Touchdowns and Highlights: San
Francisco 49ers 23-17Dallas Cowboys in NFL
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

9:18 PM4 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best moments of 49ers win.

 

8:58 PM4 months ago

00:00 4Q

Game over 49ers victory
8:58 PM4 months ago

00:10 4Q

Prescott runs 17 yds and consumes the clock
8:56 PM4 months ago

00:14 4Q

49ers time out
8:56 PM4 months ago

00:24 4Q

Prescott short pass with Pollard 10 yds 1&10
8:55 PM4 months ago

00:30 4Q

Prescott passed short to the left with Wilson for 9 yards. Lateral with Lamb 11 yds more
8:53 PM4 months ago

00:32 4Q

Dallas last drive go for 80 yards to win the game
8:51 PM4 months ago

00:38 4Q

Time out niners
8:45 PM4 months ago

1:04 4Q

Samuel runs 11 yds 4&1
8:42 PM4 months ago

1:21 4Q

Cowboys burn their 3 timeouts 3&10
8:37 PM4 months ago

1:42 4Q

Prescott incomplete pass TURNOVER ON DOWNS
8:33 PM4 months ago

2:00 4Q

2-MINUTE WARNING
8:33 PM4 months ago

2:38 4Q

Prescott pass deep right to Schultz 38 yds 1&10
8:19 PM4 months ago

8:08 4Q

Prescott runs 5 yds TD DALLAS
8:13 PM4 months ago

9:07 4Q

Prescott short pass with Lamb 11 yds 1&goal
8:12 PM4 months ago

9:35 4Q

Prescott pass with Cooper 11 yds 1&10
8:12 PM4 months ago

9:47 4Q

Garoppolo pass INTERCEPTED by Brown TURNOVER
8:09 PM4 months ago

11:49 4Q

Garoppolo short pass with Kittle 18 yds 1&10
8:05 PM4 months ago

11:53 4Q

53 yds FG is GOOD
8:01 PM4 months ago

14:01 4Q

punt fake Anger short right to Goodwin 14 yds 1&10
7:57 PM4 months ago

00:00 3Q

End of the third quarter
7:55 PM4 months ago

00:49 3Q

Prescott pass deep center with Wilson 26 yds 1&10
7:50 PM4 months ago

3:24 3Q

Mitchell runs to the left 16 yds
7:40 PM4 months ago

5:58 3Q

Samuel runs 25 yds TD 49ERS
7:40 PM4 months ago

6:03 3Q

Prescott pass INTERCEPTED by Williams TURNOVER
7:36 PM4 months ago

7:24 3Q

Prescott pass with Shultz 12 yds 1&10
7:30 PM4 months ago

9:08 3Q

Garoppolo short pass to the right with Jennings 13 yds 1&10
7:20 PM4 months ago

12:48 3Q

Roughness against kicker 1&10 Dallas
7:19 PM4 months ago

13:01 3Q

Prescott is captured by Armstead 4&20
7:16 PM4 months ago

15:00 3Q

start the third quarter
7:01 PM4 months ago

00:00 2Q

End the first half 16-7
7:00 PM4 months ago

00: 12 2Q

Time out  Dallas 
6:59 PM4 months ago

00:16 2Q

time out Dallas
6:52 PM4 months ago

1:45 2Q

Prescott all day pass with Shultz 12 yds 1&10
6:47 PM4 months ago

2:00 2Q

TWO MINUTES WARNING
6:41 PM4 months ago

3:03 2Q

52 yds FG is GOOD
6:39 PM4 months ago

5:20 2Q

Garoppolo pass deep with Aiyuk 37 yds huge play by 49ers
6:34 PM4 months ago

5:20 2Q

Prescott pass deep with Cooper 20 yds TD DALLAS
6:32 PM4 months ago

6:50 2Q

Prescott pass with Wilson 18 yds great play 1&10
6:26 PM4 months ago

9:40 2Q

40 yds FG is GOOD
6:23 PM4 months ago

12:47 2Q

Garoppolo pass with Auyuk 11 yds 1&10
6:21 PM4 months ago

15:00 2Q

Garoppolo short pass with Samuel 19 yds 1&10
6:18 PM4 months ago

00:00 1Q

End the first quarter at AT&T 10-0
6:16 PM4 months ago

00:16 1Q

Time out Dallas
6:16 PM4 months ago

00:56 1Q

Aiyuk runs 9 yds 2&1
6:10 PM4 months ago

2:38 1Q

3 incomplete passes Dallas turn for 49ers
6:07 PM4 months ago

4:22 1Q

Prescott short pass with Cooper 11 yds 1&10
6:02 PM4 months ago

4:53 1Q

53 yds FG is GOOD
5:58 PM4 months ago

9:00 1Q

Garoppolo short pass with Jennings 11 yds 1&10
5:53 PM4 months ago

9:27 1Q

3 and out Dallas
5:47 PM4 months ago

10:54 1Q

Mitchell runs right TD 49ERS
5:47 PM4 months ago

11:40 1Q

Garoppolo short pass to the left with Samuel 15 yds 1&goal
5:46 PM4 months ago

12:25 1Q

Mitchell 13 yd haul 1&10
5:45 PM4 months ago

13:40 1Q

Garoppolo pass short left to Benjamin 17 yds 1&10
5:43 PM4 months ago

14:00 1Q

Samuel runs 9 yds 1&10
5:29 PM4 months ago

15:00 1Q

Start the game enjoy it.
5:19 PM4 months ago

Warm up 49ers

The Niners are already warming up at AT&T for the playoff duel.

 

5:16 PM4 months ago

Warm up Dallas

Dallas cowboys are warm up for the game.

 

5:09 PM4 months ago

Injuries Dallas

The Cowboys will not be able to count on these players.

Josh Ball,T.J. Vasher, Keanu Neal and Israel Mukuamu

5:02 PM4 months ago

Injuries 49ers

The 49ers has this injuries for today.

 

5:00 PM4 months ago

Dallas on playoffs

The Dallas Cowboys are 3-0 in the Wild Card Round since 2009 at home and it is the most wins without losses in the league since that season.

In addition to that they have 10 consecutive postseason appearances without reaching the game for their Conference Championship.

This will be his 34th. postseason appearance. Only the Packers have more in league history.

4:56 PM4 months ago

Curious fact

The last 4 times the 49ers and Cowboys met in the postseason, the winner went on to win the Super Bowl.
4:50 PM4 months ago

Dallas domain

The historic series is for the Dallas Cowboys with 19 wins while the San Francisco 49ers have 17 wins and there is 1 tie between both teams
4:39 PM4 months ago

NFC rivalry

It is the first time that both teams have met in the postseason and have won the Super Bowl 5 or more times.

The Niners have 32 playoff wins and Dallas Cowboys 35

4:32 PM4 months ago

Odds to win

The Dallas Cowboys come out as heavy favorites for the wild card game with a 63.9% chance of winning, while the 49ers have a 36.1% chance of advancing.
2:22 AM4 months ago

Tune in here San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the match San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
2:17 AM4 months ago

San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys How to watch Stream on TV and Online?

If you want to watch the game San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys Live on TV, your options is 5 channel.

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and Blim

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

2:12 AM4 months ago

Games between San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys.

The Cowboys have won 3 of the last 5 games between these 2 teams.

At the Cowboys' home the 49ers have won 3 of their last 5 games, despite this the most recent was won by the Dallas Cowboys by a score of 41-33.

2:07 AM4 months ago

Key player of Dallas Cowboys

One of the candidates for rookie of the year, linebacker Micah Parsons will be a fundamental part of the Cowboys' defense with 84 tackles and 13 sacks and 3 forced fumbles.

Parsons is without a doubt a dangerous player on the Cowboys defense and in his most recent game he made 5 tackles.

Photo: Getty images// Wesley Hitt
Photo: Getty images// Wesley Hitt
2:02 AM4 months ago

Key player of Niners Niners

WR Deboo Samuel will be the player to watch for this game, he was reconverted to running back and that exploited his ground attack qualities so he will be dangerous in the air and rushing.

Deboo has averaged more than 60 yds through the air in his last 5 consecutive games, while on the rush he has accumulated 3 TD and averaging 32 yds per game, in his most recent game he obtained 45 yds rushing.

Photo: Getty images// Michael Zagaris
Photo: Getty images// Michael Zagaris
1:57 AM4 months ago

Dallas Cowboys

The Cowboys come to this game after be the NFC East Champions, beating the Eagles and winning 5 of the last 6 games of the regular season, but even with doubts in their offense, they will be the one with the most pressure to get the games.
The Cowboys at AT&T are 5-3 this season so that may be one of the keys to winning the game.
1:52 AM4 months ago

San Francisco 49ers

The Niners travel to Dallas tying up their playoff ticket in the last week after beating the Rams and having a 10-7 record and with a good emotional and sporting moment, winning 7 of the last 10 games and 4 of the last 5 games.


On the road, the niners are 6-3, so it is part of their strength to go on the road to win games.

1:47 AM4 months ago

The game will played at the AT&TStadium

AT&T Stadium, formerly Cowboys Stadium, is a retractable roof stadium in Arlington, Texas, United States. It serves as the home of the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League (NFL) and was completed on May 27, 2009.

It is also the home of the Cotton Bowl Classic and the Big 12 Championship Game. The facility, owned by the city of Arlington, can also be used for a variety of other activities such as concerts, basketball games, soccer, college and high school football contests, rodeos and motocross and Spartan races. It replaced the partially covered Texas Stadium, which served as the Cowboys' home from 1971 through the 2008 season.

The stadium is widely referred to as Jerry World after Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, who originally envisioned it as a large entertainment venue.

The stadium can seat around 80,000 people, but can be reconfigured to hold around 100,000 seats making it the largest stadium in the NFL by seating capacity. Additional attendance is made possible by the Party Pass (open areas) sections behind the seats in each end zone which are positioned on a series of six elevated platforms connected by stairways.

The record attendance for an NFL regular season game was set in 2009 with a crowd of 105,121. It also has the world's 31st largest high definition video screen.

Photo: Getty images// Tom Pennington
Photo: Getty images// Tom Pennington
1:42 AM4 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NFL Wildcard match: San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo