Los Angeles
Clippers 105-112 Dallas Mavericks in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

12:18 AM3 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Mavs win.

12:05 AM3 months ago

00:00 4Q

The match ends the score is 105-112
11:59 PM3 months ago

00:40 4Q

Luka Doncic makes the 2 free throws
11:58 PM3 months ago

1:15 4Q

Marcus Morris Sr. makes three-pointer from the center
11:51 PM3 months ago

4:49 4Q

Luka Doncic makes the 2 free throws
11:40 PM3 months ago

6:43 4Q

Dorian Finney-Smith scores alley oop
11:34 PM3 months ago

7:19 4Q

Clippers time out
11:32 PM3 months ago

8:07 4Q

Jalen Brunson makes both free throws
11:24 PM3 months ago

11:40 4Q

Norman Powell triples from right
11:22 PM3 months ago

00:00 3Q

The third quarter ends the score is 81-89
11:18 PM3 months ago

1:13 3Q

Maxi Kleber scores foul and counts
11:12 PM3 months ago

4:11 3Q

Reggie Jackson makes the 2 free throws
11:05 PM3 months ago

5:53 3Q

Mavericks time out
11:04 PM3 months ago

6:06 3Q

Reggie Bullock makes a triple from the center
11:01 PM3 months ago

7:33 3Q

Norman Powell makes the 2 free throws
11:00 PM3 months ago

7:54 3Q

Dwight Powell makes the 2 free throws
10:55 PM3 months ago

8:37 3Q

Clippers time out
10:54 PM3 months ago

10:01 3Q

Reggie Jackson fouls and counts
10:53 PM3 months ago

11:40 3Q

Dwight Powell scores alley oop layup
10:35 PM3 months ago

00:00 2Q

End the first half is 50-59
10:35 PM3 months ago

00:38 2Q

Nicolas Batum makes a triple from the center
10:33 PM3 months ago

1:42 2Q

Luka Doncic makes 2 free throws
10:31 PM3 months ago

2:15 2Q

Ivica Zubac makes 1 of 2 free throws
10:30 PM3 months ago

2:38 2Q

Maxi Kleber hits a triple from the corner
10:25 PM3 months ago

3:22 2Q

Luke Kennard triples from left
10:24 PM3 months ago

5:01 2Q

Dorian Finney-Smith triples from right
10:21 PM3 months ago

6:05 2Q

Mavericks time out
10:18 PM3 months ago

7:22 2Q

Jalen Brunson fouls and counts
10:08 PM3 months ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 28-36
10:06 PM3 months ago

1:11 1Q

Luke Kennard triples from the center
10:04 PM3 months ago

1:36 1Q

Luka Doncic makes a triple from the corner
10:02 PM3 months ago

3:21 1Q

Terance Mann makes 1 of 2 free throws
9:58 PM3 months ago

4:41 1Q

Clippers time out
9:55 PM3 months ago

5:29 1Q

Luka Doncic hits a triple from the left
9:51 PM3 months ago

6:51 1Q

Mavericks time out
9:46 PM3 months ago

9:31 1Q

Luka Doncic hits a triple from the right
9:42 PM3 months ago

11:17 1Q

Luka Doncic makes a triple from the corner
9:40 PM3 months ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started, enjoy it
9:21 PM3 months ago

Lineup Clippers

This is the 5 starters.

1

Jackson R.

24

Powell N.

8

Morris Marc.

40

Zubac I. (C)

33

Batum N.

9:18 PM3 months ago

Lineup Dallas

Dallas has this 5 starters.
9:08 PM3 months ago

Injuries Clippers

The Clippers will have 2 casualties for today.

George and Leonard

9:00 PM3 months ago

Injuries Mavs

The Mavs will have 3 casualties for today.

Brown S. (Injury - foot)

Hardaway T. (Injury - foot)

Porzingis K. (team change)

8:55 PM3 months ago

Clippers Schedule

The Clippers will have 3 of their next 5 away games so they should try to improve their 11-16 away record.
in dallas
Vs Golden State
in phoenix
houston
In Los Angeles
8:49 PM3 months ago

Mavs Schedule

The Dallas Mavericks will have 5 of their next 6 road games so they will have a tough outlook.

vs. LA

in Miami

in new orleans

in Utah

in golden state

in Los Angeles

8:41 PM3 months ago

Fight on the East Conference

This game will be a real fight to continue in the NBA playoffs, neither of them will want to give up ground in the standings.
8:36 PM3 months ago

Series of the season

This will be the third of 4 games between the Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Clippers as the series is tied at 1 game apiece.
8:31 PM3 months ago

favorite for today

The Dallas Mavericks come out as heavy favorites for today with a 76% chance of winning today while the Los Angeles Clippers have a 24% chance of picking up the win.
2:05 AM3 months ago

Tune in here Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
2:00 AM3 months ago

Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Live on TV, your options is ESPN

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and Star+

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

1:55 AM3 months ago

Games between Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks

3 wins in the last 5 games looks favorable for the LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS team despite losing the most recent at home, in their most recent 5 games at the American Airlines Center they have 2 wins in the last 5 games so they will want weigh that condition again.
1:50 AM3 months ago

Key player of Dallas Mavericks

Superstar Luka Doncic will be the player to watch for the Mavs is the sixth player with the most points in the NBA with a total of 26.2 per game in addition to 8.9 rebounds and 9.2 assists.
In his most recent game, Doncic had a double-double with 33 pts, 7 rebounds and 11 assists, so he will try to stay on fire and help his team stay at the top of the table.
Photo: Getty images// Glenn James
Photo: Getty images// Glenn James
1:45 AM3 months ago

Key player of LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS

Experienced forward Norman Powell will be the Clippers' player to watch averaging 18.8 pts per game, along with 3.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
In his most recent game, he had 16 pts, 2 rebounds and 2 assists, so he will seek to continue in good shape.
Photo: Getty images// Ronald Martinez
Photo: Getty images// Ronald Martinez
1:40 AM3 months ago

Dallas Mavericks

For its part, the Dallas Mavericks arrive at this game in position 5 of the classification with 32 wins and 23 losses. They also arrive at a good moment of the season since they have 3 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to having 7 wins in their last 10 games so the Mavs are strong at home.

At home, the Dallas Mavericks is the fourth best team in the NBA with only 10 losses in 29 games, in addition to only having 1 loss in their last 5 home games, it will look feasible to win today against the Los Angeles Clippers.

1:35 AM3 months ago

Los Angeles Clippers

The Los Angeles Clippers (27-29) travel to Dallas at a bad time of the season because they only have 2 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they only have half of the victories.


On the road, the Los Angeles Clippers only have 11 wins of their 27 games, so solidity away from home is not their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 2 away victories and only 4 of their last 10 games have been victories, so it seems difficult for them to win today.

1:30 AM3 months ago

The game will played at the American Airlaines Center

The American Airlines Center (AAC) is a multi-purpose arena located in the Victory Park neighborhood in downtown Dallas, Texas.

The arena serves as the home of the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association and the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League.

The arena is also used for concerts and other live entertainment. It was opened in 2001 at a cost of $420 million.

1:25 AM3 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo