Best moments and Highlights: Milwaukee
Bucks 119-95 Chicago Bulls in game 4 playoffs NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

3:44 PMa month ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Buck win.

3:33 PMa month ago

00:00 4Q

The match ends the score is 119-95.
3:32 PMa month ago

00:49 4Q

Serge Ibaka scores sinking
3:30 PMa month ago

2:16 4Q

Zach LaVine makes both free throws
3:21 PMa month ago

4:05 4Q

Zach LaVine scores dunk
3:16 PMa month ago

5:35 4Q

Brook Lopez scores alley oop sink
3:11 PMa month ago

7:55 4Q

Jrue Holiday scores foul and counts
3:05 PMa month ago

10:50 4Q

Giannis Antetokounmpo makes a triple from left
2:59 PMa month ago

00:17 3Q

DeMar DeRozan makes both free throws
2:54 PMa month ago

1:40 4Q

Grayson Allen scores foul and counts
2:49 PMa month ago

3:50 3Q

Zach LaVine fouls and counts
2:46 PMa month ago

4:47 3Q

Giannis Antetokounmpo makes the 2 free throws
2:39 PMa month ago

5:12 3Q

Bulls time out
2:36 PMa month ago

7:32 3Q

Giannis Antetokounmpo scores foul and counts
2:30 PMa month ago

8:38 3Q

Patrick Williams makes the 2 free throws
2:27 PMa month ago

10:51 3Q

Zach LaVine makes both free throws
2:26 PMa month ago

11:32 3Q

Giannis Antetokounmpo makes 1 of 2 free throws
2:25 PMa month ago

00:00 2Q

The second quarter ends the score is 56-41.
2:04 PMa month ago

2:07 2Q

Jrue Holiday hits a 3-pointer from the corner
2:03 PMa month ago

2:51 2Q

Nikola Vucevic makes a triple from the center.
2:03 PMa month ago

4:19 2Q

Jevon Carter triples from left
2:02 PMa month ago

7:03 2Q

Patrick Williams makes a triple from the corner
1:43 PMa month ago

9:38 2Q

Pat Connaughton makes a triple from the corner.
1:43 PMa month ago

11:13 2Q

Derrick Jones Jr. scores sinking
1:36 PMa month ago

00:00 1Q

At the end of the first quarter the score is 25-22.
1:34 PMa month ago

1:04 1Q

Giannis Antetokounmpo scores sinking
1:29 PMa month ago

3:11 1Q

Bucks time out
1:25 PMa month ago

5:48 1Q

Bobby Portis makes 1 of 3 free throws
1:19 PMa month ago

8:27 1Q

Zach LaVine triples from left
1:16 PMa month ago

9:07 1Q

Jrue Holiday hits a triple from the center.
1:15 PMa month ago

10:17 1Q

Zach LaVine triples from right
1:11 PMa month ago

12:00 1Q

Start the game enjoy it.
1:02 PMa month ago

All set

Everything is ready at the United Center for game 4 of the NBA playoffs between the Bulls and Bucks.
1:02 PMa month ago

Lineup Bulls

This is the 5 starters of Bulls.
1:01 PMa month ago

Lineup Bucks

This is the 5 starters of Bucks.
12:57 PMa month ago

The activity of today

Today's activity starts with our game, there are also 3 games that you can see through VAVEL.

Denver Nuggets vs. Golden State Warriors

Atlanta Hawks vs. Miami Heat

New Orleans Pelicans vs Phoenix Suns

12:54 PMa month ago

Injuries Bulls

The Bulls have 2 casualties for today.

Ball L. (Injury - knee)

Thomas M. (Injury - leg)

12:51 PMa month ago

Injuries Bucks

The Bucks only have 1 casualty for today.

Middleton K. (Injury - knee)

12:48 PMa month ago

The serie of today

The series is 2-1 in favor of the Bucks, so if they win today they would have a good chance of not having to go to 6 or 7 games.
12:43 PMa month ago

Schedule of the series

In case we go to more than 5 games this will be the schedule of the series.

Bulls vs Bucks game 5 4/26

Bucks vs. Bulls game 6 4/28

Bulls vs Bucks game 7 4/30

12:38 PMa month ago

The favorite of today

The Bucks are slight favorites for this game with a 58.1% chance while the Bulls have a 41.9% chance to win today.
12:33 PMa month ago

Tune in here Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
12:28 PMa month ago

Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

12:23 PMa month ago

Last games between Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls

3 wins in the last 5 games looks so favorable for the Chicago Bulls team in addition to winning the most recent at home, in their last 3 home games at the United Center they have been victories for the Milwaukee Bucks who have not lost since 2018 at home. 
12:18 PMa month ago

Key player of Bucks

The superstar and young shooting guard Giannis Anteteokumpo will be the player who will charge the Milwaukee Bucks offense averaging 26.8 pts per game in addition to 6.6 rebounds and 7.6 assists
In his most recent game, he made a double double with 25 pts, 4 rebounds and 8 assists, so he will have to stay in shape for the Milwaukee Bucks to continue fighting for the title.
12:13 PMa month ago

Key player of Bulls

Veteran shooting guard Demar de Rozan will be the player to charge the Chicago Bulls offense, averaging 22.1 pts per game in addition to 4.3 rebounds and 4.5 assists
In his most recent game he had 25 pts 8 rebounds and 6 assists so he will have to stay in shape for the Chicago Bulls to win today.
12:08 PMa month ago

Milwaukee Bucks

For its part, the Milwaukee Bucks seeded #3 (64-18) in a great moment of the season because they have 3 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they only have 2 losses.

At home, the Milwaukee Bucks are the number 1 home team in the NBA and have only lost 14 of their 41 games, so solidity at home is their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 3 away wins and only 1 of their last 10 games have been losses, so it seems difficult for them not to lose today.

12:03 PMa month ago

Chicago bulls

Chicago Bulls seeded #6 (36-46) travel to Milwaukee Bucks in the eighth position of the classification with only 36 wins in 82 games in addition to arriving at a bad time of the season as they have 4 losses in their last 5 games, in addition that they have 6 defeats in their last 10 games, so as visitors they will seek to surprise a solid team and seek to advance
On the road, the Chicago Bulls are not a solid team or at least better than at home with only 24 losses in 41 games, in addition to registering 4 wins in their last 5 away games, it will look difficult to lose to the Bucks
11:58 AMa month ago

The game will played at the United Center

United United Center is an indoor arena on the Near West Side of Chicago, Illinois, United States. It is home to the Chicago Bulls of the National Basketball Association With a capacity of nearly 21,000, the United Center is the largest arena by capacity in the NBA, and second largest arena by capacity in the NHL. Opening in 1994, the United Center replaced the Chicago Stadium, which was located across the street.
11:53 AMa month ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the game 4 NBA playoffs match: Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo