Best moments and Highlights: Detroit
Pistons 112-111 Boston Celtics in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

11:16 PM3 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of the Pistons wins 112-111.

10:54 PM3 months ago

00:00 4Q

The match ends the score is 112-111
10:40 PM3 months ago

1:00 4Q

Pistons time out
10:35 PM3 months ago

5:00 4Q

Jayson Tatum makes both free throws
10:34 PM3 months ago

6:39 4Q

Jayson Tatum triples from right
10:26 PM3 months ago

8:57 4Q

Grant Williams makes a triple from the center
10:25 PM3 months ago

9:44 3Q

Kelly Olynyk hits a 3-pointer from the corner
10:24 PM3 months ago

00:00 3Q

End of the third quarter the score is 84-83
10:19 PM3 months ago

00:45 3Q

Kelly Olynyk makes both free throws
10:08 PM3 months ago

4:14 3Q

Jerami Grant triples from left
10:00 PM3 months ago

6:29 3Q

Celtics time out
9:59 PM3 months ago

7:33 3Q

Saddiq Bey hits a triple from the right
9:58 PM3 months ago

8:22 3Q

Grant Williams fouls and counts
9:56 PM3 months ago

9:29 3Q

Saddiq Bey hits a triple from the right
9:55 PM3 months ago

10:28 3Q

Cade Cunningham triples from right
9:45 PM3 months ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends the score is 48-52
9:34 PM3 months ago

2:01 2Q

Saddiq Bey makes 1 of 2 free throws
9:30 PM3 months ago

3:19 2Q

Marvin Bagley III scores sinking
9:23 PM3 months ago

7:39 2Q

Marvin Bagley III scores alley oop dunk
9:16 PM3 months ago

9:56 2Q

Kelly Olynyk makes three-pointer from the center
9:13 PM3 months ago

00:00 1Q

End of the first quarter the score is 23-25.
9:03 PM3 months ago

2:38 1Q

Jaylen Brown misses 1 of 2 free throws
9:01 PM3 months ago

2:39 1Q

Pistons time out
8:51 PM3 months ago

5:34 1Q

Celtics time out
8:50 PM3 months ago

7:22 1Q

Saddiq Bey hits a triple from the center.
8:49 PM3 months ago

7:33 1Q

Jaylen Brown makes both free throws
8:47 PM3 months ago

9:05 1Q

Jaylen Brown hits a 3-pointer from the corner
8:46 PM3 months ago

9:58 1Q

Saddiq Bey hits a triple from left
8:44 PM3 months ago

11:00 1Q

Al Horford makes 1 of 2 free throws
8:43 PM3 months ago

11:15 1Q

Jaylen Brown triples from right
8:36 PM3 months ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started
8:26 PM3 months ago

All set

Everything is ready in the TD Garden, enjoy the game.
8:22 PM3 months ago

Lineup Pistons

Pistons has this 5 starters.
8:20 PM3 months ago

Celtics lineup

Celtics has this 5 starters.
8:04 PM3 months ago

NBA ALL STAR GAME

Remember that the NBA will stop on Sunday as it will be the all-star game between Team Lebron vs. Team Durant.
8:00 PM3 months ago

The key

Boston's offense is one of the best scoring 100 or more points in their last 5 consecutive games while the Pistons have a less solid offense scoring only 100 or more points in 2 games.
7:52 PM3 months ago

Injuries of today

Both team have injuries for today.
7:44 PM3 months ago

Series of the season

This will be the second of four games between the Pistons and the Celtics, the lead being led by the Boston Celtics after winning Game 1 102-93, we'll see if that inertia continues.
7:40 PM3 months ago

Odds to win

The Celtics come out as heavy favorites for today's game with an 89.5% chance to win today, while the Pistons have just a 10.5% chance to win today.
7:34 PM3 months ago

The activity of today

There are 11 NBA games today kicking off with our Pistons vs Celtics game.

Orlando Magic vs. Atlanta Hawks

Boston Celtics vs. Detroit Pistons

Indiana Pacers vs Washington Wizards

New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets

Chicago Bulls vs. Sacramento Kings

Memphis Grizzlies vs Portland Trail Blazers

Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Toronto Raptors

Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs

Phoenix Suns vs. Houston Rockets

Golden State Warriors vs. Denver Nuggets

Los Angeles Lakers vs. Utah Jazz

11:50 PM3 months ago

Tune in here Detroit Pistons vs Boston Celtics Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Detroit Pistons vs Boston Celtics live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
11:45 PM3 months ago

Detroit Pistons vs Boston Celtics How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Detroit Pistons vs Boston Celtics Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

11:40 PM3 months ago

Games between Detroit Pistons vs Boston Celtics

3 wins in the last 5 games looks favorable for the Pistons team in addition to winning the most recent at Boston, in their most recent 5 games at TD Garden they have 3 wins in the last 5 games so they will want to come back to win at home the Boston Celtics.
11:35 PM3 months ago

Key player of Celtics

Superstar Jayson Tatum will be the player to watch for the Boston Celtics. He is the 10th highest scoring player in the NBA with a total of 25.7 per game along with 8.4 rebounds and 4.1 assists.
In his most recent game, he had a double-double with 28 pts, 12 rebounds and 6 assists, so he will try to stay on fire and help his team stay at the top of the table.
Photo: Getty images// Gary Bassing
Photo: Getty images// Gary Bassing
11:30 PM3 months ago

Key player of Pistons

Young forward Jerami Grant will be the player to watch for the Detroit Pistons averaging 18.8 pts per game, in addition to 4.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.


In his most recent game, he scored 14 pts, 1 rebound and 1 block, so he will seek to continue in good shape.

Photo: Getty images// Brian Sevald
Photo: Getty images// Brian Sevald
11:25 PM3 months ago

Boston Celtics

For their part, the Boston Celtics (34-25) arrive at this game in position 6 in the standings with 34 wins and 25 losses, as well as arriving at a good time of the season, as they have 5 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to they have 9 wins in their last 10 games so the Celtics are strong at home.

At home, the Boston Celtics are the fourth best team in the NBA with only 10 losses in 30 games, in addition to registering 5 wins in their last 5 home games, it will look feasible to win today against the Detroit Pistons.

11:20 PM3 months ago

Detroit Pistons

Detroit Pistons (12-45) travel to Boston Celtics at a bad time of the season because they only have 0 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they only have 1 win.
On the road, the Detroit Pistons only have 4 wins out of their 29 games, so solidity away from home is not their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 0 away wins and only 1 of their last 10 games have been wins, so it seems difficult for them to win today.
11:15 PM3 months ago

The game will played at the TD Garden

TD Garden is a multi-purpose arena in Boston, Massachusetts. It is named after its sponsor, TD Bank, a subsidiary of Canada's Toronto-Dominion Bank. It opened in 1995 as a replacement for the original Boston Garden and has been known as FleetCenter, and TD Banknorth Garden. The arena is located directly above the MBTA's North Station. It is the most visited sports and entertainment arena in New England, as nearly 3.5 million people visit the arena each year.

TD Garden is the home arena for the Boston Bruins of the National Hockey League and the Boston Celtics of the National Basketball Association. It is owned by food service and hospitality conglomerate Delaware North, whose CEO, Jeremy Jacobs, also owns the Bruins. It is the site of the annual Beanpot college hockey tournament, and hosts the annual Hockey East Championships. The arena has also hosted many major national sporting events including various rounds of the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament, NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Tournament, NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey Tournament, and the 2014 United States Figure Skating Championships. In addition, TD Garden has hosted the 2021 Laver Cup, an international men’s tennis tournament.

Besides sporting events, the TD Garden has also served as a concert venue for numerous nationally touring acts in music and comedy.

Photo: Getty images// Adam Glanzman
Photo: Getty images// Adam Glanzman
11:10 PM3 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Detroit Pistons vs Boston Celtics Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo