Best moments and Highlights: Minnesota
Timberwolves 115-124 Golden State Warriors in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

1:55 AM4 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best moments of the Warriors win.

 

1:27 AM4 months ago

00:00 4Q

The game ends with a victory for Golden State 115-124
1:26 AM4 months ago

00:33 4Q

Anthony Edwards makes 2 free throws
1:23 AM4 months ago

1:54 4Q

Anthony Edwards makes a triple from the center and cuts the distance to 8
1:22 AM4 months ago

2:54 4Q

Jarred Vanderbilt scores sinking
1:17 AM4 months ago

4:24 4Q

Klay Thompson triples from left
1:15 AM4 months ago

5:17 4Q

Warriors time out
1:15 AM4 months ago

5:56 4Q

Andrew Wiggins anota triple desde la esquina
1:14 AM4 months ago

6:13 4Q

Anthony Edwards triples from left
1:09 AM4 months ago

7:10 4Q

Timberwolves time out
1:05 AM4 months ago

8:27 4Q

Jordan Poole triples from right
1:02 AM4 months ago

10:00 4Q

10-0 run in favor of the away team
1:01 AM4 months ago

10:00 4Q

Warriors time out
1:01 AM4 months ago

10:26 4Q

Josh Okogie hits a 3-pointer from the corner
12:54 AM4 months ago

00:00 3Q

The third quarter ends the score is 81-95
12:53 AM4 months ago

00:14 3Q

Damion Lee triples from left
12:46 AM4 months ago

2:11 3Q

Warriors time out
12:45 AM4 months ago

2:27 3Q

Stephen Curry makes a triple from the center and the advantage is double digits.
12:42 AM4 months ago

5:24 3Q

Jordan Poole makes both free throws
12:38 AM4 months ago

6:21 3Q

Otto Porter Jr. makes the 2 free throws
12:37 AM4 months ago

6:50 3Q

Jaden McDaniels makes a triple from the corner
12:32 AM4 months ago

8:39 3Q

Timberwolves time out
12:30 AM4 months ago

8:40 3Q

Stephen Curry makes three-pointer from the center
12:29 AM4 months ago

8:56 3Q

Jarred Vanderbilt makes 1 of 2 free throws
12:28 AM4 months ago

9: 22 3Q

Stephen Curry scores a foul and counts
12:26 AM4 months ago

11:10 3Q

Jaden McDaniels makes a triple from the center
12:25 AM4 months ago

11:38 3Q

Klay Thompson triples from right
12:08 AM4 months ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends the score is 61-57
12:06 AM4 months ago

00:38 2Q

Jarred Vanderbilt makes both free throws
12:04 AM4 months ago

1:16 2Q

Karl-Anthony Towns makes the 2 free throws
12:02 AM4 months ago

1:51 2Q

Karl-Anthony Towns makes the 2 free throws
11:57 PM4 months ago

3:07 2Q

Timberwolves time out
11:53 PM4 months ago

5:10 2Q

Kevon Looney makes 2 free throws
11:50 PM4 months ago

6:27 2Q

Taurean Prince makes the 2 free throws
11:48 PM4 months ago

7:35 2Q

Jonathan Kuminga scores sinking
11:47 PM4 months ago

8:09 2Q

D'Angelo Russell hits a 3-pointer from left
11:46 PM4 months ago

11:12 2Q

Taurean Prince makes 1 of 2 free throws
11:44 PM4 months ago

11:18 2Q

Nemanja Bjelica scores alley oop
11:42 PM4 months ago

00:00 1Q

End of the first quarter the score is 29-29
11:41 PM4 months ago

00:29 1Q

D'Angelo Russell misses both free throws
11:40 PM4 months ago

1:11 1Q

Jordan Poole makes both free throws
11:25 PM4 months ago

2:56 1Q

Timberwolves time out
11:24 PM4 months ago

2:58 1Q

Stephen Curry makes three-pointer from the center
11:24 PM4 months ago

3:39 1Q

Andrew Wiggins triples from right
11:23 PM4 months ago

4:26 1Q

Anthony Edwards makes 2 free throws
11:22 PM4 months ago

4:53 1Q

Anthony Edwards makes 2 free throws
11:21 PM4 months ago

5:19 1Q

Klay Thompson triples from left
11:20 PM4 months ago

5:56 1Q

Andrew Wiggins triples from left
11:14 PM4 months ago

6:45 1Q

Warriors Time Out
11:14 PM4 months ago

7:10 1Q

Anthony Edwards makes both free throws
11:12 PM4 months ago

7:25 1Q

Stephen Curry makes three-pointer from the center
11:11 PM4 months ago

9:31 1Q

Klay Thompson triples from right
11:10 PM4 months ago

10:10 1Q

Otto Porter Jr. makes a triple from left
11:09 PM4 months ago

10:23 1Q

D'Angelo Russell hits a 3-pointer from the center
11:09 PM4 months ago

11:17 1Q

Jaden McDaniels makes a triple from left
11:03 PM4 months ago

12:00 1Q

Start the game, enjoy it
10:50 PM4 months ago

Warm up Warriors

Warrior has already warm up for the game.

 

10:49 PM4 months ago

Lineup away team

The away team comes out with this fifth.

3

McDanielsJ.

8

Vanderbilt J.

32

Towns K.

one

Edwards A.

0

Russell D.

10:47 PM4 months ago

Lineup Warriors

The Warriors come out with these starting 5.

22

Wiggins A.

32

Goalkeeper.

5

Looney K.

eleven

ThompsonK.

30

Curry S.

10:42 PM4 months ago

Injuries Golden State Warriors

The Golden State Warriors have 2 casualties for today.

Draymond Green and Andre Iguodala.

10:38 PM4 months ago

Minnesota Timberwolves injuries

The Minnesota Timberwolves will have only 1 absence for today, that of Patrick Beverley.
10:34 PM4 months ago

Minnesota Timberwolves schedule

The Minnesota Timberwolves will have 3 home games out of the next 5 games.

At phoenix

vs. Utah

vs Denver

At Detroit

vs Detroit

10:26 PM4 months ago

Warriors schedule

The Golden State Warriors will have 3 road games out of their next 5 games.

vs Brooklyn

At Houston

At San Antonio

vs. Sacramento

At Oklahoma

10:20 PM4 months ago

The activity of today

Today the NBA billboard closes with this game, at this time the other game of today is played between the Philadelphia 76ers and the Los Angeles Lakers.
10:14 PM4 months ago

Curious fact

Both teams have been in good form in the last 5 games they have had 4 wins and 1 loss.
10:07 PM4 months ago

Series of the season

This will be the third game of the season, the series is tied 1-1 and game 4 will be on March 1st.
10:00 PM4 months ago

Odd to win

The Golden State Warriors come out as heavy favorites for today's game with a 69.3% chance of winning today, while the Minnesota Timberwolves have a 30.7% chance of picking up the win.
9:59 PM4 months ago

Tune in here Minnesota Timberwolves vs Golden State Warriors Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the match Minnesota Timberwolves vs Golden State Warriors live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
9:54 PM4 months ago

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Golden State Warriors How to watch Stream on TV and Online?

If you want to watch the game Minnesota Timberwolves vs Golden State WarriorsLive on TV, your options is ESPN

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and Star+

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

9:49 PM4 months ago

Games between Minnesota Timberwolves vs Golden State Warriors

3 of the last 5 games have been won by the Golden State Warriors, and the Minnesota Timberwolves have not won at the Golden State Warriors' home since 2018, so the visiting team will look to break that losing streak tomorrow. 
9:44 PM4 months ago

Key player ofGolden State Warriors

Point guard and superstar Stephen Curry will be the most dangerous player for the Golden State Warriors, averaging 25.8 pts per game in addition to 5.4 rebounds and 6.2 assists, he will want to improve those numbers against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In his most recent game he contributed with 18 pts 9 rebounds and 7 assists, however he is 20% effective in triples so he will look for his game better. 
Photo: Getty images// Thearon W. Henderson
Photo: Getty images// Thearon W. Henderson
9:39 PM4 months ago

Key player of Minnesota Timberwolves

Young center Karl-Anthony Towns will be the most dangerous player for the Minnesota Timberwolves, averaging 24.1 pts per game, 9.4 rebounds and 3.6 assists.


In his most recent game he made a double-double 17pts 17 rebounds and 2 assists in addition to 4 blocks so his performance was very good and he will seek to stay in shape and be decisive for the Timberwolves.

 Photo: Getty images// Steph Chambers
Photo: Getty images// Steph Chambers
9:34 PM4 months ago

Golden State Warriors

The Golden State Warriors (35-13) are having a good time and are second in the NBA with only 13 losses in almost 50 games so there is a great atmosphere in the Warriors.


The Golden State Warriors are a solid team at home with only 4 losses in 26 games in addition to winning 4 of the last 5 games and 8 of the last 10 games at the Chase Center.

9:29 PM4 months ago

Minnesota timberwolves

Minnesota Timberwolves (24-23) travel to San Francisco while stuck in the middle of the table as a result of their inconsistency in the season with 4 wins in their last 5 games, they seem to find good form in the season heading into the second half .
With 11 wins, the Minnesota Timberwolves are a team that is difficult to visit in addition to entering a negative streak with 3 losses in the last 5 games away from home, as if that were not enough they only have 5 wins in their last 10 away games so It looks complicated to get the victory today.
9:24 PM4 months ago

The game will played at the Chase Center

Chase Center is an indoor arena in the Mission Bay neighborhood of San Francisco, California. The building is the home venue for the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and occasionally for San Francisco Dons men's basketball. The Warriors, who have been located in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1962, played their home games at Oakland Arena in Oakland from 1971 to 2019. Chase Center opened on September 6, 2019, and seats 18,064 fans for Warriors games.

The arena also includes the Warriors’ practice facility known as the Oracle Performance Center.

 Photo: Getty images// Lachlan Cunningham
Photo: Getty images// Lachlan Cunningham
9:19 PM4 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Minnesota Timberwolves vs Golden State Warriors Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo