Best moments and HIghlights: Oklahoma
City Thunder 101-106 Chicago Bulls in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

11:57 PM3 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Bulls win. 

11:28 PM3 months ago

00:00 4Q

The game ends with a victory for the Bulls 101-106
11:25 PM3 months ago

00:30 4Q

Luguentz Dort makes the 2 free throws
11:16 PM3 months ago

4:04 4Q

DeMar DeRozan makes 1 of 2 free throws
11:08 PM3 months ago

6:30 4Q

Darius Bazley makes the 2 free throws
11:04 PM3 months ago

6:47 4Q

Derrick Jones Jr. scores sinking
10:59 PM3 months ago

8:40 4Q

Bulls time out
10:57 PM3 months ago

9:30 4Q

Luguentz Dort makes the 2 free throws
10:51 PM3 months ago

00:00 3Q

The third quarter ends the score is 80-81
10:47 PM3 months ago

2:01 3Q

Coby White hits a triple from left
10:40 PM3 months ago

4:04 3Q

Coby White makes a triple from the center and the game is tied 70-70
10:38 PM3 months ago

5:25 3Q

Luguentz Dort makes a triple from the corner
10:37 PM3 months ago

6:50 3Q

Luguentz Dort scores foul and counts
10:33 PM3 months ago

7:47 3Q

Luguentz Dort misses both free throws
10:28 PM3 months ago

10:07 3Q

Nikola Vucevic scores sinking
10:26 PM3 months ago

11:13 3Q

Tre Mann makes a triple from the corner
10:10 PM3 months ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends the score is 54-50
10:07 PM3 months ago

1:19 2Q

DeMar DeRozan makes both free throws
10:02 PM3 months ago

2:45 2Q

Isaiah Roby triples from right
10:02 PM3 months ago

3:38 2Q

Darius Bazley triples from the right
9:59 PM3 months ago

3:53 2Q

Malcolm Hill misses 1 of 2 free throws
9:54 PM3 months ago

5:20 2Q

Darius Bazley scores sinking
9:49 PM3 months ago

7:12 2Q

Darius Bazley scores a layup
9:45 PM3 months ago

8:54 2Q

Kenrich Williams makes the 2 free throws and the advantage is 10 pts
9:41 PM3 months ago

10:48 2Q

DeMar DeRozan makes both free throws
9:36 PM3 months ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 29-22
9:34 PM3 months ago

00:58 1Q

Malcolm Hill triples from right
9:33 PM3 months ago

1:24 1Q

DeMar DeRozan makes both free throws
9:31 PM3 months ago

2:31 1Q

Aaron Wiggins makes 1 of 2 free throws
9:30 PM3 months ago

3:19 1Q

Ayo Dosunmu makes a triple from the center
9:29 PM3 months ago

3:35 1Q

Aleksej Pokusevski makes a triple from the corner
9:26 PM3 months ago

3:48 1Q

Thunder time out
9:23 PM3 months ago

5:58 1Q

Josh Giddey makes a triple from the center the advantage is 13 pts
9:22 PM3 months ago

7:20 1Q

Darius Bazley scores sinking
9:18 PM3 months ago

7:41 1Q

Bulls time out
9:17 PM3 months ago

8:39 1Q

DeMar DeRozan makes both free throws
9:15 PM3 months ago

10:00 1Q

Luguentz Dort hits a triple from the right
9:11 PM3 months ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started, enjoy it.
9:06 PM3 months ago

Thunder Lineup

Thunder has this 5 starters.

5

Dort L.

7

Bazley D.

22

Roby I.

23

Mann T.

3

Giddey J.

8:56 PM3 months ago

Breaking news

Thunder signs Aaron Wiggins.
8:45 PM3 months ago

Lineup Bulls

This is the 5 starters of Bulls.
8:42 PM3 months ago

Injuries Thunder

The Thunder will have 3 absences for this game

Gilgeous-Alexander S (Injury - ankle)

Muscala M. (Injury - ankle)

Robinson J. (Broken leg)

8:39 PM3 months ago

Injuries Bulls

The Bulls will have 3 players unavailable for today.

Ball L. (Injury - knee)

Caruso A. (Injury - wrist)

Williams P. (Injury - wrist)

8:35 PM3 months ago

The activity of today

Today there are 11 games in the NBA, highlighting the Lakers vs. Golden State and Miami Heat vs. Brooklyn Nets
8:25 PM3 months ago

The keys to the game

The Bulls will have to remain a solid team with a great offense as they have their last 5 games scoring 100 or more points.
The Thunder will have to have a good game defensively because they have allowed 100 or more pts in their last 8 games in a row.
8:24 PM3 months ago

bulls schedule

4 of the next 5 games will be at home, so they will seek to continue at the top of the table
8:14 PM3 months ago

Thunder Schedule

3 of the next 5 games will be at the Thunder's home so they will be looking to improve their ranking at home.
8:11 PM3 months ago

series of the season

This will be the second game between both teams, the most recent game ended with a score of 111-110 in favor of the Bulls
8:03 PM3 months ago

Probability of Victory

The Bulls come out as heavy favorites for today with a 76.6% chance to win while the Thunder have a 23.4% chance to pick up the win.
9:16 PM3 months ago

Tune in here Oklahoma City Thunder vs Chicago Bulls Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Oklahoma City Thunder vs Chicago Bulls live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
9:11 PM3 months ago

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Chicago Bulls How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Oklahoma City Thunder vs Chicago Bulls Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

9:06 PM3 months ago

Games between Oklahoma City Thunder vs Chicago Bulls

4 wins in the last 5 games looks favorable for the Bulls team in addition to winning the most recent at home, in their most recent 5 games at the United Center they have 2 wins in the last 5 games so they will want to win again visiting the Thunder
9:01 PM3 months ago

Key player of Chicago Bulls

Veteran forward Demar Derozan will be the player to watch for the Chicago Bulls is the fourth player with the most points in the NBA with a total of 27.4 per game in addition to 5.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists.
In his most recent game, Derozan had 36 pts, 5 rebounds and 4 assists, so he will try to stay on fire and help his team stay at the top of the table.
Photo: Getty images// Kent Smith
Photo: Getty images// Kent Smith
8:56 PM3 months ago

Key player ofOklahoma City Thunder

Young shooting guard Josh Giddey will be the player to watch for the Oklahoma City Thunder averaging 12.1 pts per game, in addition to 7.6 rebounds and 6.2 assists per game.
In his most recent game, he had 13 pts, 9 rebounds and 6 assists, so he will seek to continue in good shape.
Photo: Getty images// Lachlan Cunningham
Photo: Getty images// Lachlan Cunningham
8:51 PM3 months ago

Chicago Bulls

For its part, the Chicago Bulls arrive at this game in position 3 of the classification with 34 wins and 21 losses, although they do not arrive at a good time of the season since they have 2 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to having 6 wins in their last 10 games so the Bulls are strong at home.
At home, the Chicago Bulls are the second best team in the NBA with only 8 losses in 27 games, in addition to only having 2 losses in their last 5 home games, it will look feasible to win today against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
8:46 PM3 months ago

Oklahoma City Thunder

Oklahoma City Thunder (17-37) travel to Chicago Bulls at a bad time of the season because they only have 2 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they only have 3 wins.
On the road, the Oklahoma City Thunder only have 8 wins in their 27 games, so solidity away from home is not their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 2 away victories and only 4 of their last 10 games have been victories, so it seems difficult for them to win today.
8:41 PM3 months ago

The game will played at the United Center

The Oklahoma City Thunder vs Chicago Bulls match will be played at the United Center in  Chicago, in Illinois USA with a capacity of 20,917 people.

United Center is an indoor arena on the Near West Side of Chicago, Illinois, United States. It is home to the Chicago Bulls of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League (NHL)

The arena is home to an iconic statue of Michael Jordan built in 1994. Originally located outside the arena, it now stands inside an atrium which was added in 2017 The statue has since been joined by statues of Blackhawks legends Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita, while a statue of various Blackhawks players is located across the street, on the site of Chicago Stadium.

On March 25, 2021, the United Center became Chicago's logistical hub to support Chicago's efforts against COVID-19.

Photo: Getty images// Jonathan Daniel
Photo: Getty images// Jonathan Daniel
8:36 PM3 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Chicago Bulls Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo