Best moments and Highlights: Grizzlies 118-104 Nets en NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

10:17 PM24 days ago

Highlights

Watch the best moments of the Grizzlies win.

 

10:01 PM24 days ago

MVP

The MVP of the match is Ja Morant with 36 pts 6 rebounds and 8 assist.
9:56 PM24 days ago

00:00 4Q

The game ends at the Barclays Center victory for the Grizzlies 118-104
9:50 PM24 days ago

1:49 4Q

Nets time out
9:49 PM24 days ago

2:30 4Q

Desmond Bane makes triple from the corner
9:46 PM24 days ago

4:23 4Q

Bruce Brown makes layup
9:35 PM24 days ago

7:17 4Q

Bruce Brown makes triple from the corner
9:28 PM24 days ago

9:24 4Q

Nets time out
9:25 PM24 days ago

10:52 4Q

Brandon Clarke scores alley oop
9:18 PM24 days ago

00:36 3Q

Ja Morant makes all 2 free throws
9:17 PM24 days ago

00:58 3Q

Jarrett Culver scores triple and the advantage is 20 pts 91-71 in favor of Grizzlies
9:12 PM24 days ago

2:59 3Q

Nets time out
9:11 PM24 days ago

5:12 3Q

Ja Morant makes dunk
9:05 PM24 days ago

5:49 3Q

Time out Nets
8:59 PM24 days ago

9:03 3Q

Nic Claxton makes 1 of 2 free throws
8:56 PM24 days ago

9:34 3Q

Grizzlies time out
8:53 PM24 days ago

10:23 3Q

 

Kevin Durant makes all 2 free throws

8:53 PM24 days ago

10:43 3Q

Kevin Durant makes triple
8:35 PM24 days ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends, the score is 56-47 Grizzlies up
8:29 PM24 days ago

3:15 2Q

Blake Griffin makes 3-pointer from the corner
8:27 PM24 days ago

4:25 2Q

Steven Adams makes layup
8:22 PM24 days ago

7:03 2Q

Ja Morant makes triple
8:11 PM24 days ago

10:49 2Q

Yves Pons misses all 2 free throws
8:10 PM24 days ago

11:11 2Q

Nic Claxton makes all 2 free throws
8:05 PM24 days ago

00:00 1Q

End the first quarter with a score of 29-24
8:02 PM24 days ago

1:01 1Q

Kevin Durant makes foul and counts
7:55 PM24 days ago

4:04 1Q

Grizzlies Time Out
7:54 PM24 days ago

4:37 1Q

Kevin Durant makes triple
7:54 PM24 days ago

5:23 1Q

Jarrett Culver makes a triple from the corner double-digit lead for Grizzlies
7:53 PM24 days ago

6:14 1Q

Ja Morant makes triple
7:51 PM24 days ago

6:22 1Q

Time out  Nets
7:49 PM24 days ago

6:40 1Q

James Harden makes a triple and closes to 5.
7:49 PM24 days ago

6:53 1Q

Ja Morant makes a feint and is completely alone and scores the triple
7:47 PM24 days ago

7:58 1Q

Desmond Bane makes triple from the corner
7:43 PM24 days ago

11:07 1Q

Desmond Bane scores from close range and puts the first points of the game
7:24 PM24 days ago

Lineup Grizzlies

Grizzlies has this five starter for today´s game.

 

7:19 PM24 days ago

Lineup Nets

The Nets come out with these 5 players for the game at the Barclays Center.

 

7:14 PM24 days ago

Next Grizzlies games

The Grizzlies will have 3 road games of their next 4 games. At Cleveland

Vs Detroit

At Clippers

At Lakers

7:09 PM24 days ago

Next Nets games

The Nets will have difficult rivals the following days as they will play:

At indiana

vs Milwaukee

vs San Antonio

At portland

At Chicago.

7:04 PM24 days ago

Injuries Grizzlies

The Grizzlies will not be able to count on these players for today's game.

 

6:59 PM24 days ago

Regular season series.

This game will be the first of 2 games between Grizzlies and Nets
6:54 PM24 days ago

Injuries Nets

The nets will not be able to count on these players for today's game

 

6:49 PM24 days ago

Odds to win

According to ESPN's Basketball Power Index, the Nets start as favorites this afternoon with a 58.9% probability of victory while the Grizzlies have a 41.1% probability of winning the game.
6:44 PM24 days ago

Tune in here Memphis Grizzlies vs Brooklyn Nets Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the match Memphis Grizzlies vs Brooklyn Nets live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.

 

6:39 PM24 days ago

Memphis Grizzlies vs Brooklyn Nets How to watch Stream on TV and Online?

If you want to watch the game Memphis Grizzlies vs Brooklyn Nets Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

6:34 PM24 days ago

Latest games between Grizzlies and Nets

The Grizzlies have 5 wins in the last 5 games vs. Brooklyn Nets, plus they have won 4 of the last 5 at the home of the Brooklyn Nets.
6:29 PM24 days ago

Key player of Nets

Power Forward Kevin Durant is the player with the most points. in the NBA averaging 29.8, 7.9 rebounds and 5.7 assists.                                                                                          In his most recent game Durant scored 28 points. 9 rebounds and 3 assists plus 1 block so the Power Forward will be in charge of commanding the Nets.
Photo: Getty images// Glenn James
Photo: Getty images// Glenn James

 

6:24 PM24 days ago

Key player of Grizzlies

Guard Desmond Bane is the player with the most points. of the Memphis team with a total of 17.2 pts. per game 4.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
In his most recent game Bane had 17 pts., 4 rebounds and 3 assists making him the key player in the visiting team.
Photo: Getty images// Joe Murphy
Photo: Getty images// Joe Murphy
6:19 PM24 days ago

Brooklyn nets

The 23-11 Brooklyn Nets come into this game after 3 losses and 2 wins in their last 5 games and are the second best team in the Eastern Conference.

The Nets do not have a great home record as they have 8 losses at the Barclays Center and 3 losses in a row so they will have to improve at home.

 

6:14 PM24 days ago

Memphis Grizzlies

The Grizzlies arrive in New York in great shape with 4 wins in a row and with a 23-14 mark they are having a great season so far, in addition to being the fourth best road team in the NBA, they are fourth in the standings in the Conference West, so tomorrow's game will be a tough test to show if these Grizzies are real or a mirage.
6:09 PM24 days ago

The game will played at the Barclays Center

Barclays Center is a multi-purpose indoor arena in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. The arena is home to the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association and the New York Liberty of the Women's National Basketball Association. The arena also hosts concerts, conventions and other sporting and entertainment events.

The arena is part of a $4.9 billion future business and residential complex now known as Pacific Park.The site is at Atlantic Avenue, next to the renamed Atlantic Avenue–Barclays Center subway station on the 2, ​3, ​4, ​5​, B, ​D, N, ​Q​, R and ​W​ routes, as well as directly above the LIRR's Atlantic Terminal.

Photo: Getty images// Steven Ryan
Photo: Getty images// Steven Ryan
6:04 PM24 days ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Memphis Grizzlies vs Brooklyn Nets Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo