Best moments and Highlights: Clippers 115-90 Hornets in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

4:53 PM4 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Clippers win.

4:31 PM4 months ago

00:00 4Q

Clippers win game ends 115 to 90
4:26 PM4 months ago

1:09 4Q

Isaiah Hartenstein makes both free throws
4:22 PM4 months ago

2:06 4Q

James Bouknight makes the 2 free throws
4:16 PM4 months ago

4:43 4Q

Clippers time out
4:12 PM4 months ago

6:55 4Q

Brandon Boston Jr. makes 2 free throws
4:02 PM4 months ago

9:06 4Q

James Bouknight makes a free throw
3:57 PM4 months ago

9:20 4Q

Hornets tiempo fuera
3:57 PM4 months ago

11:30 4Q

Luke Kennard triples from the center
3:55 PM4 months ago

00:00 3Q

End of the third quarter
3:48 PM4 months ago

1:01 3Q

LaMelo Ball makes 1 of 2 free throws
3:41 PM4 months ago

4:08 3Q

Hornets time out
3:36 PM4 months ago

6:14 3Q

Mason Plumlee triples from right
3:29 PM4 months ago

9:09 3Q

Mason Plumlee scores alley oop
3:26 PM4 months ago

9:36 3Q

Clippers time out
3:25 PM4 months ago

9:41 3Q

Cody Martin hits a triple from right
3:22 PM4 months ago

12:00 1Q

Start the third quarter
3:07 PM4 months ago

00:00 2Q

The second quarter ends the score is 51-47 Clippers advantage
3:06 PM4 months ago

00:13 2Q

Miles Bridges misses 1 of 2 free throws
3:04 PM4 months ago

00:57 2Q

Marcus Morris Sr. makes the 2 free throws
3:03 PM4 months ago

1:21 2Q

Miles Bridges scores sinking
3:01 PM4 months ago

1:55 2Q

Clippers time out
2:58 PM4 months ago

3:13 2Q

Hornets Time Out
2:56 PM4 months ago

3:44 2Q

Ivica Zubac misses 1 of 2 free throws
2:56 PM4 months ago

4:52 2Q

Miles Bridges makes both free throws
2:55 PM4 months ago

5:22 2Q

Terry Rozier triples from right
2:51 PM4 months ago

7:15 2Q

Brandon Boston Jr. makes a 3-pointer from the corner
2:49 PM4 months ago

7:44 2Q

Hornets Tiempo fuera 
2:46 PM4 months ago

8:26 2Q

PJ Washington makes triple from the center
2:44 PM4 months ago

9:30 2Q

Serge Ibaka scores the 2 free throws
2:43 PM4 months ago

9:46 1Q

PJ Washington makes a triple from the right
2:38 PM4 months ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 24-25 Hornets with a lead of 1.
2:37 PM4 months ago

00:18 1Q

James Bouknight triples from right
2:36 PM4 months ago

00:33 1Q

LaMelo Ball makes both free throws
2:34 PM4 months ago

1:01 1Q

PJ Washington makes 1 of 2 free throws
2:33 PM4 months ago

1:11 1Q

Justise Winslow makes 1 of 2 free throws
2:32 PM4 months ago

1:55 1Q

Luke Kennard triples from right
2:31 PM4 months ago

2:34 1Q

Eric Bledsoe triples from left
2:26 PM4 months ago

3:50 1Q

Hornets time out
2:24 PM4 months ago

5:08 1Q

Mason Plumlee misses both free throws
2:22 PM4 months ago

6:38 1Q

LaMelo Ball hits a 3-pointer from the corner
2:18 PM4 months ago

7:08 1Q

Hornets time out
2:17 PM4 months ago

7:35 1Q

Amir Coffey makes a triple from the center
2:17 PM4 months ago

7:48 1Q

Cody Martin makes a triple from the corner
2:16 PM4 months ago

8:00 1Q

Match where the defenses have been imposed, the score is 4-6
2:10 PM4 months ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started, enjoy it.
1:51 PM4 months ago

Lineup Clippers

This is the 5 starters of Clippers

14

Mann T.

8

Morris Marc.

40

Zubac I.

7

Coffey A.

1

Jackson R.

1:48 PM4 months ago

Lineup Hornets

This is the 5 starters of home team.

11

Martin Co.

0

Bridges M.

24

Plumlee M.

3

Rozier T.

2

Ball La.

1:40 PM4 months ago

NBA games

Sunday's NBA activity will be full of emotions as we will have 10 games in addition to ours, highlighting the Lakers vs Hawks game
1:36 PM4 months ago

Injuries Clippers

The Clippers have 2 important casualties for today, Paul George and Kawahi Leonard.
1:29 PM4 months ago

Injuries Hornets

The home team has these injuries for today's game.
1:21 PM4 months ago

Hornets Schedule

The Hornets will have 4 of their next 5 games at home so they will be looking to continue to get strong at home, their record is 14-7 at home.

in Boston

vs. Cleveland

vs miami

vs Toronto

vs Chicago

1:15 PM4 months ago

Clippers Schedule

The Clippers have 4 of their next 6 away games so the team will have to strengthen that aspect at the end of the season

in Indiana

vs Los Angeles

vs. Milwaukee

in memphis

in Dallas

in Dallas

1:08 PM4 months ago

Series of the season

Today will be the second game of the series, the advantage is held by the Clippers after winning 120 to 106.
1:04 PM4 months ago

Odd to win

The Hornets come out as heavy favorites for today's matchup with a 63.8% chance of winning, while the Clippers have a 36.2% chance of winning today
6:25 PM4 months ago

Tune in here Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the match Gambia vs Cameroon live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
6:20 PM4 months ago

Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets How to watch Stream on TV and Online?

If you want to watch the game Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

6:15 PM4 months ago

Probable Hornets Lineup

LaMello Ball, Terry Rozier, Cody Martin, Miles Bridges, Mason Plumlee
6:10 PM4 months ago

Probable Lineup Clippers

Terrance Mann, Serge Ibaka, Ivica Zubac Reggie Jackson, Amir Coffey.
6:05 PM4 months ago

Games between Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets

The Clippers have won the last 7 games in a row and at the Spectrum Center they have won 4 of the last 5 games so visiting Charlotte suits you well.
6:00 PM4 months ago

Key player of Charlotte Hornets

The young point guard Lamelo Ball will be the most decisive player of the local team, with 19.4 points, 7.3 rebounds and 7.6 assists.
In his most recent game he had 20 points 7 rebounds and 2 assists so he'll want to stay in good shape.
Photo: Getty images// Kent Smith
Photo: Getty images// Kent Smith
5:55 PM4 months ago

Key player Los Angeles Clippers

Veteran point guard Reggie Jackson will be the most important player on the visiting team, averaging 16.4 pts, 3.3 rebounds and 4 assists.
In his most recent game he scored 13 points, 1 rebound and 4 assists and will be looking to improve his game and help his team.
Photo: Getty images// Zach Beeker
Photo: Getty images// Zach Beeker
5:50 PM4 months ago

Charlotte Hornets

The Charlotte Hornets (28-22) is another up-and-down team this season winning 3 of the last 5 games and will look to improve to move up the standings.
The Hornerts are a team with only 7 losses when they play at home, ranking in the top 4 of the NBA.


They will have to take advantage of their good time at the Spectrum Center since they only have 3 losses from their last 10 games, so it would be likely that they will win today.

5:45 PM4 months ago

Los Angeles Clippers

The Los Angeles Clippers (25-26) travel to Charlotte in the middle of the table reflecting their inconsistency, winning 3 of the last 5 games they will seek to improve to move up in the standings.


The Clippers cannot boast of being a good team on the road, since they have 10 wins in 24 games, they must take advantage of the fact that they cut one of 4 consecutive losses playing on the road and winning 4 of the last 10 will have aspects to correct.

5:40 PM4 months ago

The game will played at the Spectrum Center

Spectrum Center is an indoor arena located in Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. It is owned by the city of Charlotte and operated by its main tenant, the NBA's Charlotte Hornets. The arena seats 19,077 for NBA games but can be expanded to 20,200 for college basketball games.
Photo: Getty images// Mike Zarrilli
Photo: Getty images// Mike Zarrilli
5:35 PM4 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo