Best moments and Highlights: Lakers 109-122 Jazz in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

12:38 AM2 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Jazz win.

12:20 AM2 months ago

00:00 4Q

The match ends the score is 122-109
12:16 AM2 months ago

2:54 4Q

Rudy Gobert scores sinking
12:07 AM2 months ago

4:40 4Q

Bojan Bogdanovic makes a triple from the center
12:04 AM2 months ago

7:00 4Q

DJ. Augustin makes a triple from the corner
12:02 AM2 months ago

8:15 4Q

Rudy Gobert makes the 2 free throws
12:01 AM2 months ago

9:11 4Q

Carmelo Anthony makes a triple from the corner
11:51 PM2 months ago

00:24 3Q

Danuel House Jr. scores sinking
11:45 PM2 months ago

2:24 3Q

Mike Conley triples from the corner
11:37 PM2 months ago

5:53 3Q

Jordan Clarkson makes a 3-pointer from the corner
11:32 PM2 months ago

8:02 3Q

Russell Westbrook scores foul and counts
11:17 PM2 months ago

12:00 3Q

The third quarter has begun
11:04 PM2 months ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends the score is 55-66
10:56 PM2 months ago

2:57 2Q

Lakers time out
10:53 PM2 months ago

3:42 2Q

Dwight Howard hits a 3-pointer from the corner
10:51 PM2 months ago

4:33 2Q

Dwight Howard scores sinking
10:38 PM2 months ago

10:17 2Q

Jordan Clarkson triples from right
10:36 PM2 months ago

11:34 2Q

Austin Reaves makes both free throws
10:33 PM2 months ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 28-34
10:28 PM2 months ago

0:47 1Q

Rudy Gobert scores sinking alley oop
10:21 PM2 months ago

3:20 1Q

Juancho Hernangomez hits a triple from the corner
10:19 PM2 months ago

4:37 1Q

Stanley Johnson makes the 2 free throws
10:17 PM2 months ago

6:04 1Q

Malik Monk triples from left
10:12 PM2 months ago

6:10 1Q

Jazz time out
10:10 PM2 months ago

8:27 1Q

Dwight Howard makes 1 of 2 free throws
10:07 PM2 months ago

9:52 1Q

Donovan Mitchell triples from left
10:06 PM2 months ago

10:30 1Q

Mike Conley triples from right
10:03 PM2 months ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started, enjoy it.
9:47 PM2 months ago

All set

Everything is ready in Utah for the closing of this day between Jazz and Lakers
9:46 PM2 months ago

Lineup Jazz

This is the 5 starters of Jazz

44 Bogdanovic B. 23 O'Neale R. 27 Gobert R. 45 Mitchell D. 11 Conley M.

9:41 PM2 months ago

Lineup Lakers

This is the 5 starters of Lakers.
9:34 PM2 months ago

Few points

Only in 2 of the last 5 games between Utah Jazz and Lakers have they 100 or more points, we will see if that statistic is broken today.
9:33 PM2 months ago

Injuries Lakers

Los Angeles Lakers present 2 casualties for today.

Nunn K. and Lebron James

9:27 PM2 months ago

Injuries Jazz

The Utah Jazz has 3 casualties for this game.

Azubuike U. (Injury - ankle)

Bogdanovic B. (Injury - calf)

House D. (Injury - knee)

9:15 PM2 months ago

The activity of today

Today closes Thursday's activity between the Los Angeles Lakers and Utah Jazz
9:14 PM2 months ago

Series of the season

This will be the third and last game between the Lakers and Utah, the series is led 2-0 by the Los Angeles Lakers, so Utah will seek to avoid the sweep
8:59 PM2 months ago

Odd to win

The Utah Jazz come out as the heavy favorite for today's game with an 85% chance of victory while the Los Angeles Lakers have a 15% chance of winning on the road at the Vivint Smart Home according to ESPN power index.
2:33 AM2 months ago

Tune in here Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
2:28 AM2 months ago

Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz Live on TV, your options is ESPN

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and STAR+

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

2:23 AM2 months ago

Last games between Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz

3 wins in the last 5 games looks such a favorable outlook for the Utah Jazz team as well as winning the most recent at home, in their last 3 home games at Vivint Smart Home Arena they have been wins for the Utah Jazz who have not loses since 2018 at home.
2:18 AM2 months ago

Key player of Los Angeles Lakers

Superstar and point guard Russel Westbrook will be the most important player for the Los Angeles Lakers, averaging 15.0 pts per game, 11.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
In his most recent game, he had a double-double with 32 pts, 8 rebounds and 4 assists, so he will have to stay in shape so that the Los Angeles Lakers continue to improve their basketball.
2:13 AM2 months ago

Key player of Utah Jazz

Young forward Donovan Mitchell will be the player to charge the Utah Jazz's offense averaging 29.7 pts per game in addition to 7.3 rebounds and 6.1 assists
In his most recent game he made a double double with 35 pts 11 rebounds and 8 assists so he will have to stay in shape for the Utah Jazz to continue fighting for the title.
2:08 AM2 months ago

Utah Jazz

For its part, the Utah Jazz (42-30) in a bad moment of the season because they have 0 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they only have 8 losses.

As a home team, the Utah Jazz are the number 9 home team in the NBA and only have 22 wins out of 36 games, so solidity at home is not their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 1 away victory and only 1 of their last 10 games have been losses, so it seems difficult that they do not lose today.

Surprisingly, the Utah Jazz are also a long way from a good season, right now they have a place in the playoffs, however, anything can happen and they stay out of it or go to the playin, which would be somewhat illogical given the good seasons in recent years. years so they should keep winning.

2:03 AM2 months ago

Los Angeles Lakers

The Los Angeles Lakers (31-44) travel to the Utah Jazz in tenth position in the standings with only 31 wins in 72 games, in addition to arriving at a terrible time of the season as they have 4 losses in their last 5 games, in addition to they have 7 losses in their last 10 games, so as visitors they will seek to surprise against a solid team with NBA playoff aspirations
On the road, the Los Angeles Lakers are a solid team or at least better than at home with only 13 losses in 30 games, in addition to registering 4 wins in their last 5 games on the road, it will look difficult to lose against the Jazz.
Surprisingly, the Lakers are far from a good season, at this moment they have a place in the play-in, however, everything can happen and they stay out of it, which would be a real disaster and a monumental failure as big or bigger than the level of your institution.
1:58 AM2 months ago

The game will played at the Vivint Smart Home Arena

Vivint Smart Home Arena is an indoor arena located in Salt Lake City, Utah. The arena serves as the home venue for the National Basketball Association (NBA)'s Utah Jazz, and has been the home venue for other professional athletic teams It seats 18,306 for basketball, has 56 luxury suites, and 668 club seats.

Opened in 1991, the arena was known as the Delta Center, under a naming rights deal with Delta Air Lines

1:53 AM2 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo