Best moments and Highlights: Indiana
Pacers  105-132 Dallas Mavericks LIVE:
Score Updates in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

10:33 PM4 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of the Dallas win.

10:20 PM4 months ago

00:00 4Q

The game ends the score is 105-132 victory for the Mavericks
10:19 PM4 months ago

00:51 4Q

Terry Taylor makes the 2 free throws
10:16 PM4 months ago

1:49 4Q

Theo Pinson triples from left
10:13 PM4 months ago

2:51 4Q

Marquese Chriss scores sinking
10:10 PM4 months ago

4:09 4Q

Oshae Brissett misses 1 of 2 free throws
10:05 PM4 months ago

5:22 4Q

Pacers time out
10:00 PM4 months ago

7:45 4Q

Duane Washington Jr. anota triple desde la derecha
9:59 PM4 months ago

8:50 4Q

Maxi Kleber hits a triple from the corner
9:55 PM4 months ago

9:21 4Q

Pacers time out
9:51 PM4 months ago

00:00 3Q

The third quarter ends, the score is 80-104
9:50 PM4 months ago

00:14 3Q

Josh Green makes 2 free throws
9:44 PM4 months ago

2:12 3Q

Isaiah Jackson triples from right
9:42 PM4 months ago

2:48 3Q

Mavericks time out
9:39 PM4 months ago

4:37 3Q

Reggie Bullock makes a triple from the corner
9:30 PM4 months ago

7:45 3Q

Pacers time out
9:26 PM4 months ago

11:31 3Q

Dwight Powell scores alley oop sink
9:10 PM4 months ago

00:00 2Q

The second quarter ends the score is 60-72
9:09 PM4 months ago

00:29 2Q

Reggie Bullock makes a triple from the corner
9:06 PM4 months ago

1:57 2Q

Reggie Bullock makes a triple from left
9:02 PM4 months ago

4:04 2Q

Caris LeVert makes 1 of 2 free throws
8:57 PM4 months ago

6:19 2Q

Jeremy Lamb triples from right
8:50 PM4 months ago

8:12 2Q

Pacers time out
8:50 PM4 months ago

8:54 2Q

Domantas Sabonis makes the 2 free throws
8:49 PM4 months ago

9:26 2Q

Duane Washington Jr. triples from right
8:48 PM4 months ago

9:57 2Q

Reggie Bullock makes a triple from right
8:47 PM4 months ago

11:16 2Q

Duane Washington Jr. makes a triple from the corner
8:40 PM4 months ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends, the score is 23-34
8:38 PM4 months ago

00:36 1Q

Luka Doncic misses both free throws
8:35 PM4 months ago

1:54 1Q

Frank Ntilikina makes the 2 free throws
8:34 PM4 months ago

2:37 1Q

Dwight Powell scores alley oop layup
8:29 PM4 months ago

3:18 1Q

Dwight Powell scores alley oop sink
8:29 PM4 months ago

4:29 1Q

Chris Duarte makes the 2 free throws
8:28 PM4 months ago

5:10 1Q

Luka Doncic hits a triple from the left and the advantage is double digits.
8:27 PM4 months ago

5:55 1Q

Jalen Brunson triples from right
8:27 PM4 months ago

6:04 1Q

Kristaps Porzingis makes 1 of 2 free throws
8:24 PM4 months ago

6:40 1Q

Luka Doncic hits a triple from the left
8:22 PM4 months ago

7:46 1Q

Domantas Sabonis makes the 2 free throws
8:18 PM4 months ago

7:56 1Q

Pacers time out
8:17 PM4 months ago

8:54 1Q

Luka Doncic makes a triple from the center
8:16 PM4 months ago

9:52 1Q

Kristaps Porzingis scores sinking
8:02 PM4 months ago

12:00 1Q

Start the game, enjoy it
7:53 PM4 months ago

Lineup Pacers

This is the five starters of Pacers.
7:44 PM4 months ago

Lineup Dallas

This is the five starters of Dallas.
7:35 PM4 months ago

Injuries Mavericks

The home team presents 2 players not available for today.

Brown and Hardaway.

7:30 PM4 months ago

Pacers Injuries

The Pacers will have a large number of players unavailable for today's game.
7:26 PM4 months ago

Mavericks Schedule

The Mavs will have their next road game but will then play 6 straight games at home.
in Orlando
oklahoma
VsPhiladelphia
Vs Atlanta
Vs.Detroit
vs LA
vs LA
7:22 PM4 months ago

Pacers Schedule

The Pacers will play 3 straight home games and then have 2 straight away games.

vs LA

Vs Orlando

vs chicago

At Cleveland

At Atlanta

7:15 PM4 months ago

NBA games

Today there will be 5 NBA games, the highlight will be Golden State Warriors vs Brooklyn Nets
7:10 PM4 months ago

Series of the season

This will be the second game of the series between Indiana Pacers and Dallas Mavericks, the series is led by Pacers 1-0 with a score of 106-93.
7:05 PM4 months ago

Odd to win

The Dallas Mavericks come out as heavy favorites for today's matchup with an 81.4% chance of victory while the Pacers have an 18.6% chance of winning.
9:01 PM4 months ago

Tune in here Indiana Pacers vs Dallas Mavericks Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the match Indiana Pacers vs Dallas Mavericks live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.

 

8:56 PM4 months ago

Indiana Pacers vs Dallas Mavericks How to watch Stream on TV and Online?

If you want to watch the game Indiana Pacers vs Dallas Mavericks Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

 

8:51 PM4 months ago

Games between Indiana Pacers vs Dallas Mavericks

4 of the last 5 games have been won by the Indiana Pacers, and the Indiana Pacers have also won 3 games in a row at the America Airlines Center. 
8:46 PM4 months ago

Key player of Dallas Mavericks

Point guard and superstar Luka Doncic will be the most dangerous player for the Dallas Mavericks averaging 25.2 pts per game in addition to 8.9 rebounds and 8.7 assists he will want to maintain his good form against the Indiana Pacers .
In his most recent game, he contributed a triple-double with 15 pts, 10 rebounds and 15 assists, so he will try to stay on fire.  
Photo: Getty images// Thearon W. Henderson
Photo: Getty images// Thearon W. Henderson
8:41 PM4 months ago

Key player of Indiana Pacers

Shooting guard Caris Levert will be the most dangerous player for the Indiana Pacers, averaging 18.2 pts per game, 3.7 rebounds and 4.2 assists.


In his most recent game, he played a great game with 10 pts, 4 rebounds and 5 assists, so his performance was very good and he will seek to stay in shape and be decisive for the Indiana Pacers.

Photo: Getty images// Ron Hoskins
Photo: Getty images// Ron Hoskins

 

8:36 PM4 months ago

Dallas Mavericks

Dallas Mavericks (28-21) se encuentra metidos en la parte alta de la tabla resultado de su buena temporada con 3 victorias en sus últimos 5 juegos, parecen encontrar buena forma en la temporada de cara a la segunda mitad.

Los Dallas Mavericks son un equipo sólido en casa con solo 9 derrotas en 24 juegos además de ganar 4 de los últimos 5 juegos y solo 2 derrotas en sus últimos 10 juegos en el American Airlines Center

8:31 PM4 months ago

Indiana Pacers

Indiana Pacers (17-32) travel to Dallas at the bottom of the table in the middle of the season with 3 losses in their last 5 games, which is a disappointment compared to last season they reached the NBA playoffs.
With 5 wins, the Indiana Pacers are a team that is difficult to visit in addition to entering a negative streak with 3 losses in the last 5 games away from home, as if that were not enough they only have 2 wins in their last 10 away games so It looks complicated to get the victory today.
8:26 PM4 months ago

The game will played at the America Airlines Center

The American Airlines Center (AAC) is a multi-purpose arena located in the Victory Park neighborhood in downtown Dallas, Texas.

The arena serves as the home of the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association and the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League.

The arena is also used for concerts and other live entertainment. It was opened in 2001 at a cost of $420 million. 

8:21 PM4 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Indiana Pacers vs Dallas Mavericks Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo