointer.
8:59 PM6 days ago

3Q 06:58

LaMarcus Aldridge is very active and adds two more to his personal tally.
8:54 PM6 days ago

3Q 08:06

Marcus Smart with the triple and now the difference is 25 points.
8:49 PM6 days ago

3Q 08:42

LaMarcus Aldridge with the shot inside the box for the double.
8:44 PM6 days ago

3Q 10:02

Patty Mills makes the basket all alone to extend the lead to almost 20 points.
8:39 PM6 days ago

3Q 10:35

Al Horford with the triple and reacts to the good start the Nets had had.
8:34 PM6 days ago

3Q 11:44

First points of the second half thanks to DeAndre' Bembry's double-double.
8:29 PM6 days ago

3Q 12:00

The second half begins between Nets and Celtics.
8:24 PM6 days ago

Half time

Nets 62-49 Celtics.
8:19 PM6 days ago

2Q 01:18

Grant Williams with a three-pointer and the difference is now only nine, when it was as high as 15.
8:14 PM6 days ago

2Q 02:01

Marcus Smart sharpens his aim and scores a three-pointer.
8:09 PM6 days ago

2Q 03:53

Kevin Durant all alone makes the dunk for two more.
8:04 PM6 days ago

2Q 06:07

Jevon Carter sharpens his long-range aim and scores three more.
7:59 PM6 days ago

2Q 07:54

Jayson Tatum with the triple and the Celtics start to tighten the game.
7:54 PM6 days ago

2Q 09:24

James Harden scores two of three free throws after being fouled.
7:49 PM6 days ago

2Q 09:47

James Harden's bomb that takes advantage of a serious defensive error to make the triple.
7:44 PM6 days ago

2Q 11:40

Paul Millsap's three-pointer for the first points of the second quarter.
7:39 PM6 days ago

End of first quarter

Nets 29-22 Celtics.
7:34 PM6 days ago

1Q 00:47

From the free throw line, Cam Thomas contributed with two more goals.
7:29 PM6 days ago

1Q 01:50

Enes Kanter takes advantage of the rebound and scores two more.
7:24 PM6 days ago

1Q 03:50

Al Horford flies through the air for the spectacular basket.
7:19 PM6 days ago

1Q 05:04

Dennis Schroder sharpens his aim and scores one more double-double.
7:14 PM6 days ago

1Q 06:34

Marcus Smart takes advantage of the space and gets the double.
7:09 PM6 days ago

1Q 07:34

Jayson Tatum with a double from the free throw line to cut the lead.
7:04 PM6 days ago

1Q 09:44

Patty Mills with her second triple to increase the difference.
6:59 PM6 days ago

1Q 10:40

First three-pointer of the game courtesy of Patty Mills and the scoreboard opens.
6:54 PM6 days ago

1Q 12:00

The game between Celtics and Nets begins.
6:49 PM6 days ago

The Celtics starting lineup

6:44 PM6 days ago

Minutes away

We are minutes away from the start of the game between the Boston Celtics and the Brooklyn Nets in the NBA.
6:39 PM6 days ago

Nets starting lineup

Coach Steve Nash sends his best five players he has on the roster to the court:
6:34 PM6 days ago

Next games Celtics

After this game, the Celtics will face two away games against the Spurs and Raptors until they return home on December 1 against the 76ers.
6:29 PM6 days ago

Next games Nets

The Nets will be playing their last away game and then have four home games against the Suns, Knicks, Timberwolves and Bulls.
6:24 PM6 days ago

To win

Grant Williams, the Celtics power forward, confessed that this game will serve them to see what they are made of, in what is a complicated schedule ahead for them:

"We're going to take this opportunity to show who we are. That's the most important thing: we are a team that will compete with everyone, no matter who takes the court that night, whether at home or away, and that's how we have to approach every game," he told the team's website.

6:19 PM6 days ago

Tight game

According to ESPN, the game is fairly even with the Celtics having a 52.8% chance of winning and the Nets 47.2%.
6:14 PM6 days ago

Updates

Of the roster that were in doubt for this game, the Celtics have provided information on:

Jaylen Brown - AVAILABLE

Josh Richardson - OUT

Rob Williams - OUT

6:09 PM6 days ago

The bearded man is already warming up

James Harden will start this afternoon in a game that is highly anticipated because of how evenly matched these teams have been in their performance over the past few seasons.

6:04 PM6 days ago

Problems at home

The Celtics have a winning record at TG Garden so far this season, although they have lost three of eight games; however, they are also riding a three-game winning streak.
5:59 PM6 days ago

Leaders

The Nets have had a great start to the season with 13 wins and five losses, including three wins in a row and will be looking for their fourth this afternoon.
5:54 PM6 days ago

Start

A great game in the NBA when the Boston Celtics repeat as home team against the in-form Brooklyn Nets. We start in VAVEL with the coverage of the game.
5:49 PM6 days ago

Tune in here Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Live Score in NBA

Do not miss a detail of the match with the live updates and commentaries of VAVEL. Follow along with us all the details, commentaries, analysis and lineups for this Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics match in NBA.
5:44 PM6 days ago

What time is Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics match for NBA?

This is the start time of the game Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics of 24th November in several countries:

Argentina: 9:35 AM in NBA Game Pass

Bolivia: 8:35 PM in NBA Game Pass

Brazil: 9:35 AM in NBA Game Pass

Chile: 8:35 PM in NBA Game Pass

Colombia: 7:35 PM in NBA Game Pass

Ecuador: 7:35 PM in NBA Game Pass

USA (ET): 7:35 PM in ESPN and NBA Game Pass

Spain: 1:35 AM

Mexico: 6:35 PM in ESPN and NBA Game Pass

Paraguay: 9:35 AM in NBA Game Pass

Peru: 7:35 PM in NBA Game Pass

Uruguay: 9:35 AM in NBA Game Pass

5:39 PM6 days ago

Last games

Of the last eight games, the Nets have had ample dominance as they have won seven on either field and will look to extend their hot streak in Wednesday's game.

Boston Celtics 109-123 Brooklyn Nets, 2021

Brooklyn Nets 141-126 Boston Celtics, 2021

Brooklyn Nets 119-125 Boston Celtics, 2021

Boston Celtics 108-130 Brooklyn Nets, 2021

Boston Celtics 93-104 Brooklyn Nets, 2021

5:34 PM6 days ago

Key player Boston Celtics

The season Jayson Tatum is having is being impressive and more in the last four games where he has scored at least 30 points after an irregular start, averaging 36.9 minutes on the court per game.

5:29 PM6 days ago

Key player Brooklyn Nets

Little by little James Harden starts to get into rhythm and begins to be a fundamental piece for the good performance of the Nets this season; he already has two games against Magic and Pelicans where he has scored 36 and 39 points, respectively.

5:24 PM6 days ago

Last lineup Boston Celtics

0 Jayson Tatum, forward; 42 Al Horford, forward; 44 Robert Williams, center; 36 Marcus Smart, point guard; 7 Jaylen Brown.
5:19 PM6 days ago

Last lineup Brooklyn Nets

7 Kevin Durant, small forward; 95 DeAndre Bembry, small forward; 2 Blake Griffin, center; 13 James Harden, point guard; 8 Patty Mills, point guard.
5:14 PM6 days ago

Boston Celtics: Getting back on track

The Boston Celtics have gone from strength to strength this season and are on a roll with three straight wins, including an easy win over the Houston Rockets on Monday, putting them at 10-6 and making them one of the clear contenders to reach the Finals this year; note that this will be their third straight home stand.
5:09 PM6 days ago

Brooklyn Nets: stay on top

Since last season they have the team to reach the conference finals and in this season start they seem to be looking for that because they are leaders in the Eastern Conference with 13 wins and five losses, with a three-game winning streak including Monday's win over the Cleveland Cavaliers.
5:04 PM6 days ago

Kick-off time

The Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics match will be played at the TD Garden, in Boston, United States. The kick-off is scheduled at 7:35 pm ET.
4:59 PM6 days ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s LIVE coverage of the 2021 NBA: Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics!

My name is Adrian Hernandez and I will be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, roster updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL.
VAVEL Logo