Best moments and Highlights: Thunder 130-109 Nets in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

11:01 PM13 days ago

Highlights

Watch the best moments of the Thunder win.

 

10:50 PM13 days ago

00:00 4Q

Finish the match at Barclays Center
10:49 PM13 days ago

1:41 4Q


Cam Thomas makes the 2 free throws
10:47 PM13 days ago

2:30 4Q

Josh Giddey makes a triple after stealing the ball
10:43 PM13 days ago

4:36 4Q

Mike Muscala triples from right
10:42 PM13 days ago

5:34 4Q

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scores triple and the advantage is 18 pts
10:40 PM13 days ago

6:03 4Q

Nets time out
10:39 PM13 days ago

6:03 4Q

Luguentz Dort makes triple from left
10:37 PM13 days ago

6:33 4Q

Josh Giddey makes triple from right
10:36 PM13 days ago

7:32 4Q

Ty Jerome hits a 3-pointer from the corner
10:31 PM13 days ago

8:23 4Q

Thunder time out
10:30 PM13 days ago

9:52 4Q

Kessler Edwards scores foul and counts the advantage is 10 pts
10:27 PM13 days ago

9:56 4Q

James Harden scores triple and the first pts of the fourth period
10:26 PM13 days ago

10:00 4Q

The same score with which we closed the third quarter 100-83 remains.
10:19 PM13 days ago

00:00 3Q

The third quarter ends the score is 100 to 83 in favor of the Thunder
10:16 PM13 days ago

1:33 3Q

Darius Bazley makes a triple from the center
10:15 PM13 days ago

3:26 3Q

Cam Thomas makes 1 of 2 free throws
10:07 PM13 days ago

5:24 3Q

Thunder time out the difference is 10 pts
10:06 PM13 days ago

5:52 3Q

Bruce Brown makes both free throws
10:03 PM13 days ago

7:40 3Q

Aaron Wiggins makes a 3-pointer from the corner
9:58 PM13 days ago

9:23 3Q

Nets time out
9:57 PM13 days ago

11:24 3Q

Luguentz Dort scores a triple and the lead is 20 points.
9:55 PM13 days ago

12:00 3Q

Start the second half
9:41 PM14 days ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends at the Barclays Center the score is Thunder 70 Nets 51
9:36 PM14 days ago

2:16 2Q

Aaron Wiggins makes both free throws
9:32 PM14 days ago

2:22 2Q

Nets time out
9:31 PM14 days ago

2:53 2Q

Mike Muscala scores triple and the advantage is 15 pts
9:28 PM14 days ago

3:48 2Q

Nets time out
9:27 PM14 days ago

4:26 2Q

Luguentz Dort makes triple from the center
9:24 PM14 days ago

6:35 2Q

Luguentz Dort makes a triple from the corner, the advantage is 10 pts
9:21 PM14 days ago

8:12 2Q

Luguentz Dort makes 1 of 2 free throws
9:17 PM14 days ago

9:05 2Q

Thunder time out
9:14 PM14 days ago

11:04 2Q

Tre Mann makes triple
9:10 PM14 days ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 38-26 in favor of the Thunder
9:07 PM14 days ago

1: 44 1Q

Nets time out
9:07 PM14 days ago

1:54 1Q

Luguentz Dort makes triple
9:05 PM14 days ago

2:57 1Q

David Duke Jr. makes a triple from the center.
9:00 PM14 days ago

3:55 1Q

Thunder time out
8:59 PM14 days ago

4:24 1Q

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander makes both free throws
8:57 PM14 days ago

5:23 1Q

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander makes 2 free throws and the advantage is double digits.
8:56 PM14 days ago

5:31 1Q

Blake Griffin makes 2 free throws
8:55 PM14 days ago

5:42 1Q

Thunder run 11-0
8:53 PM14 days ago

6:19 1Q

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander makes triple from the corner
8:49 PM14 days ago

6:57 1Q

Nets time out
8:47 PM14 days ago

9:00 1Q

Luguentz Dort scores the 2 triples
8:46 PM14 days ago

10:21 1Q

Luguentz Dort makes a triple from the corner
8:45 PM14 days ago

10: 32 1Q

James Harden makes a triple from the center
8:44 PM14 days ago

11:00 1Q

James Harden makes the 2 free throws
8:43 PM14 days ago

11:17 1Q

Kessler Edwards scores sinking
8:42 PM14 days ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started at Barclays Center, enjoy it.
8:18 PM14 days ago

Lineup Thunder

The visiting team comes out with these 5 starters.

Giddey, Robinson, Dort, Wiggins, Gilgeous Alexander

8:13 PM14 days ago

Injuries Thunder

The Thunder will be without these 2 players tonight.

Kenrich Williams and Isaiah Roby.

8:05 PM14 days ago

Lineup Nets

The Nets has this 5 starters.

 

7:53 PM14 days ago

Injuries Nets

The Nets will be without these players for tonight's game.
7:50 PM14 days ago

Nets Schedule

The Nets will have 4 visits after their next home game

vs New Orleans

At Cleveland

At Washington

At San Antonio

At Minnesota

7:42 PM14 days ago

Thunder Schedule

The Thunder will have 4 visits from their next 5 games.

vs Cleveland

At Dallas

At san antonio

At charlotte

At cleveland

7:36 PM14 days ago

Regular Season Series

Brooklyn Nets leads this season's series after winning game one 120-96.
7:30 PM14 days ago

Odds to win

The Nets start as slightly favorites, they have a 52.3% win probability while the Thunder have 47.7%.
1:13 AM14 days ago

Tune in here Oklahoma City Thunder vs Brooklyn Nets Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the match Oklahoma City Thunder vs Brooklyn Nets live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.

 

1:08 AM14 days ago

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Brooklyn Nets How to watch Stream on TV and Online?

If you want to watch the game Oklahoma City Thunder vs Brooklyn Nets Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

1:03 AM14 days ago

Latest games between Oklahoma City Thunder vs Brooklyn Nets

Brooklyn Nets have won the last 2 games, but before that they had lost 3 in a row scoring in 4 of them more than 100 points.
The Thunder feel good about the Barclays Center as they have won 4 of the last 5 games so they will seek to continue that trend.

 

12:58 AM14 days ago

Key player of Brooklyn Nets

Veteran Pivot Wing Kevin Durant is the player with the most points per game in the entire NBA with 29.8 in addition to having 7.7 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game will be one of the important players of the Brooklyn Nets.


In his most recent game Durant got a double-double by making 28 pts and 10 rebounds in addition to assisting 5 times.

Photo: Getty images// Stacy Revere
Photo: Getty images// Stacy Revere
12:53 AM14 days ago

Key player of Oklahoma City Thunder

The young shooting guard of the Thunder Josh Giddey will be in charge of commanding the attack of the visiting team, with 11.3 pts 7.4 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game.


In his most recent game he contributed with 18 pts 6 rebounds and 4 assists so he will try to keep up the good pace.

Photo: Getty images // Patrick Smith
Photo: Getty images // Patrick Smith
12:48 AM14 days ago

Brooklyn nets

For their part, Nets is second in the Eastern Conference standings with 25 victories on the season, however they have only won 2 of their last 5 games.


At the Barclays Center the Nets won their last game vs. Spurs and snapped a 5-game losing streak.

12:43 AM14 days ago

Oklahoma City Thunder

The 13-27 Thunder travel to New York in terrible shape, they are the penultimate worst team in the NBA with only 13 wins and losing 8 of the last 10 games, they will seek to reverse that situation as soon as possible.
On the road the Thunder are on a 5 game losing streak and 7 of their last 10 away games have been losses.
12:38 AM14 days ago

The game will played at the Barclays Center

Barclays Center is a multi-purpose indoor arena in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. The arena is home to the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association and the New York Liberty of the Women's National Basketball Association. The arena also hosts concerts, conventions and other sporting and entertainment events.

The arena is part of a $4.9 billion future business and residential complex now known as Pacific Park.The site is at Atlantic Avenue, next to the renamed Atlantic Avenue–Barclays Center subway station on the 2, ​3, ​4, ​5​, B, ​D, N, ​Q​, R and ​W​ routes, as well as directly above the LIRR's Atlantic Terminal.

 

Photo: Getty images// Chris Chambers
Photo: Getty images// Chris Chambers
12:33 AM14 days ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Brooklyn Nets Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo