Best moments and Highlights: Denver Nuggets 104-108 Utah Jazz in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

2:01 AM4 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best moments of the Jazz win.

1:57 AM4 months ago

00:00 4Q

The match ends with a victory for the Jazz 104-108
1:56 AM4 months ago

1:07 4Q

Royce O'Neale makes both free throws
1:56 AM4 months ago

2:56 4Q

Rudy Gay scores sinking
1:55 AM4 months ago

8:49 4Q

Zeke Nnaji makes the 2 free throws
1:33 AM4 months ago

10:23 4Q

Jeff Green make both free throws
1:23 AM4 months ago

00:13 3Q

Bones Hyland score triple from the corner
1:09 AM4 months ago

4:25 3Q

Trent Forrest score a sink
1:01 AM4 months ago

7:18 3Q

Bojan score a sink
12:11 AM4 months ago

00:00 2Q

Finish the first half the Score is 61-60
11:54 PM4 months ago

3:20 2Q

Forbes make triple from the corner
11:51 PM4 months ago

5:22 1Q

Great play at the moment
11:46 PM4 months ago

2:20 1Q

Great defensive plays
11:23 PM4 months ago

5:48 1Q

Mike Conley make a triple from the córner
11:17 PM4 months ago

8:55 1Q

9-2 Run of Jazz
11:08 PM4 months ago

12:00 1Q

Start the gane enjoy it
10:49 PM4 months ago

All set Utah

Everything is ready for the game, enjoy it.
10:48 PM4 months ago

Jazz lineup

The Jazz come out with this fivety 21 Hassan Whiteside, 25 Danuel House, 8 Rudy Gay, 3 Trent Forrest, 00 Jordan Clarkson.
10:37 PM4 months ago

Denver lineup

Denver has this 5 starters.
10:29 PM4 months ago

Nuggets injuries

The Nuggets have 1 injuries for today that of the player Cancar.
10:25 PM4 months ago

Jazz injuries

The Utah Jazz have 3 injuries for today.

Gobert, Ingles and Mitchell.

10:15 PM4 months ago

Denver Schedule

Nuggets will have 3 of their next 5 games at home so they should continue to be solid.
10:10 PM4 months ago

Series of the season

This will be game 4 between the Nuggets and the Jazz, with Utah leading the series 3-0.
10:02 PM4 months ago

Odd to win

The Nuggets come out as heavy favorites for today's game against the Jazz with a 63.1% win probability while the Jazz have a 36.9% chance to win today.
12:37 AM4 months ago

Tune in here Denver Nuggets vs Utah Jazz Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Denver Nuggets vs Utah Jazz live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.

 

12:32 AM4 months ago

Denver Nuggets vs Utah Jazz How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Denver Nuggets vs Utah Jazz Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

12:27 AM4 months ago

Probable lineup of Jazz

21 Hassan Whiteside, 25 Danuel House, 8 Rudy Gay, 3 Trent Forrest, 00 Jordan Clarkson.
12:22 AM4 months ago

Probable lineup of Nuggets

Jeff Green, Aaron Gordon, Nicola Jokic, Austin Rivers y Monte Morris.
12:17 AM4 months ago

Games between Denver Nuggets vs Utah Jazz

4 wins for the Utah Jazz in their last 5 games is something that excites the local team to go out and win, in addition to the fact that of the last 5 games at the Viviant Smart Home Arena they have won 4 of the last 5 games.
12:12 AM4 months ago

Key player of Jazz

Veteran point guard Mike Conley will be in charge of the Utah Jazz's offensive attack with 14.2 pts 3.0 rebounds and 5.3 assists on the season he has been helpful to his team.
In his most recent game, point guard Conley had 22 pts, 4 rebounds and 5 assists, so he will try to keep up his good game.
Photo: Getty images// David Sherman
Photo: Getty images// David Sherman
12:07 AM4 months ago

Key player of Denver Nuggets

The young center and NBA figure Nikola Jokic will be the player who will carry the Denver Nuggets offense as he averages 26 pts per game in addition to 13.7 rebounds and 7.8 assists.
In his most recent game, Jokic scored a double-double and was 1 rebound away from having a triple-double with 18 pts, 15 assists and 9 rebounds, so he will seek to continue his good form.
Photo: Getty images// Jordan Johnson
Photo: Getty images// Jordan Johnson
12:02 AM4 months ago

Utah Jazz

On the other hand, the Utah Jazz (30-21) are a solid team but they are not going through their best and they are in fourth place in the Eastern Conference with only 21 losses on the season and they are not in great shape with 5 losses in their last 5 games. and just 2 wins from their last 10 games.
At the Vivint Smart Home Arena they are the top 5 in the Eastern Conference with 15 wins in 25 games, losing 3 games in a row and breaking a 4-game winning streak, so they will seek to remain solid for the end of the season.
11:57 PM4 months ago

Denver Nuggets

The Denver Nuggets team (28-21) travels to Chicago as one of the best teams in the Western Conference, visiting Denver Nuggets has 15 wins and 12 losses and in its last 10 away games it only has 2 losses so it looks tricky thing to lose in the Vivint Smart Home Arena.
11:52 PM4 months ago

The game will played at the Vivivant Smart Home Arena

The Utah Jazz vs Denver Nuggets match will be played at the Viviant Smart Home Arena Salt Lake City, Utah.

Vivint Arena (stylized as vivint arena) is an indoor arena located in Salt Lake City, Utah. The arena serves as the home venue for the National Basketball Association (NBA)'s Utah Jazz, and has been the home venue for other professional athletic teams, such as the Arena Football League's Utah Blaze and the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA)'s Utah Starzz. It seats 18,306 for basketball, has 56 luxury suites, and 668 club seats.

Opened in 1991, the arena was known as the Delta Center, under a naming rights deal with Delta Air Lines, which has a hub at Salt Lake City International Airport. Salt Lake City-based EnergySolutions purchased the naming rights in November 2006, after Delta decided not to renew their 15-year contract due to filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy the year prior. From 2006 to 2015, it was known as EnergySolutions Arena. On October 26, 2015, the arena was renamed as part of a 10-year naming rights contract with the Provo-based home security system provider Vivint.

In August 2020, the arena dropped the “Smart Home” title to become Vivint Arena.

The arena was also home to the figure skating and short track speed skating competitions of the 2002 Winter Olympics, where it was referred to as the Salt Lake Ice Center.

Photo: Getty images// Gene Sweeney Jr.
Photo: Getty images// Gene Sweeney Jr.
11:47 PM4 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Denver Nuggets vs Utah Jazz Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo