Sky Bet League One round-up: Plymouth win seven goal thriller, Hull and Blackpool score three away, Posh score twice in two minutes 
(Photo by Chris Vaughan - CameraSport via Getty Images)

AFC Wimbledon 0-3 Hull City

Hull City cruised past AFC Wimbledon at Plough Lane to sit just one point behind automatic promotion places. 

Halfway through the first half, Josh Magennis opened the scoring for the visitors as the striker converted from the penalty spot. 

Reece Burke doubled the Tigers' lead after Magennis nods Lewie Coyle's cross into a good area, finding Burke to tap home. 

In the 62nd minute, Hull got their second penalty of the game, this time it was Mallik Wilks to step up and put Hull further ahead. 

Bristol Rovers 2-1 Shrewsbury Town

Despite Shrewsbury Town getting one back in the last minute, Bristol Rovers claimed all three points on Saturday. 

Luke Leahy scored on the stroke of halftime to put Rovers 1-0 up after Alex Rodman superbly delivered a low cross across the face of goal to find Leahy, who arrived late, and leathered it into the net from close range. 

A third of a way into the second half, a superb break from the Gas works its way out wide to Hanlan. The striker bends it into the far post, neatly beating Matija Sarkic!

Daniel Udoh scored in the 90th minute to make the scoreline 2-1, but it wasn't enough. 

Charlton Athletic 0-3 Blackpool

It was an awful Saturday for 10 man Charlton Athletic as Blackpool scored three times away from home. 

Ten minutes into the first half, Jerry Yates put Blackpool 1-0 up when the striker converted from the penalty spot. 

Matthew Virtue got the visitor's second goal of the game. Ellis Simms passed the ball to Virtue, who drove forward and unleashed a brilliant strike, in off the post. 

The second half started with a bang. Darren Pratley received a second yellow card and was given his marching orders. 

Then it just got even worse for Charlton. Yates scored once again from the penalty spot after being fouled by Ben Watson in side the box. 

Crewe Alexandra 2-2 Sunderland

Christopher Maguire rescued Sunderland a point in the dying moments as Crewe Alexandra lost a 2-0 lead. 

In the 30th minute, a throw in found its way to Mikael Mandron who laid the ball across the box for Chris Porter to tap Crewe in front. 

Eight minutes later, Tom Lowery doubled the home side's lead, tapping the ball in from close range following a great build-up of play. 

Jordan Jones got Sunderland back into the game, hitting a 30-yard rocket into the top corner. 

In the 97th minute with virtually the last kick of the game, Maguire scored an incredible volley to keep Sunderland in fifth place. 

Fleetwood Town 1-1 Accrington Stanley

Fleetwood Town missed a penalty with just around 10 minutes remaining as the points were shared between them and Accrington Stanley at Highbury Stadium.

Adam Phillips opened the scoring for Stanley in the 22nd minute. Joe Pritchard played to Phillips who then fired a brilliant strike into the top corner. 

However, minutes later, Fleetwood returned with a quick-fire response. Wes Burns carried the ball down the right side, beating two players, before burying the ball into the goal from a very tight angle to level the scoring.  

In the 79th minute, Josh Morris' penalty was saved by Nathan Baxter to keep the score level.

Ipswich Town 2-1 Doncaster Rovers

Despite Doncaster Rovers' best efforts, Ipswich Town took all three points at Portman Road. 

Alan Judge scored the first goal of the game with a fantastic free-kick. Judge curled the ball into the far corner of the net from around 25 yards out.

James Norwood scored Town's second of the afternoon in the 54th minute, pouncing on a loose ball inside the Doncaster six yard box, poking the ball past Ellery Balcombe!

Though, Doncaster got one back with 15 minutes to play. Substitute, Jon Taylor, used his pace to get beyond the Ipswich back line and drilled the ball just inside the far post. 

Milton Keynes Dons 1-0 Oxford United

Elliot Lee broke MK Dons' hearts in the 96th minute for Oxford United to take a point away from the Stadium MK. 

In the 13th minute, following a superb counter attack from the Dons, Andrew Surman curled the ball into the far corner to put the hosts 1-0 up.

In the last kick of the game, Lee headed the ball in from close range following a header from Daniel Agyei

Peterborough United 2-1 Wigan Athletic

Jonson Clarke-Harris scored a brace as Peterborough United came back from behind two score twice in the last 10 minutes.

Halfway through the second half, four minutes after coming on as a substitute, Thelo Aasgaard scored directly from a corner. The midfielder whipped the ball in, looping over Christy Pym and into the net!

Ten minutes later, Clarke-Harris headed home a home a Harrison Burrows cross to level the score for his 20th league goal of the campaign.

Less than two minutes later Clarke-Harris got his second, this time from the penalty spot, to turn the clash on its head.

Plymouth Argyle 4-3 Lincoln City

Plymouth Argyle won a seven-goal thriller in the 90th minute to seal a comeback against Lincoln City

The first goal was scored in the third minute by Kelland Watts as the Plymouth defender swept the ball into the bottom corner following a scramble in the penalty box.

Tyrese Fornah lost his man in midfield with a brilliant bit of skill before laying the ball off to Mayor. He dribbled forward past his man and into the box, before smashing home to double Argyle's lead.

Lincoln then fought back with Conor McGrandles, who curled the ball into the far corner to make it 2-1. 

Jorge Grant then scored a brace of penalties, separated by three minutes, to give City a 3-2 lead in the 62nd minute. 

However, Conor Grant equalised with a strike that took a deflection on its way in. 3-3

Then finally, Plymouth regained their lead in the last minute thanks to Joe Edwards. The Greens intercept the ball and lays off to Edwards on the edge of the area. He takes a touch and volleys into the far corner. 

Portsmouth 1-1 Gillingham

The points were shared at Fratton Park as Portsmouth remain in fourth place. 

To put the hosts 1-0 up, Marcus Harness dribbled around three Gillingham players before delivery a cross into the box for Sean Raggett to powerfully head home. 

Five minutes from halftime, Lee Brown goes to chest a ball back to the keeper but Vadaine Oliver sprung into step and pounced on the ball to pass it beyond Craig MacGillivray to level the score.

Rochdale AFC 0-2 Burton Albion

Burton Albion beat 10 man Rochdale to sit on level points, only separated by a goal difference of three. 

A long throw from Thomas Hamer caused problems in the penalty area. Michael Bostwick flicks it on for Kane Hemmings to turn it in from close range.

Oliver Rathbone was sent off 12 minutes later for head-butting Jonny Smith, who tried to stop Rathbone taking a quick free kick.

It went from bad to worse for the hosts as Lucas Adkins sealed the three points, in the 86th minute, with an outrageous effort into the top corner from 20-yards out. 

Swindon Town 2-1 Northampton Town

Swindon Town came from behind to beat Northampton Town to move three points away from the relegation zone. 

Peter Kioso's cross drops for Ryan Watson in the box and he shows neat feet to get past his man before striking the ball into the back of the net. 

Scott Twine levelled the score from the free-kick with an excellent finish, which was too powerful for Jonathon Mitchell.

Striker, Brett Pitman, nodded the ball into the back of the net in the 69th minute to put Swindon a goal up.