Touchdowns and Highlights: Raiders 19-26 Bengals in NFL Wildcard
Photo :VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

8:10 PM13 days ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Bengals win.

 

7:52 PM13 days ago

00:00 4Q

The game ends, the Bengals have won 26-19 and advances in the fight to reach the Superbowl
7:51 PM13 days ago

00:17 4Q

Carr short pass up the middle to Jones intercepted by Pratt TURNOVER
7:49 PM13 days ago

00:45 4Q

Carr short pass with Jones 10 yds 1&goal
7:47 PM13 days ago

1:10 4Q

Carr passes deep center to Waller with 23 yds 1&10
7:46 PM13 days ago

1:16 4Q

Carr is sacked 3&17 
7:45 PM13 days ago

1:51 4Q

Carr short pass with Jacobs 15 yds 1&10
7:42 PM13 days ago

2:00 4Q

3 and out Bengals
7:41 PM13 days ago

2:00 4Q

TWO MINUTES WARNING
7:41 PM13 days ago

2:35 4Q

Bengals time out
7:34 PM13 days ago

3:34 4Q

28 yds FG is GOOD
7:32 PM13 days ago

4:19 4Q

Carr short pass with Jacobs 13 yds 1&10
7:31 PM13 days ago

4:27 4Q

Carr pass deep with Jackson 26 yds 1&10
7:28 PM13 days ago

5:29 4Q

Carr short pass with Waller 13 yds 1&10
7:20 PM13 days ago

6:49 4Q

28 yds FG is GOOD
7:15 PM13 days ago

9:36 4Q

Burrow pass with Higgins 10 yds 1&10
7:14 PM13 days ago

10:40 4Q

Burrow pass with Chase 11 yds 1&10
7:13 PM13 days ago

11:28 4Q

Burrow pass with Chase 19 yds 1&10
7:05 PM13 days ago

14:00 4Q

34 yds FG is GOOD
7:02 PM13 days ago

00:00 3Q

Finish the 3 quarter the score is 13-23
7:00 PM13 days ago

1:16 3Q

Carr pass with Edwards 16 yds 1&goal
6:53 PM13 days ago

5:36 3Q

Carr short pass with Renfrow 16 yds 1&10
6:51 PM13 days ago

6:21 3Q

Carr short pass with Renfrow 12 yds 2&11
6:48 PM13 days ago

7:22 3Q

Burrow is sacked by Crosby 3 and out Bengals
6:31 PM13 days ago

11:08 3Q

43 yds FG is GOOD
6:29 PM13 days ago

11:43 3Q

Time out Raiders
6:19 PM13 days ago

14:48 3Q

Joe Mixon runs left 11 yds 1&10
6:17 PM13 days ago

15:00 3Q

The third quarter has begun
6:03 PM13 days ago

00:00 2Q

End the first half Bengals winning
6:00 PM13 days ago

00:13 2Q

Carr short pass with Jones TD RAIDERS
5:59 PM13 days ago

00:27 2Q

Carr short pass with Waller 12 yds 1&goal
5:58 PM13 days ago

00:27 2Q

Time out Raiders
5:56 PM13 days ago

00:31 2Q

Time out Raiders
5:51 PM13 days ago

00:55 2Q

Carr pass short to the middle with Edwards 17 yds 1&10
5:47 PM13 days ago

2:00 2Q

Burrow pass with Boyd TD BENGALS
5:43 PM13 days ago

2:00 2Q

TWO MINUTES WARNING
5:39 PM13 days ago

3:24 2Q

Chase runs 15 yds 1&10
5:37 PM13 days ago

5:10 2Q

Burrow pass deep center with Uzomah 29 yds 1&10
5:29 PM13 days ago

7:56 2Q

28 yds FG is GOOD
5:27 PM13 days ago

9:21 2Q

Jacobs runs to the right 35 yds 1&10
5:22 PM13 days ago

10:23 2Q

30 yds FG is GOOD
5:21 PM13 days ago

11:10 2Q

Burrow is sacked 4&goal
5:20 PM13 days ago

12:28 2Q

Burrow passes deep right to Chase 28 yds 1&goal
5:14 PM13 days ago

14:12 2Q

3 and out Raiders
5:10 PM13 days ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 3-10
5:04 PM13 days ago

1:15 1Q

31 yds FG is GOOD
5:01 PM13 days ago

3:01 1Q

Carr fumble recovered by Ogunjobi TURNOVER
4:58 PM13 days ago

4:31 1Q

Carr short pass with Jones 11 yds 1&10
4:53 PM13 days ago

4:43 1Q

Burrow short pass with Uzomah TD Bengals
4:51 PM13 days ago

6:03 1Q

Burrow short pass with Mixon 21 yds 1&goal
4:49 PM13 days ago

8:00 1Q

Burrow pass deep with Chase 17 yds 1&10
4:48 PM13 days ago

9:14 1Q

Burrow pass with Chase 11 yds 1&10
4:44 PM13 days ago

9:27 1Q

47 yds FG is GOOD
4:41 PM13 days ago

11:17 1Q

Carr short pass to the middle with Jacobs 9 yds 2&1
4:38 PM13 days ago

13:30 1Q

Carr pass deep with Jones 17 yds 1&10
4:36 PM13 days ago

15:00 1Q

Start the game, enjoy it
4:23 PM13 days ago

All set

Everything is ready in the jungle for the first game of the 2022 playoffs, enjoy it.
4:20 PM13 days ago

Playoff first-timers

Interestingly, they will be the first playoffs for most players, especially for both QB's, both Burrow and Carr will be debutants in these instances, so it will be a special game for both. 
4:14 PM13 days ago

Warm up Bengals

The Bengals go out to warm up commanded by QB Joe Burrow.

 

4:06 PM13 days ago

Warm up Raiders

Las Vegas Raiders are warm up for the wildcard game.

 

3:55 PM13 days ago

Injuries Bengals

The Bengals come into this game with these down.

OT Fred Johnson WR Trenton Irwin WR Stanley Morgan DT Josh Tupou DT Tyler Shelvin DE Wyatt Ray CB Jalen Davis

3:53 PM13 days ago

Injuries Raiders

Las Vegas Raiders arrive at the Paul Brown with this injuries.

 

3:48 PM13 days ago

Keys of Bengals

For the AFC North champion the picture is simple, do what they did during the season, play action and generate solid running game.
3:46 PM13 days ago

Keys of Raiders

For the Raiders the keys will be to stop Mixon, and stop the big plays in 3 and 4 opportunities.

In their most recent game the Chargers converted 6 times in 4 down so they can't allow that this time.

3:35 PM13 days ago

History of Playoffs

The Raiders and Bengals have met twice in the postseason, and both times the Raiders came out on top.

The first of them arrived. in the 1975 AFC Divisional Game and the second matchup of the 1990 season when the Los Angeles Raiders beat the Bengals 20-10.

3:30 PM13 days ago

Odd to win

The Bengals go into the Wildcard game as favorites with a 67.5% probability of victory while the Raiders have a 32.5% chance of advancing.
2:00 AM14 days ago

Tune in here Las Vegas Raiders vs Cincinnati Bengals Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the match Las Vegas Raiders vs Cincinnati Bengals live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
1:55 AM14 days ago

Las Vegas Raiders vs Cincinnati Bengals How to watch Stream on TV and Online?

If you want to watch the game Las Vegas Raiders vs Cincinnati Bengals Live on TV, your options is Channel 5

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and Blim

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

1:50 AM14 days ago

Games between Raiders vs Bengals

4 of their last 5 games have been won by the Bengals and in the Paul Brown the Raiders have only had 1 victory in their entire history so they will have to do a feat.
1:45 AM14 days ago

Key player of Bengals

The revelation QB of the season Joe Burrow will want to lead the Bengals at home to the next round of playoffs, he is the sixth QB with the most passing yards, 34 TD, 14 INT and a 54.4 QB Rating.
In his most recent game he completed 30 passes and 446 yards to go with 4 TDs and completed 76.9% of his passes.
Photo: Getty images// Andy Lyons
Photo: Getty images// Andy Lyons
1:40 AM14 days ago

Key Player of Raiders

The experienced QB Derek Carr is the fifth best QB with the most rushing yds with a total of 4,804 in addition to throwing 23 TDs and 14 INTs, he will seek to succeed in his first playoff game since arriving in the NFL 8 years ago.
Photo: Getty images// Steve Marcus
Photo: Getty images// Steve Marcus
In his most recent game he completed 20 passes and threw 2 TDs with no interceptions.
1:35 AM14 days ago

Bengals.

The AFC North Champions will come to this game with a pending goal, to win a playoff game that they haven't won since 1991, with a 10-7 record, the Bengals have had a spectacular offense, beating Kansas and Ravens.
1:30 AM14 days ago

Las Vegas Raiders

The Raiders travel to Cincinnati entering the postseason after winning in overtime against the Chargers, with a 10-7 record, they will try to ring the wildcard bell and eliminate a team contending for the AFC.

The Raiders arrive with 4 wins in their last 5 games.

1:25 AM14 days ago

The match will be played at the Paul Brown stadium

Cincinnati, Ohio  with a capacity of 65515 people Named after the Bengals' founder Paul Brown, the stadium is located on approximately 22 acres (8.9 ha) of land and has a listed seating capacity of 65,515.

Paul Brown Stadium is nicknamed "The Jungle," an allusion to not only the namesake Bengal tiger's natural habitat but also the Guns N' Roses song "Welcome to the Jungle" which is the unofficial anthem for the team.

 

It is one of three stadiums in the NFL not named after a corporate sponsor, the others being Lambeau Field (Packers) and Soldier Field (Bears).

Photo: Getty images// Tyler Barrick
Photo: Getty images// Tyler Barrick
1:20 AM14 days ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NFL match: Las Vegas Raiders vs Cincinnati Bengals Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo