Memorable Match: Leicester City 4-3 Fulham: Foxes score late to knock-out Premier League side

Leicester City welcome Fulham to King Power Stadium on Monday, looking to respond to the 3-0 defeat to Liverpool.

We look back at one of the very few victories for the Foxes over the London side, going back to 2013 when the two sides's met in the EFL Cup.

Fulham, who travelled to Leicester on the back of a 2-0 defeat at Southampton, had started the 2013/14 season poorly, despite seeing the likes of Maarten Stekelenburg, Scott Parker and Konstantinos Mitroglu arrive at Craven Cottage.

Leicester, who had started their promotion push from the Championship well, welcomed Fulham with only one defeat in their previous eight.

Rodallega opens the scoring

Jol made nine changes from the side that were easily beat by Southampton and his side edge in front through Hugo Rodallega.

Damian Duff and Giorgos Karagounis linked-up well before the Greek midfielder squared the ball for Rodallega to slot the ball home.

Embed from Getty Images

Falling a goal behind sparked the Foxes into life and had two Paul Konchesky efforts fire just wide against his former club, with Chris Wood and Anthony Knockaert going close.

The equaliser came for the team a level before their opponents when Wes Morgan bundled the ball home from Knockaert free-kick after Stekelenburg failed to gather the winger's fierce free-kick.

Foxes take control with two goals

On the stroke of half-time, Leicester went ahead through Wood for his fourth goal of the season in the competition.

Phillippe Senderos' failed clearance was headed into the path of Wood by Konchesky, before the New Zealand international made no mistake.

Embed from Getty Images

The Premier League side's fortunes got worse when Ignasi Miquel headed in from close range for his first Foxes goal.

Miquel, who was on loan from Arsenal, rose highest to head in their third after Danny Drinkwater delivered the cross from the right.

Cottagers show their spirit

Almost straight from kick-off, Fulham halved the deficit when Rodellaga headed powerfully past Kasper Schmeichel from Elsad Zverotic's hanging cross.

Jeffrey Schlupp missed two huge chances to kill the game for Leicester before Bryan Ruiz was smartly saved by Schmeichel.

However, Karagounis equalised in the 87th minute with brilliant right-footed free-kick that left Schmeichel helpless.

Just as Jol's side thought they had saved themselves from a cup upset, Leicester won the game.

Embed from Getty Images

Jamie Vardy and David Nugent, who had both came on following Karagounis' goal, showed their fresh legs to set up Lloyd Dyer to send the Foxes through the last eight.

Manchester City would knock the Foxes out of the competition in the next round with a 3-1 win, before lifting the trophy in February.