Best moments and Highlights: Nets 103-117 Wizards in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

11:04 PM3 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Wizards win.

10:52 PM3 months ago

00:00 4Q

The match ends, the score is 117-103.
10:48 PM3 months ago

1:55 4Q

Deni Avdija scores sinking
10:39 PM3 months ago

4:04 4Q

Ish Smith triples from left
10:33 PM3 months ago

6:28 4Q

Wizards time out
10:28 PM3 months ago

8:29 4Q

Corey Kispert makes double-digit lead from corner for Wizards
10:26 PM3 months ago

10:25 4Q

Corey Kispert makes triple from center
10:19 PM3 months ago

00:00 3Q

The third quarter ends the score is 78-78
10:19 PM3 months ago

00:56 3Q

LaMarcus Aldridge makes both free throws
10:10 PM3 months ago

2:57 3Q

Wizards Time Out
10:05 PM3 months ago

6:07 3Q

Seth Curry triples from left
10:00 PM3 months ago

9:05 3Q

Raul Neto hits a triple from the corner
9:54 PM3 months ago

11:45 3Q

Thomas Bryant makes both free throws
9:36 PM3 months ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends the score is 55-51 Wizard up.
9:29 PM3 months ago

3:24 2Q

Wizards time out
9:24 PM3 months ago

5:21 2Q

Bruce Brown makes the 2 free throws
9:14 PM3 months ago

9:48 2Q

Patty Mills misses 1 of 2 free throws
9:11 PM3 months ago

11:30 2Q

Patty Mills triples from right
9:08 PM3 months ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 26-28 Nets advantage
9:07 PM3 months ago

00:00 1Q

Jevon Carter scores the basket as the clock expires.
9:06 PM3 months ago

00:46 1Q

Jevon Carter makes a 3-pointer from the corner
9:04 PM3 months ago

2:01 1Q

Anthony Gill scores foul and counts
9:01 PM3 months ago

2:37 1Q

Wizards time out
9:00 PM3 months ago

3:26 1Q

Blake Griffin makes 1 of 2 free throws
8:53 PM3 months ago

6:07 1Q

Deni Avdija makes the 2 free throws
8:52 PM3 months ago

6:24 1Q

Andre Drummond falla los 2 tiros libres
8:46 PM3 months ago

7:39 1Q

Nets time out
8:46 PM3 months ago

8:12 1Q

Corey Kispert triples from right
8:45 PM3 months ago

8:37 1Q

Thomas Bryant scores sinking
8:44 PM3 months ago

9:12 1Q

Seth Curry hits a 3-pointer from the corner
8:44 PM3 months ago

10:12 1Q

Patty Mills makes a triple from the corner
8:38 PM3 months ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started, enjoy it.
8:17 PM3 months ago

All set

Everything is ready for the game to start in minutes at the Barclays Center in New York
8:15 PM3 months ago

Keys of the game

The attack of the Nets has come to less because in only 3 of their last 5 games they have scored 100 or more points so they will have to come out on fire today if they want to win the game.
8:11 PM3 months ago

Lineup Wizards

Wizards has this 5 starters.
8:05 PM3 months ago

Nets lineup

Nets has this 5 starters.
8:04 PM3 months ago

Injuries Wizards

The Wizards have some injuries for this game.

Beal B (Injury - wrist)

Porzingis K. (Injury - knee)

7:51 PM3 months ago

Injuries Nets

Nets has some injuries for today.
7:49 PM3 months ago

The activity of today

Today there will be 5 games in addition to ours, highlighting the Bucks vs Sixers.
7:44 PM3 months ago

Series of the season

This will be the fourth game between the Nets and Wizards with the Brooklyn Nets leading 2-1.
7:39 PM3 months ago

Odd to win

According to ESPN's Basketball Power Index, the Nets come out as favorites with a 62.5% chance of winning today, while the Wizards have a 37.5% chance of winning.
7:34 PM3 months ago

Tune in here Washington Wizards vs Brooklyn Nets Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Washington Wizards vs Brooklyn Nets live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
7:29 PM3 months ago

Washington Wizards vs Brooklyn Nets How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Washington Wizards vs Brooklyn Nets Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

7:24 PM3 months ago

Games between Washington Wizards vs Brooklyn Nets

4 wins in the last 5 games looks favorable for the Nets team in addition to winning the most recent at home, in their most recent 5 games at Barclays Center they have 4 wins in the last 5 games so they will want to win again at home the Nets.
7:19 PM3 months ago

Key player of Nets

Veteran guard Seth Curry will be the player to watch for the Brooklyn Nets is the tenth player with the most points on the team with a total of 15.2 per game in addition to 3.4 rebounds and 4.0 assists.
In his most recent game, he had 20 pts, 1 rebound and 6 assists, so he will try to stay on fire and help his team stay at the top of the standings.
Photo: Getty images// Glenn James
Photo: Getty images// Glenn James
7:14 PM3 months ago

Key player of Wizards

Young forward Kyle Kuzma will be the player to watch for the Washington Wizards averaging 16.3 pts per game, in addition to 8.7 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
In his most recent game, he had a double-double with 26 pts, 15 rebounds and 6 assists, so he will seek to continue in good shape.
Photo: Getty images// Stephen Gosling
Photo: Getty images// Stephen Gosling
7:09 PM3 months ago

Brooklyn Nets

For their part, the Brooklyn Nets (31-27) arrive at this game in position 8 in the standings with 31 wins and 27 losses despite the fact that they do not arrive at a good moment of the season since they have 2 wins in their last 5 games, in addition that they have 2 wins in their last 10 games, so they will seek to vindicate themselves at home.
At home, the Brooklyn Nets are not so solid at home with only 14 losses in 27 games, in addition to registering 2 wins in their last 5 home games, it will look feasible to win today against the Washington Wizards.
7:04 PM3 months ago

Washington Wizards

Washington Wizards (26-31) travel to Brooklyn Nets at a bad time of the season because they only have 2 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they only have 3 wins.
On the road, the Washington Wizards only have 11 wins out of their 28 games, so solidity away from home is not their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 2 away victories and only 4 of their last 10 games have been victories, so it seems difficult for them to win today.

 

6:59 PM3 months ago

The game will played at the Barclays Center

Barclays Center is a multi-purpose indoor arena in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. The arena is home to the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association and the New York Liberty of the Women's National Basketball Association. The arena also hosts concerts, conventions and other sporting and entertainment events.

The arena is part of a $4.9 billion future business and residential complex now known as Pacific Park.The site is at Atlantic Avenue, next to the renamed Atlantic Avenue–Barclays Center subway station on the 2, ​3, ​4, ​5​, B, ​D, N, ​Q​, R and ​W​ routes, as well as directly above the LIRR's Atlantic Terminal.

The arena, proposed in 2004 when real estate developer Bruce Ratner purchased the Nets for $300 million as the first step of the process to build a new home for the team, experienced significant hurdles during its development. Its use of eminent domain and its potential environmental impact brought community resistance, especially as residential buildings and businesses such as the Ward Bakery were to be demolished and large amounts of public subsidies were used, which led to multiple lawsuits. The global recession of 2009 also caused financing for the project to dry up. As a result, construction was delayed until 2010, with no secure funding for the project having been allotted. Groundbreaking for construction occurred on March 11, 2010, and the arena opened on September 21, 2012, which some 200 protesters also attended. Its first event was a Jay-Z concert on September 28, 2012.

The arena is owned by the State of New York's Empire State Development authority through a public entity named the Brooklyn Arena Local Development Corporation. It is leased by Brooklyn Event Center LLC, owned by Brooklyn Nets owner Joseph Tsai, with operations (and associated revenue) managed by Tsai's BSE Global

Photo: Getty images// Steven Ryan
Photo: Getty images// Steven Ryan
6:54 PM3 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Washington Wizards vs Brooklyn Nets Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo