Best moments and Highlights: Nets 104-124 Nuggets in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

7:35 PM3 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best moments of the Nuggets win. 

6:49 PM3 months ago

00:00 4Q

The game ends with the victory of the Nuggets 104-124
6:46 PM3 months ago

1:40 4Q

Cam Thomas makes 1 of 2 free throws
6:43 PM3 months ago

2:05 4Q

Nuggets time out
6:40 PM3 months ago

4:26 4Q

Nets Time Out
6:35 PM3 months ago

7:18 4Q

DeMarcus Cousins ​​misses both free throws
6:29 PM3 months ago

8:34 4Q

Nuggets time out
6:26 PM3 months ago

10:45 4Q

Will Barton makes the 2 free throws
6:18 PM3 months ago

00:00 3Q

The third quarter ends the score is 91-105
6:16 PM3 months ago

00:54 3Q

Aaron Gordon makes 1 of 2 free throws
6:14 PM3 months ago

2:39 3Q

Zeke Nnaji makes a triple from the center and the advantage is 20 pts
6:08 PM3 months ago

4:14 3Q

Nets time out
6:08 PM3 months ago

4:14 3Q

Aaron Gordon scores sinking
6:04 PM3 months ago

5:58 3Q

Aaron Gordon triples from right
6:04 PM3 months ago

6:42 3Q

James Johnson makes a triple from the center
5:56 PM3 months ago

9:26 3Q

Nets time out
5:55 PM3 months ago

10:49 3Q

Will Barton makes 1 of 2 free throws
5:37 PM3 months ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends the score is 75-76
5:33 PM3 months ago

2:24 2Q

Nikola Jokic scores foul and counts
5:29 PM3 months ago

4:43 2Q

Blake Griffin triples from right
5:27 PM3 months ago

6:51 2Q

Great plays in these last seconds the score is 62-56
5:19 PM3 months ago

8:51 2Q

Nets Tiempo fuera 
5:12 PM3 months ago

11:47 2Q

Patty Mills makes a triple from the corner
5:08 PM3 months ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 40-39
5:05 PM3 months ago

1:39 1Q

DeMarcus Cousins ​​triples from right
5:03 PM3 months ago

2:30 1Q

Bryn Forbes makes both free throws
4:59 PM3 months ago

2:50 1Q

Nuggets tiempo fuera
4:59 PM3 months ago

3:29 1Q

Bryn Forbes triples from right
4:57 PM3 months ago

4:29 1Q

Cam Thomas makes the 2 free throws
4:53 PM3 months ago

5:58 1Q

Jeff Green scores foul and counts
4:51 PM3 months ago

7:04 1Q

Will Barton triples from right
4:47 PM3 months ago

8:04 1Q

Nets time out
4:45 PM3 months ago

9:14 1Q

Blake Griffin triples from right
4:44 PM3 months ago

10:00 1Q

Jeff Green hits a 3-pointer from the corner
4:42 PM3 months ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started, enjoy it.
4:18 PM3 months ago

All set

In minutes the game will start, everything is ready at the Ball Arena
4:11 PM3 months ago

Lineup Nets

This is the 5 starters of Nets.
4:06 PM3 months ago

Lineup Nuggets

This is the 5 starters of the home team.
4:03 PM3 months ago

Injuries Nets

The Nets have 4 absent players for this game.

Aldridge L. (Injury - ankle)

Durant K. (Injury - knee)

Harris J. (Injury - ankle)

Millsap P. (Personal Reasons)

3:54 PM3 months ago

Nuggets injuries

The Nuggets come into this game with 3 injuries

Cancar V. (Injury - foot)

Murray J. (Injury - knee)

Porter M. (Injury - back)

3:45 PM3 months ago

Power atack

Both teams average 100 or more points in their last 7 games, both for and against, so it seems that we will have a game full of emotions.
3:39 PM3 months ago

The activity of today

Today there are 7 games throughout the day in addition to our game, closing the day with the Bucks-Clippers game tonight.
3:35 PM3 months ago

Odd to win

The Nuggets come out as heavy favorites for today's game with a 79.4% chance of winning the game while the Nets have a 20.6% chance.
2:47 AM3 months ago

Tune in here Brooklyn Nets vs Denver Nuggets Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Brooklyn Nets vs Denver Nuggets live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
2:42 AM3 months ago

Brooklyn Nets vs Denver Nuggets How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Brooklyn Nets vs Denver Nuggets Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

2:37 AM3 months ago

Key player of the Nuggets

Center and NBA superstar Nikola Jokic is averaging 25.9 pts per game in addition to 13.7 rebounds and 7.8 assists.
In his most recent game, he made a triple double with 25 pts, 12 rebounds and 10 assists, so he will seek to have another spectacular game.
 Nuggets Photo: Getty images// Gary Dineen
Nuggets Photo: Getty images// Gary Dineen
2:32 AM3 months ago

Key player of the Nets

Veteran point guard Kyrie Irving will be the most important player on the visiting team with 22.8 pts per game in addition to 4.7 rebounds and 4.8 assists.
In his most recent game he had 15 pts, 3 rebounds and 6 assists, they will seek to continue in a good moment and keep winning.
Photo: Getty images// Melissa Majchrzak
Photo: Getty images// Melissa Majchrzak
2:27 AM3 months ago

Nets

The Brooklyn Nets (29-23) travel to Denver at a bad time of the season because they have 5 consecutive losses despite that bad result, the Nets are the best visiting team in the Eastern Conference with 17 wins and only 10 losses.
In their last away games they have 5 consecutive losses and they have lost 7 of the last 10 games, so they will seek to return to the path of victory
2:22 AM3 months ago

Nuggets

The Denver Nuggets (28-24) come into this game with 3 losses from their last 5 games, in addition to only having 4 losses from their last 10 games, so they will want to win again and stay at the top of the table.


The Nuggets have 13 wins at home winning 3 of the last 5 games and of the last 10 games they have 5 wins

2:17 AM3 months ago

Games between Brooklyn Nets vs Denver Nuggets

2 wins for the Nuggets in the last 5 games overall and at home 3 of the last 5 games have been victorious so they will be looking for another one.
2:12 AM3 months ago

The game will played at the Ball Arena

Ball Arena (formerly Pepsi Center) is a multi-purpose arena located in Denver, Colorado. It is situated at Speer Boulevard, a main thoroughfare in downtown Denver, and is served by two nearby exits off Interstate 25. A light rail station is on the western side of the complex.

Opened in 1999, it is the home arena of the Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association (NBA), the Colorado Avalanche of the National Hockey League (NHL), and the Colorado Mammoth of the National Lacrosse League (NLL).

Photo: Getty images// Young
Photo: Getty images// Young
2:07 AM3 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Brooklyn Nets vs Denver Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo