Best moments and Highlights: Charlotte
Hornets 119-110 Brooklyn Nets in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

10:04 PM2 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Hornets win.

9:57 PM2 months ago

00:00 4Q

The match ends the score is 119-110
9:52 PM2 months ago

1:12 4Q

Cody Martin hits a triple from right
9:49 PM2 months ago

3:36 4Q

Kyrie Irving makes both free throws
9:36 PM2 months ago

7:41 4Q

Seth Curry triples from right
9:33 PM2 months ago

9:05 4Q

Mason Plumlee scores sinking
9:31 PM2 months ago

9:57 4Q

Jalen McDaniels makes all 2 free throws
9:18 PM2 months ago

2:33 3Q

LaMelo Ball makes both free throws
9:14 PM2 months ago

3:31 3Q

Kevin Durant scores sinking
9:10 PM2 months ago

4:13 3Q

LaMelo Ball triples from right
9:05 PM2 months ago

6:32 3Q

Andre Drummond makes the 2 free throws
9:04 PM2 months ago

7:45 3Q

Mason Plumlee scores sinking
9:03 PM2 months ago

9:52 3Q

LaMelo Ball triples from right
9:02 PM2 months ago

9:52 3Q

LaMelo Ball triples from right
8:59 PM2 months ago

10:35 3Q

Kevin Durant makes a triple from the center
8:39 PM2 months ago

00:00 2Q

The second quarter ends the score is 56-60
8:32 PM2 months ago

3:32 2Q

Miles Bridges makes a triple from the corner
8:25 PM2 months ago

5:54 2Q

Jalen McDaniels makes both free throws
8:16 PM2 months ago

9:02 2Q

Kyrie Irving hits a 3-pointer from left
8:14 PM2 months ago

10:15 2Q

Kyrie Irving misses 1 of 2 free throws
8:06 PM2 months ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 26-32
8:03 PM2 months ago

1:10 1Q

Kessler Edwards triples from right
7:57 PM2 months ago

3:48 1Q

Nic Claxton scores sinking
7:54 PM2 months ago

5:37 1Q

LaMelo Ball triples from right
7:53 PM2 months ago

6:27 1Q

Kevin Durant makes all 3 free throws
7:48 PM2 months ago

8:05 1Q

LaMelo Ball triples from right
7:47 PM2 months ago

9:35 1Q

Terry Rozier makes a triple from the center.
7:45 PM2 months ago

11:14 1Q

Seth Curry hits a triple from right.
7:44 PM2 months ago

11:32 1Q

LaMelo Ball makes both free throws
7:43 PM2 months ago

12:00 1Q

Start the game, enjoy it.
7:22 PM2 months ago

All set

Everything is ready at the Barclays Center for this match.
7:19 PM2 months ago

Lineup Hornets

This is the 5 starters of Hornets.

0 Bridges M. 25 Washington P. J. 24 Plumlee M. 3 Rozier T. 2 Ball La.

7:07 PM2 months ago

Lineup Nets

This is the 5 starters of Nets.
7:01 PM2 months ago

A lot of points

In the last matches between the Nets and the Hornets, in 3 of the 5 both teams have scored 100 or more points and in the Barclays only 2 have seen 100 or more points.
6:56 PM2 months ago

Injuries Hornets

The Hornets have 1 casualty for today.

Hayward G. (Injury - ankle)

6:51 PM2 months ago

Injuries Nets

The Nets have 2 casualties for this game.

Harris J. (Injury - ankle)

Simmons B. (Suboptimal physical condition)

6:46 PM2 months ago

The activity of today

Today's activity in the NBA concludes with 3 Sunday games.

New Orleans Pelicans vs Los Angeles Lakers

Brooklyn Nets vs. Charlotte Hornets

Dallas Mavericks vs. Utah Jazz

6:41 PM2 months ago

Series of the season

This will be Game 3 between the Hornets and the Nets. The series is tied 1-1 after the Hornets won 111-95 in Game 1 and the Nets won 132-121 in the most recent game.
6:36 PM2 months ago

The favorite of today

The Nets are slight favorites against the Hornets with a 58.6% chance to win today while the Hornets have a 41.4% chance to win against the Nets
6:31 PM2 months ago

Tune in here Charlotte Hornets vs Brooklyn Nets Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Charlotte Hornets vs Brooklyn Nets live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
6:26 PM2 months ago

Charlotte Hornets vs Brooklyn Nets How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Charlotte Hornets vs Brooklyn Nets Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

6:21 PM2 months ago

Last games between Charlotte Hornets vs Brooklyn Nets

3 wins in the last 5 games looks so favorable for the Nets team in addition to winning the most recent at home, in their last 3 home games at Barclays Center they have been wins for the Brooklyn Nets who have not lost since 2018 in House.
6:16 PM2 months ago

Key player of Hornets

Young forward Lamelo Ball will be the Hornets' most important player, averaging 15.0 pts per game, 11.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
In his most recent game, he had a double-double with 32 pts, 8 rebounds and 4 assists, so he will have to stay in shape for the Hornets to continue improving their basketball.

6:11 PM2 months ago

Key player of Nets

Superstar and veteran power forward Kevin Durant will be the player to charge the Nets offense averaging 29.7 pts per game in addition to 7.3 rebounds and 6.1 assists
In his most recent game, he made a double double with 35 pts, 11 rebounds and 8 assists, so he will have to stay in shape for the Nets to continue fighting for the title.

6:06 PM2 months ago

Brooklyn Nets

For their part, the Brooklyn Nets (42-30) are in a good moment of the season as they have 3 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they have only lost 2.

At home, the Brooklyn Nets are the number 9 home team in the NBA, they only have 16 wins out of 36 games, so solidity away from home is not their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 1 away victory and only 1 of their last 10 games have been losses, so it seems difficult that they do not lose today.

6:01 PM2 months ago

Charlotte Hornets

Charlotte Hornets (38-36) travel to the Brooklyn Nets in tenth position in the standings with only 36 losses in 72 games despite arriving at a great time of the season as they have 4 wins from their last 5 games, in addition to having 7 defeats in their last 10 games, so as visitors they will seek to surprise the best team in the NBA
On the road, the Charlotte Hornets are a solid team at home with only 13 losses in 30 games, in addition to registering 4 wins in their last 5 home games, it will look difficult to lose to the Nets.
5:56 PM2 months ago

The game will played at the Barclays Center

Barclays Center is a multi-purpose indoor arena in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. The arena is home to the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association the Barclays Center opened on September 21, 2012 with a capacity of 17,732 for Basketball.

5:51 PM2 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Charlotte Hornets vs Brooklyn Nets Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo