In a statement on Thursday, the England Cricket Board (ECB) confirmed that the England Women's side plan to return to individual training on Monday 22nd June as plans continue for a proposed tri-series with India and South Africa in September.
Return to training
The players who return will do so in across six venues in England, initially training on their own before progressing to small group training.
The ECB have said that squads for specific formats will be announced 'in due course, subject to confirmation of the proposed series'
The training sessions will take place under the same medical guidelines and biosecurity conditions as have already been in place for England's men's team.
The 24 players will train across six different venues: National Performance Center, Loughborough; Emerald Headingley, Yorkshire; The Kia Oval, London; Bristol County Ground, Bristol; Chester Boughton Hall CC, Lancashire; and the 1st Central County Ground, Hove.
'One step closer towards returning'
On the announcement, Jonathan Finch - Director at England Women's Cricket - said: "We remain hopeful of playing cricket this summer and it's exciting for this group of players to be able to return to training.
"We've had great support from the First-Class Counties with the use of their venues, and we're grateful to them for that, and hopefully this is one step closer towards England Women returning to the field this summer."
List of returning players
The list of players who will return to training is below:
- Tammy Beaumont (Kent/London Spirit)
- Lauren Bell (Berkshire/Southern Brave)
- Katherine Brunt (Yorkshire/Trent Rockets)
- Kate Cross (Lancashire/Manchester Originals),
- Alice Davidson-Richards (Kent/Northern Superchargers)
- Freya Davies (Sussex/London Spirit)
- Sophia Dunkley (Surrey/Southern Brave)
- Sophie Ecclestone (Lancashire/Manchester Originals)
- Georgia Elwiss (Sussex/Birmingham Phoenix)
- Katie George (Hampshire/Welsh Fire)
- Sarah Glenn (Worcestershire/Trent Rockets)
- Kirstie Gordon (Kent/Birmingham Phoenix)
- Amy Jones (Warwickshire/Birmingham Phoenix)
- Heather Knight (Berkshire/London Spirit)
- Emma Lamb (Lancashire/Manchester Originals)
- Nat Sciver (Surrey/Trent Rockets)
- Anya Shrubsole (Berkshire/Southern Brave)
- Bryony Smith (Surrey/Welsh Fire
- Linsey Smith (Sussex/Northern Superchargers)
- Mady Villiers (Essex/Trent Rockets)
- Fran Wilson (Kent/Oval Invincibles),
- Lauren Winfield (Yorkshire/Northern Superchargers)
- Issy Wong (Warwickshire/Birmingham Phoenix)
- Danni Wyatt (Sussex/Southern Brave)