Goals and Highlights: Syria 0-2 South Korea in 2022 World Cup Qualifiers
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

12:25 PM4 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best moments of South Corea win.

11:54 AM4 months ago

90'

The game ends, South Korea will go to the Qatar 2022 World Cup.
11:50 AM4 months ago

90'

4 minutes is added
11:49 AM4 months ago

89'

Khribin's shot hits the post near Syria's goal.
11:43 AM4 months ago

83'

Shot by Khribin the ball is deflected by a defender
11:36 AM4 months ago

76'

Korea has control of the ball playing a collective game in the lower zone.
11:32 AM4 months ago

72'

GOAL South Korea the shot from outside the box

Kwon Chang-Hoon ends up inside the score is 0-2.

11:16 AM4 months ago

54'

GOAL South Korea, Kim Jin-Su's shot makes the score 0-1
11:12 AM4 months ago

52'

Al Midani receives a yellow card for a strong foul
11:10 AM4 months ago

50'

Babouli's header from the top
11:07 AM4 months ago

48'

Dangerous free kick for Syria.
11:02 AM4 months ago

46'

Start the second half enjoy it.
10:49 AM4 months ago

45'

The first half ends, the score is 0-0
10:48 AM4 months ago

45'

Cho's header hits the post and goes wide, close to South Korea's first goal.
10:45 AM4 months ago

45'

3 minutes is added
10:44 AM4 months ago

43'

Cho misses a great chance, his shot goes wide of the goal, a goal kick for Syria.
10:34 AM4 months ago

33'

South Korea has control of the ball but fails to generate dangerous arrivals.
10:26 AM4 months ago

25'

Al Mawas M. takes advantage of a defensive error and shoots near the goal
10:15 AM4 months ago

13'

A defensive rebound reaches Kim Jin-Su who shoots with first intention and goes slightly wide of the goal, goal kick.
10:08 AM4 months ago

6'

Offside of  Khribin O. M.
10:02 AM4 months ago

2'

Jeong Woo-Yeong takes a shot that is deflected by a defender and avoids the goal, corner to South Korea
10:00 AM4 months ago

0'

The game has started, enjoy it
9:49 AM4 months ago

South Corea bench

This is the possible substitution of South Corea.

 20Kwon Kyung-Won

 13Sang-Woo Kang

 12Song Bum-Keun

 5Ji-Su Park

 15Gun-Hee Kim

 18Dong-Gyeong Lee

 22Kwon Chang-Hoon

 2Lee Yong

 17Kim Jin-Kyu

 21Cho Hyun-Woo

 11Lee Dong-Jun

9:46 AM4 months ago

Syria´s Bench

This is the possible substitution of Syria.

14Tamer Haj Mohamad

 22Shaher Al Shakir

 23Ali Al Laith

 18Mouhamad Anez

 2Abdullah Al Shami

 3Mohammad Rihanieh

 4Yosief Mohammad

 11Mahmood Al Baher

 8Ward Salama

 21Mustafa Jnaid

 17Hosam Aiesh

9:41 AM4 months ago

The referee of today

Ryūji Satō is a Japanese soccer referee. He has been a member of both the continental confederation AFC and FIFA since 2009 and will be today's referee.
9:34 AM4 months ago

Syrias Lineup

 1Ibrahim Alma

 6Amro Jeniat

 5Omar Al-Midani

 19Muayad Khouli

 16Kamel Hmeisheh

 13Thaer Krouma

 20Oliver Kass Kawo

 15Mohammad Sehioni

 10Mahmoud Al-Mawas

 12Mo Babouli

 7Omar Khrbin

9:27 AM4 months ago

Lineup South Corea

This is the XI starter of South Corea.
9:20 AM4 months ago

Syria injuries

The Syrian national team has all its players available
9:17 AM4 months ago

South Korea injuries

The South Korean national team will be without Son due to injury.
9:11 AM4 months ago

Today games

Iran vs. United Arab Emirates and Oman vs. Australia are the matches that remain to be played today on matchday 8 of the Qatar 2022 Qualifiers
9:04 AM4 months ago

Odd to win

South Korea comes out as the heavy favorite for today's match with a 69.4% chance of victory while a draw is a 25% chance and a victory for Syria is a 5.6% chance.
12:35 AM4 months ago

Tune in here Syria vs South Korea Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the match Syria vs South Korea live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.

 

12:30 AM4 months ago

Syria vs South Korea How to watch Stream on TV and Online in 2022 World Cup Qualifiers

If you want to watch the game Syria vs South Korea Live on TV, your options is ESPN

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and Star+

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

12:25 AM4 months ago

Games between Syria vs South Korea

3 wins for South Korea in their last 5 games is something that excites the away team to go out with the pass to the world cup, as away South Korea has 1 win and 2 draws.
12:20 AM4 months ago

Key player of South Korea

Young striker Gue-Sung Cho will be in charge of Korea's attacking attack after star player Son's injury, Sung Cho has 1 goal in the qualifiers.
In his most recent game, the striker scored the winning goal against Lebanon, so he will seek to score a goal again.
Photo: Getty images// Chung Sung-Jun
Photo: Getty images// Chung Sung-Jun
12:15 AM4 months ago

Key player of Syria

Experienced striker Omar Al Somah will be Syria's player to watch as he is the top scorer for the Syrian national team.
In his most recent game Omar Al Somah played the full 90 minutes in a 2-0 loss.
Photo: Getty images// Ryan Pierse
Photo: Getty images// Ryan Pierse
12:10 AM4 months ago

South Korea.

On the other hand, South Korea needs 1 point in any of their next matches to qualify for Qatar 2022, with 17 points Korea is undefeated in this group A with 5 wins and 2 draws.
Korea has the second best offense as well as the best defense in the group so they can continue to be solid after 4 wins and 1 draw in the last 5 games.
12:05 AM4 months ago

Syria

The Syrian team comes to this match with only 2 points as a result of 2 draws and with a foot and a half out of Qatar 2022, they will seek to close their participation in group A in a decent way.
Syria is not going through its best moment since it has 4 defeats and 1 draw in its last 5 games, so it will have to improve its soccer if it wants to leave the last place in the classification.
12:00 AM4 months ago

The game will played at the Zabeel Stadium

Zabeel Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Zabeel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is currently used mostly for football matches. The stadium holds 18,000 seats. It was completed in 1974. It is owned by Zabeel Construction Club whose C.E.O is Mohsen Zolfaghary.

Zabeel Stadium is the official home pitch for the UAE Arabian Gulf League side Al Wasl FC. In 11 May 2001, Irish vocal pop band Westlife held a concert for their Where Dreams Come True Tour supporting their album Coast to Coast.

Photo: Getty images// Tom Dulat
Photo: Getty images// Tom Dulat
11:55 PM4 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the 2022 World Cup Qualifiers match: Syria vs South Korea Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo