Best Moments and Highlights: Pelicans 114-111  Lakers in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

1:52 AM2 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Pelicans win

1:38 AM2 months ago

1:57 4Q

Jonas Valanciunas makes the 2 free throws
1:29 AM2 months ago

7:14 4Q

Brandon Ingram makes both free throws
1:25 AM2 months ago

9:26 4Q

Malik Monk triples from right
1:18 AM2 months ago

4:42 3Q

Herbert Jones triples from the corner
1:17 AM2 months ago

9:56 3Q

CJ McCollum triples from right
1:15 AM2 months ago

2:58 2Q

Malik Monk triples from right
1:15 AM2 months ago

2:10 2Q

Herbert Jones makes the 2 free throws
11:13 PM2 months ago

00:00 1Q

The first half is end the score is 30-25
11:05 PM2 months ago

2:10 1Q

Herbert Jones makes the 2 free throws
11:04 PM2 months ago

2:58 1Q

Malik Monk triples from right
10:53 PM2 months ago

7:02 1Q

Dwight Howard makes the 2 free throws
10:50 PM2 months ago

9:18 1Q

Jaxson Hayes makes both free throws
10:49 PM2 months ago

9:17 1Q

Lebron James scores sinking
10:46 PM2 months ago

12:00 1Q

The game has starterd
10:21 PM2 months ago

All set

All is ready for the game between Lakers and Pelicans
10:20 PM2 months ago

Lineup Lakers

This is the 5 starters of Lakers for today
10:18 PM2 months ago

Lineup Pelicans

This is the 5 starters of Pelicans.
10:05 PM2 months ago

Playoff picture

Both teams are in playoffs at this moment
10:02 PM2 months ago

Injuries Pelicans

Pelicans has 2 injuries for today.

Lewisr and Williamson

9:54 PM2 months ago

Injuries Lakers

Lakers has 2 injuries for today.

Nunn and LeBron James

9:46 PM2 months ago

Offense Power

both teams average 100 or more points in their last 5 games so we can see an entertaining game full of emotions
9:40 PM2 months ago

Series of the season

This will be game 3 between the Lakers and the Pelicans, the series is led by the Pelicans 2-0, so the Lakers will seek to avoid the sweep
9:30 PM2 months ago

The favorite of today

The New Orleans Pelicans are slight favorites for today's game against the Lakers with a 60.9% probability of victory while the Los Angeles Lakers have a 39.1% chance of winning today's game.
2:24 AM2 months ago

Tune in here New Orleans Pelicans vs Los Angeles Lakers Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match New Orleans Pelicans vs Los Angeles Lakers live updates and comentarí of VAVEL
2:19 AM2 months ago

New Orleans Pelicans vs Los Angeles Lakers How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game New Orleans Pelicans vs Los Angeles Lakers Live on TV, your options is ESPN

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and STAR+

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

2:14 AM2 months ago

Last games between New Orleans Pelicans vs Los Angeles Lakers

3 wins in the last 5 games looks so favorable for the New Orleans Pelicans team in addition to winning the most recent at home, in their last 3 home games at the Crypto.com Arena Arena they have been wins for the Los Angeles Lakers who has not lost since 2018 at home. 
2:09 AM2 months ago

Key player of Los Angeles Lakers

Superstar and point guard Russel Westbrook will be the most important player for the Los Angeles Lakers, averaging 15.0 pts per game, 11.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
In his most recent game, he had a double-double with 32 pts, 8 rebounds and 4 assists, so he will have to stay in shape so that the Los Angeles Lakers continue to improve their basketball.

2:04 AM2 months ago

Key player of New Orleans Pelicans

Young forward CJ MCCollum will be the player to charge the New Orleans Pelicans offense averaging 29.7 pts per game in addition to 7.3 rebounds and 6.1 assists

In his most recent game, he made a double double with 35 pts, 11 rebounds and 8 assists, so he will have to stay in shape for the New Orleans Pelicans to continue fighting for the title.

1:59 AM2 months ago

Los Angeles Lakers

For its part, the Los Angeles Lakers (42-30) in a bad moment of the season because they have 0 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they only have 8 losses.
At home, the Los Angeles Lakers are the number 9 home team in the NBA, they only have 22 wins out of 36 games, so solidity at home is not their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 1 away victory and only 1 of their last 10 games have been losses, so it seems difficult that they do not lose today.
Surprisingly, the Los Angeles Lakers are also far from a good season, at this moment they have a place in the playin, however, everything can happen and they stay out of it or go to the playin, which would be somewhat illogical given the good campaigns in the recent years so they will have to keep winning.
1:54 AM2 months ago

New Orleans Pelicans

The New Orleans Pelicans (31-44) travel to the Los Angeles Lakers in the tenth position in the standings with only 31 wins in 72 games, in addition to arriving at a bad time of the season as they have 4 losses in their last 5 games, in addition to that has 7 losses in its last 10 games, so as visitors they will seek to surprise a solid team with NBA playoff aspirations
On the road, the New Orleans Pelicans are a solid team or at least better than at home with only 13 losses in 30 games, in addition to registering 4 wins in their last 5 away games, it will look difficult to lose against the Lakers.
Surprisingly, the Pelicans are very far from a good season, at this moment they have a place in the play in, however, everything can happen and stay out of it, which would be a real disaster and a monumental failure as big or bigger than the level of your institution.
1:49 AM2 months ago

The game will played at the Crypto.com Arena Arena

Crypto.com Arena Arena s a multi-purpose arena in Downtown Los Angeles. Adjacent to the L.A. Live development, it is located next to the Los Angeles Convention Center complex along Figueroa Street. The arena opened on October 17, 1999. It has a 19,079 people.

1:44 AM2 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: New Orleans Pelicans vs Los Angeles Lakers Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo