Best moments and Highlights: Orlando
Magic 115-126 Chicago Bulls in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

12:08 AM4 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Bulls win.

11:23 PM4 months ago

00:00 4Q

End the match victory of Bulls 115-126
11:22 PM4 months ago

1:17 4Q

Nikola Vucevic makes the 2 free throws
11:22 PM4 months ago

1:46 4Q

Ayo Dosunmu hits a triple from the corner and the advantage is double digits, 10-0 run in favor of the Bulls
11:04 PM4 months ago

6:31 4Q

Franz Wagner hits a triple to tie the game 113-113
10:58 PM4 months ago

8:52 4Q

Gary Harris makes the 2 free throws
10:57 PM4 months ago

9:13 4Q

Bulls time out
10:57 PM4 months ago

10:01 4Q

Chuma Okeke makes a triple from the center
10:44 PM4 months ago

1:31 3Q

Tyler Cook makes 1 of 2 free throws
10:41 PM4 months ago

2:26 3Q

Orlando time out
10:36 PM4 months ago

4:45 3Q

Ayo Dosunmu hits a three-pointer from the left
10:35 PM4 months ago

5:57 3Q

Zach LaVine makes both free throws
10:34 PM4 months ago

7:23 3Q

Wendell Carter Jr. scores sinking
10:34 PM4 months ago

8:55 3Q

Javonte Green makes the 2 free throws
10:33 PM4 months ago

10:33 3Q

Franz Wagner makes a triple from the right
10:08 PM4 months ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends the score is 63-70
10:07 PM4 months ago

00:36 2Q

DeMar DeRozan fouls and counts
9:55 PM4 months ago

3:47 2Q

Bulls time out
9:55 PM4 months ago

4:13 2Q

Zach LaVine scores sinking
9:49 PM4 months ago

7:34 2Q

DeMar DeRozan makes both free throws
9:39 PM4 months ago

11:49 2Q

DeMar DeRozan scores sinking
9:36 PM4 months ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 33-34
9:29 PM4 months ago

3:39 1Q

Bulls time out
9:28 PM4 months ago

4:07 1Q

Gary Harris anota triple desde la izquierda
9:28 PM4 months ago

5:02 1Q

Franz Wagner hits a triple from left
9:22 PM4 months ago

6:55 1Q

Magic time out
9:20 PM4 months ago

9:16 1Q

Zach LaVine hits a 3-pointer from the corner
9:19 PM4 months ago

10:18 1Q

Zach LaVine makes 2 free throws
9:16 PM4 months ago

10:53 1Q

bulls time out
9:15 PM4 months ago

10:53 1Q

Franz Wagner scores sinking
9:14 PM4 months ago

11:14 1Q

Wendell Carter Jr. triples from right
9:08 PM4 months ago

12:00 1Q

Start the game, enjoy it.
8:51 PM4 months ago

Lineup Orlando

This is the 5 starters of Orlando.
8:40 PM4 months ago

Lineup Bulls

This is the 5 starters of Bulls.
8:38 PM4 months ago

Injuries Orlando

Orlando features many players not available for today.

Carter-Williams, Fultz, Isaac, Hampton, and Moore

8:33 PM4 months ago

Injuries Bulls

The Bulls present these injuries for today's game.

Ball, Caruso and Williams.

8:28 PM4 months ago

Bulls Schedule

The Bulls will have 3 of their next 5 road games.

At Toronto

At Indiana

vs Philadelphia

vs Phoenix

At charlotte

8:23 PM4 months ago

Orlando Schedule

3 of their next 5 Orlando Magic games will be away

in Indiana

vs Memphis

vs Boston

in Portland

in Utah

8:18 PM4 months ago

Series of the season

This will be the fourth and final game of the season between the two teams, with Chicago leading the series 2-1.
8:13 PM4 months ago

NBA games today

Today will open the month of February with 7 NBA games highlighting the Phoenix Suns vs Brooklyn Nets game
8:08 PM4 months ago

Odd to win

Chicago Bulls come out as the wide favorite to win today with a 61.5% probability, while Orlando Magic has 38.5%
8:03 PM4 months ago

Tune in here Orlando Magic vs Chicago Bulls Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Orlando Magic vs Chicago Bulls live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
7:58 PM4 months ago

Orlando Magic vs Chicago Bulls How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Orlando Magic vs Chicago Bulls Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

7:53 PM4 months ago

Probable lineup of Bulls

11       DeMar DeRozan

24       Javonte Green

9          Nikola Vučević

12       Ayo Dosunmu

8          Zach LaVine

7:48 PM4 months ago

Probable Lineup of Magic

22 Franz Wagner, 34 Wendell Carter, 5 Mohamed Bamba, 4 Jalen Suggs, 50 Cole Anthony.
7:43 PM4 months ago

Games between Orlando Magic vs Chicago Bulls

3 victories for the Chicago Bulls in their last 5 games is something that excites the local team to go out and win, if something can help the Orlando Magic it is that of the last 5 games at the United Center they have won 3 of the last 5 games.
7:38 PM4 months ago

Key player of Chicago Bulls

Veteran forward Demar Rozan will be in charge of the Chicago Bulls offensive attack with 26.4 pts 5.0 rebounds and 5.0 assists in the season has been helpful for his team.
In his most recent game, the forward made a double double with 23 pts, 4 rebounds and 10 assists, so he will try to keep up his good game.
Photo: Getty images// Jamie Sabau
Photo: Getty images// Jamie Sabau
7:33 PM4 months ago

Key player of Orlando Magic

Young point guard Cole Anthony will be the player who will carry the Magic's offense as he averages 17.3 pts per game in addition to 5.9 rebounds and 6 assists.


In his most recent game Anthony scored 16 pts 4 assists and 6 rebounds so he will seek to continue his good form.

Photo: Getty images// Julio Aguilar
Photo: Getty images// Julio Aguilar
7:28 PM4 months ago

Chicago bulls

On the other hand Chicago Bulls (31-18) is a solid team and is the leader of the Eastern Conference with only 18 losses on the season and is in great shape with 3 wins in their last 5 games.
At the United Center they are the best team in the Eastern Conference with 18 wins in 24 games and winning 3 games in a row and having 8 wins in their last 10 games at home, so they will seek to remain solid for the end of the season .
7:23 PM4 months ago

Orlando Magic

The Orlando Magic team (11-40) travels to Chicago as the last place in the NBA standings with only 11 wins and 40 losses the team has been a real disaster, despite its bad season Orlando has won 3 of its last 5 games so he will look to stay in good shape.


As a visitor, the Orlando Magic has 6 wins and 22 losses and in its last 10 away games it only has 3 wins, so it seems complicated that it can win at the United Center.

7:18 PM4 months ago

The game will played at the United Center

The Orlando Magic vs Chicago Bulls match will be played at the stadium Chicago, in Illinois USA with a capacity of 20,917 people.

United Center is an indoor arena on the Near West Side of Chicago, Illinois, United States. It is home to the Chicago Bulls of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League (NHL)

The arena is home to an iconic statue of Michael Jordan built in 1994. Originally located outside the arena, it now stands inside an atrium which was added in 2017 The statue has since been joined by statues of Blackhawks legends Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita, while a statue of various Blackhawks players is located across the street, on the site of Chicago Stadium.

On March 25, 2021, the United Center became Chicago's logistical hub to support Chicago's efforts against COVID-19.

Photo: Getty images// Jonathan Daniel
Photo: Getty images// Jonathan Daniel
7:13 PM4 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Orlando Magic vs Chicago Bulls Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo