Best moments and Highlights: Washington
Wizards 108-124 Charlotte Hornets in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

6:20 PMa month ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Hornets.

5:59 PMa month ago

00:00 4Q

The match ends, the score is 108-124.
5:48 PMa month ago

2:50 4Q

Terry Rozier scores step back jumpshot from left
5:47 PMa month ago

6:41 4Q

Montrezl Harrell scores sinking
5:47 PMa month ago

8:34 4Q

Terry Rozier makes a triple from the center.
5:46 PMa month ago

11:14 4Q

Daniel Gafford makes the 2 free throws
5:46 PMa month ago

11:29 4Q

Cody Martin makes the 2 free throws
5:45 PMa month ago

1:42 3Q

Isaiah Thomas makes a triple from the corner
5:44 PMa month ago

3:22 3Q

Isaiah Thomas triples from right
5:02 PMa month ago

7:55 3Q

LaMelo Ball scores foul and counts.
5:02 PMa month ago

9:18 3Q

Miles Bridges triples from left
4:48 PMa month ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends, the score is 54-56.
4:47 PMa month ago

1:01 2Q

Tomas Satoransky hits a triple from the right.
4:45 PMa month ago

3:22 2Q

Mason Plumlee scores sinking
4:45 PMa month ago

5:28 2Q

Daniel Gafford misses both free throws
4:44 PMa month ago

6:18 2Q

Daniel Gafford makes the 2 free throws
4:44 PMa month ago

10:13 2Q

Montrezl Harrell scores sinking
4:43 PMa month ago

3;00 1Q

Kelly Oubre Jr. makes a triple from the center.
4:42 PMa month ago

4:07 1Q

Corey Kispert triples from right
3:45 PMa month ago

12:00 1Q

PJ Washington scores sinking
3:43 PMa month ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started, enjoy it.
3:24 PMa month ago

All set

Everything is ready for the last game of the season between the Hornets and Wizards.
3:17 PMa month ago

Lineup Wizards

This is the 5 starters of Wizards.
3:16 PMa month ago

Lineup Hornets

This is the 5 starters of Hornets.
3:05 PMa month ago

The game of today

Both teams live opposite realities while Wizards is eliminated the Hornets team will be in the playin and in case of winning they will play against the loser of playin 7 and 8
3:00 PMa month ago

Injuries Wizards

The Wizards have 1 injurie for this game.

Hayward G. (Injury - foot)

2:58 PMa month ago

Injuries Hornets

The Hornets have 2 casualties for this game.

Beal B. (Injury - wrist)

Kuzma K. (Injury - knee)

2:46 PMa month ago

The activity of today

Today ends the regular season after 82 games and all teams will have activity today.
2:38 PMa month ago

Series of the season

This will be game 4 of the series between Wizards and Hornets the series is led by Charlotte Hornets 2-1 so Wizards will want to even the series, the most recent game was won by Wizards 124-121.
2:32 PMa month ago

The favorite of today

The Hornets come out as heavy favorites for tonight's game against the Wizards with a 79.5% chance of victory while the Hornets have a 20.5% chance of winning today.
11:04 PMa month ago

Tune in here Washington Wizards vs Charlotte Hornets Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Washington Wizards vs Charlotte Hornets live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
10:59 PMa month ago

Washington Wizards vs Charlotte Hornets How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Washington Wizards vs Charlotte Hornets Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

10:54 PMa month ago

Last games between Washington Wizards vs Charlotte Hornets

3 wins in the last 5 games looks so favorable for the Washington Wizards team in addition to winning the most recent at home, in their last 3 home games at the Spectrum Center they have been wins for the Charlotte Hornets who have not lost since 2018 at home. 
10:49 PMa month ago

Key player of Hornets

The superstar and young point guard Lonzo Ball the player who loads the offense of the Charlotte Hornets averaging 20.7 pts per game in addition to 6.6 rebounds and 7.6 assists
In his most recent game, he made a double double with 25 points, 5 rebounds and 10 assists, so he will have to stay in shape for the Charlotte Hornets to continue fighting for the title.

10:44 PMa month ago

Key player of Wizards

Young center Daniel Gafford will be the player who will charge the Washington Wizards offense averaging 9.5 pts per game in addition to 5.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists
In his most recent game he had 9 pts 2 rebounds and 0 assists so he will have to stay in shape for the Washington Wizards to win today.

10:39 PMa month ago

Charlotte Hornets

For its part, Charlotte Hornets (42-39) in a great moment of the season because they have 3 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they only have 4 losses.
At home Charlotte Hornets are the number 9 home team in the NBA they only have 22 wins of their 36 games so solidity at home is not their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 1 away victory and only 1 of their last 10 games have been losses, so it seems difficult that they do not lose today.
The Charlotte Hornets are having a good season, they have a place in the playin so we will continue to see them this season.
10:34 PMa month ago

Washington Wizards

Washington Wizards (35-46) travel to Charlotte Hornets in twelfth position in the standings with only 35 wins in 81 games, in addition to arriving at a bad time of the season as they have 3 losses in their last 5 games, in addition to having 6 defeats in their last 10 games, so as visitors they will seek to surprise a solid team with a place in the NBA playoffs

On the road, the Washington Wizards are a solid team or at least better than at home with only 13 losses in 30 games, in addition to registering 4 wins in their last 5 away games, it will look difficult to lose to the Hornets

Surprisingly, the Washington Wizards are also far from a good season, they stayed out of the playoffs or the playin, which is somewhat illogical given the good seasons in recent years, so they must continue to win for the next season.

10:29 PMa month ago

The game will played at the Spectrum Center

Spectrum Center is an indoor arena located in Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. It is owned by the city of Charlotte and operated by its main tenant, the NBA's Charlotte Hornets.

The arena seats 19,077 for NBA games but can be expanded to 20,200 for college basketball games.

10:24 PMa month ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Washington Wizards vs Charlotte Hornets Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo