Best moments and Highlights: Portland
Trail Blazers 94-127 New Orleans Pelicans in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

10:31 PMa month ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays for Pelicans win.

10:21 PMa month ago

00:00 4Q

The match ends the score is 94-127
10:14 PMa month ago

3:57 4Q

Jared Harper anota triple desde la derecha
10:08 PMa month ago

6:44 4Q

Pelicans time out
9:57 PMa month ago

10:30 4Q

Ben McLemore makes a triple from the center
9:52 PMa month ago

00:00 3Q

The third quarter ends the score is 76-101.
9:49 PMa month ago

3:13 3Q

Jose Alvarado hits a triple from the right
9:41 PMa month ago

5:07 3Q

Ben McLemore makes a 3-pointer from the corner
9:40 PMa month ago

8:14 3Q

Herbert Jones makes free throw
9:07 PMa month ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends the score is 52-65
8:55 PMa month ago

2:10 2Q

Trail Blazers Time Out
8:54 PMa month ago

3:33 2Q

Jaxson Hayes scores sinking
8:50 PMa month ago

5:59 2Q

Devonte' Graham makes free throw
8:46 PMa month ago

7:38 2Q

Trey Murphy III triples from right
8:37 PMa month ago

10:45 2Q

Larry Nance Jr. scores sinking
8:28 PMa month ago

2:17 1Q

Trail Blazers Time Out
8:27 PMa month ago

2:57 1Q

Didi Louzada hits a triple from the right
8:25 PMa month ago

4:40 1Q

Jonas Valanciunas makes a free kick
8:21 PMa month ago

7:08 1Q

Jonas Valanciunas makes a free kick
8:08 PMa month ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started, enjoy it.
7:44 PMa month ago

100 or more points

Both teams have 100 or more points in 4 of their last 5 games so thrills are guaranteed for this game.
7:34 PMa month ago

Lineup Pelicans

Pelicans has this 5 starters for today.
7:29 PMa month ago

Injuries Pelicans

The Pelicans have no casualties for today.
7:24 PMa month ago

Injurie Blazers

The Blazers have no casualties for this game.
7:19 PMa month ago

The activity of today

Today there are several NBA games in the final stretch for the playoffs.

Milwaukee Bucks vs. Boston Celtics

Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers

Minnesota Timberwolves vs. San Antonio Spurs

Denver Nuggets vs. Memphis Grizzlies

Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Lakers

7:14 PMa month ago

To avoid the sweep

This will be the third series game of the season, the series is led 2-0 by the Pelicans after winning the most recent game 117-107.
7:09 PMa month ago

The favorite of today

The Pelicans are the heavy favorites for tonight's Pelicans-Blazers game with a 91.3% chance of victory while the Blaers have just 8.7%
7:04 PMa month ago

Tune in here Portland Trail Blazers vs New Orleans Pelicans Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Portland Trail Blazers vs New Orleans Pelicans live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
6:59 PMa month ago

Portland Trail Blazers vs New Orleans Pelicans How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Portland Trail Blazers vs New Orleans Pelicans Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

6:54 PMa month ago

Last games between Portland Trail Blazers vs New Orleans Pelicans

3 wins in the last 5 games looks so favorable for the Portland Trail Blazers team in addition to winning the most recent at home, in their last 3 home games at the Smoothie King Center they have been wins for the New Orleans Pelicans who have not loses since 2018 at home. 
6:49 PMa month ago

Key player of Pelicans.

Superstar and shooting guard CJ McCollum will be the player to charge the New Orleans Pelicans offense averaging 29.7 pts per game in addition to 7.3 rebounds and 6.1 assists

In his most recent game, he made a double double with 35 pts, 11 rebounds and 8 assists, so he will have to stay in shape for the New Orleans Pelicans to continue fighting for the title.

6:44 PMa month ago

Key player of Portland Trail Blazers

Young power forward Drew Eubanks will be the player to charge the Portland Trail Blazers offense, averaging 9.5 pts per game in addition to 4.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists

In his most recent game, he had 11 pts, 8 rebounds and 2 assists, so he must stay in shape for the Portland Trail Blazers to continue fighting for the title.

6:39 PMa month ago

New Orleans Pelicans

For its part, the New Orleans Pelicans (35-44) in a great moment of the season as they have 0 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they only have 8 losses.
At home, the New Orleans Pelicans are the number 9 home team in the NBA, they only have 22 wins out of 36 games, so solidity at home is not their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 1 away victory and only 1 of their last 10 games have been losses, so it seems difficult that they do not lose today.
Surprisingly, the New Orleans Pelicans are having a good season, at this moment they have a place in the playoffs, however, everything can happen and they stay below the playin, which would be a real disaster and a monumental failure as big or bigger than the level of your institution.
6:34 PMa month ago

Portland Trail Blazers

Portland Trail Blazers (31-44) travel to the New Orleans Pelicans in eleventh position in the standings with only 34 wins in 77 games, in addition to arriving at a great moment of the season as they have 1 loss in their last 5 games, in addition to that has 6 losses in its last 10 games so as a visitor they will seek to surprise against a solid team with NBA playoff aspirations
On the road, the Portland Trail Blazers are a solid team or at least better than at home with only 13 losses in 30 games, in addition to registering 4 wins in their last 5 games on the road, it will look difficult to lose against the Peicans.
Surprisingly, the Portland Trail Blazers are also very far from a good season, at this time they were left out of the playoffs or playin, which is somewhat illogical given the good seasons in recent years, so they must continue to win for the next season.
6:29 PMa month ago

The game will played at the Smoothie King Center

Smoothie King Center Smoothie King Center is a multi-purpose indoor arena in New Orleans, Louisiana. It is located in the city's Central Business District, adjacent to Caesars Superdome. The arena opened in 1999 as New Orleans Arena and has been home to the New Orleans Pelicans of the National Basketball Association (NBA) since 2002, it has a capacity of 16867 people.

6:24 PMa month ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Portland Trail Blazers vs New Orleans Pelicans Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo