Best moments and Highlights: Wizards 102-144 Celtics in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

3:56 PM2 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Celtics win.

3:56 PM2 months ago

00:00 4Q

The game has end Celtics win.
3:23 PM2 months ago

3:58 4Q

Aaron Nesmith triples from right
3:21 PM2 months ago

7:13 4Q

Corey Kispert fouls and counts
2:56 PM2 months ago

9:28 4Q

Daniel Gafford scores sinking alley oop
2:53 PM2 months ago

10:56 4Q

Grant Williams triples from left
2:49 PM2 months ago

1:38 3Q

Al Horford triples from left
2:39 PM2 months ago

3:09 3Q

Derrick White triples from left
2:38 PM2 months ago

4:11 3Q

Jayson Tatum triples from left
2:33 PM2 months ago

5:52 3Q

Jayson Tatum scores sinking
2:32 PM2 months ago

8:58 3Q

Al Horford hits a triple from the center.
2:31 PM2 months ago

11:15 3Q

Tomas Satoransky makes the 2 free throws
2:09 PM2 months ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ended with the score 59-70.
2:08 PM2 months ago

00:19 2Q

Kristaps Porzingis makes both free throws
1:59 PM2 months ago

2:37 2Q

Al Horford scores alley oop sunk
1:56 PM2 months ago

4:02 2Q

Tomas Satoransky makes the 2 free throws
1:48 PM2 months ago

6:08 2Q

Jayson Tatum scores sinking
1:45 PM2 months ago

7:42 2Q

Jayson Tatum misses both free throws
1:43 PM2 months ago

8:49 2Q

Payton Pritchard hits a 3-pointer from the corner
1:41 PM2 months ago

9:34 2Q

Anthony Gill makes the 2 free throws
1:39 PM2 months ago

11:14 2Q

Anthony Gill triples from left
1:35 PM2 months ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 22-35
1:34 PM2 months ago

00:55 1Q

Jayson Tatum scores foul and counts
1:32 PM2 months ago

1:44 1Q

Grant Williams triples from the corner
1:26 PM2 months ago

4:30 1Q

Marcus Smart triples from left
1:25 PM2 months ago

6:05 1Q

Kristaps Porzingis scores foul and counts
1:17 PM2 months ago

8:01 1Q

Wizards time out
1:16 PM2 months ago

9:25 1Q

Jaylen Brown triples again from the corner
1:15 PM2 months ago

9:58 1Q

Jaylen Brown hits a 3-pointer from the corner
1:15 PM2 months ago

10:22 1Q

Jaylen Brown triples from left
1:11 PM2 months ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started, enjoy it.
1:01 PM2 months ago

All set

All is ready for the game at TD Garden
12:56 PM2 months ago

Lineup Celtics

This is the 5 starters of Celtics.
12:51 PM2 months ago

Lineup Wizards

Wizards has this 5 starters for today.
12:46 PM2 months ago

Full of emotions

4 of the last 5 games between Wizards and Celtics have both teams scored 100 or more points so it looks likely that we will have a vibrant game.
12:41 PM2 months ago

Injuries Wizards

The Wizards have 2 casualties for today.

Beal B. (Injury - wrist) Kuzma K. (Injury - knee)

12:36 PM2 months ago

Injuries Celtics

Boston Celtics has 2 injuries for today.

Stauskas N. (Injury - ankle) Williams R. (Injury - knee)

12:31 PM2 months ago

Series of the season

This will be game 4 between Wizards and Celtics the series is led by Wizards 2-1 although the most recent game was a victory for Celtics by a score of 116-87
12:26 PM2 months ago

The activity of today

Today's activity starts with our match but there will be a total of 11 games that you can enjoy on VAVEL
12:21 PM2 months ago

The favorite of today

Today the Boston Celtics come out as heavy favorites to win the game with an 86.5% probability of victory while the Wizards have a 13.5% probability of winning today according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index
12:16 PM2 months ago

Tune in here Washington Wizards vs Boston Celtics Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Washington Wizards vs Boston Celtics  live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
12:11 PM2 months ago

Washington Wizards vs Boston Celtics How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Washington Wizards vs Boston Celtics  Live on TV, your options is ESPN

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and STAR+

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

12:06 PM2 months ago

Last games between Washington Wizards vs Boston Celtics

3 wins in the last 5 games looks so favorable for the Boston Celtics team in addition to winning the most recent at home, in their last 3 home games at TD Garden they have been wins for the Boston Celtics who have not lost since 2018 at home. 
12:01 PM2 months ago

Key player of Celtics

Superstar and point guard Marcus Smart will be the player to charge the Celtics offense averaging 29.7 pts per game in addition to 7.3 rebounds and 6.1 assists
In his most recent game he made a double double with 35 pts 11 rebounds and 8 assists so he will have to stay in shape for the Celtics to continue fighting for the title.

11:56 AM2 months ago

Key player of Wizards

The young center Kristaps Porzingis will be the player who will charge the Washington Wizards offense averaging 29.7 pts per game in addition to 7.3 rebounds and 6.1 assists
In his most recent game, he made a double double with 35 pts, 11 rebounds and 8 assists, so he will have to stay in shape for the Washington Wizards to continue fighting for the title.

11:51 AM2 months ago

Boston celtics

For their part, Boston Celtics (42-30) in a bad moment of the season because they have 0 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they only have 8 losses.
At home Boston Celtics are the number 9 home team in the NBA they only have 22 wins of their 36 games so solidity at home is not their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 1 away victory and only 1 of their last 10 games have been losses, so it seems difficult that they do not lose today.
Surprisingly, the Celtics are far from a good season, at this moment they have a place in the play in, however, everything can happen and they stay out of it, which would be a real disaster and a monumental failure as big or bigger than the level of your institution.
11:46 AM2 months ago

Washington Wizards

Washington Wizards (31-44) travel to Boston Celtics in eleventh position in the standings with only 34 wins in 77 games, in addition to arriving at a great moment of the season as they have 1 loss in their last 5 games, in addition to having 6 defeats in their last 10 games, so as visitors they will seek to surprise a solid team with NBA playoff aspirations
On the road, the Washington Wizards are a solid team or at least better than at home with only 13 losses in 30 games, in addition to registering 4 wins in their last 5 away games, it will look difficult to lose against Boston.
Surprisingly, the Washington Wizards are also far from a good season, at this moment they have a place in the playin, however, everything can happen and they stay out of it or go to the playin, which would be somewhat illogical given the good campaigns in recent years. years so they must continue to win.
11:41 AM2 months ago

The game will played at the TD Garden

TD Garden is a multi-purpose arena in Boston, Massachusetts. It is named after its sponsor, TD Bank, a subsidiary of the Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Ontario. It opened in 1995 as a replacement for the original Boston Garden and has been known as FleetCenter, and TD Banknorth Garden. The arena is located directly above the MBTA's North Station. It is the most visited sports and entertainment arena in New England, as nearly 3.5 million people visit the arena each year.

11:36 AM2 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Washington Wizards vs Boston Celtics Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo