Best moments and Highlights: Portland
Trail Blazers 122-107 Milwaukee Bucks in NBA

ADVERTISEMENT

11:51 PM3 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best moments of Blazzers win.

11:14 PM3 months ago

1:44 4Q

CJ Elleby makes a 3-pointer from the corner
11:08 PM3 months ago

3:54 4Q

Bucks time out
11:03 PM3 months ago

5:26 4Q

Jusuf Nurkic makes 1 of 2 free throws
10:49 PM3 months ago

9:43 4Q

Lindell Wigginton makes 2 of 3 free throw
10:46 PM3 months ago

11:12 4Q

Khris Middleton makes 1 of 2 free throws
10:42 PM3 months ago

00:36 3Q

Josh Hart scores sinking
10:37 PM3 months ago

2:16 3Q

Greg Monroe makes 1 of 2 free throws
10:35 PM3 months ago

2:45 3Q

Jordan Nwora hits a triple from the left and the advantage is double digits.
10:26 PM3 months ago

7:36 3Q

Bucks time out
10:23 PM3 months ago

8:15 3Q

Josh Hart triples from right
10:02 PM3 months ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends the score is 71-54
9:59 PM3 months ago

1:48 2Q

Anfernee Simons triples from left
9:55 PM3 months ago

3:59 2Q

Josh Hart triples from right
9:52 PM3 months ago

5:18 2Q

Josh Hart triples from left
9:43 PM3 months ago

8:15 2Q

Trail Blazers Time Out
9:41 PM3 months ago

9:56 2Q

Khris Middleton makes both free throws
9:39 PM3 months ago

11:01 2Q

Bobby Portis makes a triple from the center.
9:35 PM3 months ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 31-30.
9:34 PM3 months ago

00:42 1Q

Ben McLemore hits a triple from the right and they turn the game around.
9:33 PM3 months ago

1:44 1Q

Trendon Watford makes three-pointer from the corner
9:31 PM3 months ago

2:35 1Q

Trail Blazers time out
9:29 PM3 months ago

2:35 1Q

Lindell Wigginton triples from left.
9:24 PM3 months ago

4:47 1Q

CJ Elleby makes 1 of 2 free throws
9:22 PM3 months ago

6:14 1Q

Jordan Nwora hits a 3-pointer from the corner
9:18 PM3 months ago

6:52 1Q

Bucks time out
9:16 PM3 months ago

8:59 1Q

Jusuf Nurkic hits a triple from the right
9:13 PM3 months ago

10:21 1Q

Serge Ibaka scores sinking
9:13 PM3 months ago

11:21 1Q

Jusuf Nurkic makes the 2 free throws
9:08 PM3 months ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started, enjoy it.
8:53 PM3 months ago

Bucks warm up

This is the warm up of Bucks
8:50 PM3 months ago

Lineup Portland

This is the 5 starters of Portland

3

Hart J.

26

Winslow J.

27

Nurkic J.

16

Elleby C. J.

1

Simons A

8:40 PM3 months ago

Lineup Bucks

This is the 5 starter of the home team.
8:34 PM3 months ago

Bucks Schedule

The Bucks will have 5 games at home so they can continue in a good rhythm.

v. Indiana

vs Philadelphia

vs Brooklyn

vs Charlotte

vs Miami

8:28 PM3 months ago

Portland Schedule

2 of their next 3 games will be at home so Portland will have to be strong at home.

in memphis

vs. Golden State

vs Denver

8:21 PM3 months ago

Series of the season

The Bucks lead the series 1-0 after winning game one with a score of 137-108, we will see what happens in the second game of the series.
8:14 PM3 months ago

Injuries Bucks

The local team has several absences for this game.

George Hill, Pat Connaughton, and Giannis Antetokounmpo's

8:07 PM3 months ago

Injuries Blazers

The away team has 2 injuries for this game.

Eric Bledsoe and Dennis Smith Jr.

8:02 PM3 months ago

Odd to win

The Bucks come out as heavy favorites for today's game with an 83.5% chance of victory while the Blazers have a 16.5% chance of winning today according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index.
2:38 AM3 months ago

Tune in here Portland Trail Blazers vs Milwaukee Bucks Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Portland Trail Blazers vs Milwaukee Bucks live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
2:33 AM3 months ago

Portland Trail Blazers vs Milwaukee Bucks How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Portland Trail Blazers vs Milwaukee Bucks Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

2:28 AM3 months ago

Games between Portland Trail Blazers vs Milwaukee Bucks

4 wins in the last 5 games looks favorable for the Bucks team in addition to winning the most recent at home, in their most recent 5 games at the Fiserv Forum they have 2 wins in the last 5 games so they will want to win again away the Trail Blazers
2:23 AM3 months ago

Key player of Milwaukee Bucks

Superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo will be the player to watch for the Milwaukee Bucks. He is the fourth highest scoring player in the NBA with a total of 27.4 per game in addition to 5.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists.
In his most recent game, he had 36 pts, 5 rebounds and 4 assists, so he will seek to stay on fire and help his team to stay at the top of the standings.
Photo: Getty images// Andrew D. Bernstein
Photo: Getty images// Andrew D. Bernstein
2:18 AM3 months ago

Key player of PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS

Young center Jusuf Nurkic will be the Portland Trail Blazers' player to watch, averaging 12.1 pts per game, along with 7.6 rebounds and 6.2 assists per game.
In his most recent game, he had 13 pts, 9 rebounds and 6 assists, so he will seek to continue in good shape.
Photo: Getty images// Steph Chambers
Photo: Getty images// Steph Chambers
2:13 AM3 months ago

Milwaukee bucks

For its part, the Milwaukee Bucks arrive at this game in position 3 of the classification with 34 wins and 21 losses, although they do not arrive at a good moment of the season since they have 2 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to having 6 wins in their last 10 games so the Bucks are strong at home.
At home, the Milwaukee Bucks is the second best team in the NBA with only 8 losses in 27 games, in addition to only having 2 losses in their last 5 home games, it will look feasible to win today against the Portland Trail Blazers.
2:08 AM3 months ago

Portland Trail Blazers

Portland Trail Blazers (17-37) travel to Milwaukee Bucks at a bad time of the season because they only have 2 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they only have 3 wins.
On the road, the Portland Trail Blazers only have 8 wins out of their 27 games, so solidity away from home is not their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 2 away victories and only 4 of their last 10 games have been victories, so it seems difficult for them to win today.
2:03 AM3 months ago

The game will played at the Fiserv Forum

The Fiserv Forum is a multi-purpose arena located in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is the home of the Milwaukee Bucks of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the Marquette Golden Eagles men's basketball team of Marquette University.

Groundbreaking and construction began on June 18, 2016, and the arena received its certificate of occupancy on June 5, 2018.

 The arena opened on August 26, 2018, Since its debut, the Forum has gained two notable nicknames; the Four-One-Forum, referring to Milwaukee's area code of 414, and, due in part to the play of Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo helping to bring fan support to the Bucks franchise, the other nickname some fans and writers have given the Forum is The House That Giannis Built.

Photo: Getty images// Stacy Revere
Photo: Getty images// Stacy Revere
1:58 AM3 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Portland Trail Blazers vs Milwaukee Bucks Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo