There was no let up in an unusually busy week for the Bundesliga clubs, as more deals were done ahead of the transfer window's opening.
Teigl heads for Augsburg
After a year when he was forced to play second-fiddle to Lukas Klostermann, Georg Teigl has made his move and will link up with FC Augsburg next season.
The Austrian defender spent two-and-a-half years in Leipzig following a move from Red Bull Salzburg, and will offer pace in abundance for his new side.
He joins on a free transfer as his contract expires this summer. Stefan Reuter has already shown great faith in him, as Teigl signed a four-year deal at the WWK Arena.
Bulut joins Freiburg
The exodus from VfL Bochum continued on Wednesday, with Onur Bulut's expected departure to newly-promoted SC Freiburg.
As per usual, the Schwarzwald side kept quiet on any transfer or contract details, but it is rumoured that they have splashed out over €1m to secure his signature.
Bulut is comfortable in various positions across the field, though he is more at home on the right wing; he managed four goals and six assists for Bochum last season.
Terrazzino returns to Hoffenheim
Marco Terrazzino had already confirmed he would leave the club with his contract running out, although there was no indication as to where he would end up.
That was put to bed when TSG 1899 Hoffenheim stepped in and brought the winger back to where he made his professional debut.
Terrazzino penned a two-year deal with the Sinsheim side, and will hope he can now prove his worth in the top tier.
Mainz make Cordoba move permanent
Jhon Cordoba will also be playing in the Bundesliga next season after they made use of their option to purchase the Colombian forward on a permanent basis.
He managed to score five goals in 22 games for 1. FSV Mainz 05 last term, as well as being a general handful for opposition defenders.
"He is an outstanding striker and at 23 years old he still has time to develop and reach his full potential," said sporting director Rouven Schröder.
Bargfrede extends at Bremen
The final major announcement of the day came from Werder Bremen, with the news that Philipp Bargfrede had extended his contact.
The midfielder, who is currently out injured, has been at Bremen since 2004 and worked his way up the ranks to make over 150 appearances for the club.
“Werder is my sporting home and over overall I feel very content here,” said Bargfrede.