Best moments and Highlights: Suns 111-90 Heat in NBA.
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

11:11 PM2 months ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Suns win.

10:51 PM2 months ago

00:00 4Q

The game ends the score is 111-90
10:49 PM2 months ago

3:09 4Q

Devin Booker hits a triple from the center.
10:48 PM2 months ago

4:54 4Q

Duncan Robinson makes 2 of 3 free throws
10:47 PM2 months ago

6:58 4Q

Deandre Ayton scores alley oop sink
10:36 PM2 months ago

10:34 4Q

Landry Shamet makes a triple from the center.
10:35 PM2 months ago

00:02 3Q

Devin Booker hits a triple from the center.
10:20 PM2 months ago

2:01 3Q

Tyler Herro fouls and counts
10:19 PM2 months ago

4:16 3Q

Kyle Lowry makes both free throws
10:19 PM2 months ago

5:49 3Q

Devin Booker makes both free throws
10:17 PM2 months ago

8:11 3Q

Bam Adebayo scores sinking
10:16 PM2 months ago

9:44 3Q

Cameron Payne triples from right
9:43 PM2 months ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends the score is 57-55
9:43 PM2 months ago

00:38 2Q

Landry Shamet triples from the right.
9:30 PM2 months ago

3:18 2Q

Tyler Herro makes a triple from the center.
9:23 PM2 months ago

6:10 2Q

Suns time out
9:22 PM2 months ago

6:26 2Q

Deandre Ayton scores alley oop
9:21 PM2 months ago

10: 22

JaVale McGee scores sinking
9:12 PM2 months ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 29-27.
9:03 PM2 months ago

3:17 1Q

Heat Time out
9:03 PM2 months ago

3:55 1Q

Aaron Holiday triples from left
9:01 PM2 months ago

4:29 1Q

Mikal Bridges makes the 2 free throws
9:00 PM2 months ago

6:06 1Q

Bam Adebayo scores sinking and the advantage is 9 pts
8:52 PM2 months ago

8:06 1Q

Devin Booker hits a 3-pointer from the corner
8:51 PM2 months ago

9:04 1Q

Duncan Robinson triples from the center.
8:50 PM2 months ago

10:18 1Q

Kyle Lowry hits a 3-pointer from the corner
8:50 PM2 months ago

11:23 1Q

Duncan Robinson triples from left
8:39 PM2 months ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started, enjoy it.
8:34 PM2 months ago

Offense

The Heat have scored 100 or more points in their last 4 games, while the Suns have scored in their last 5.
8:29 PM2 months ago

The game of today

Clash of titans today between the Suns and the Heat as both are on track to be in the NBA playoffs, at the moment both are leaders of their conferences but a Heat loss could drop them to second place if the Sixers win.
8:24 PM2 months ago

All set

Everything is ready for today's great game with the # 1 of each conference seeing each other at the FTX Arena
8:19 PM2 months ago

Lineup Heat

Heat has this 5 starters for today.
8:14 PM2 months ago

Lineup Suns

This is the 5 starters of Suns.
8:09 PM2 months ago

The activity of today

Today there will be 11 NBA games so keep an eye on VAVEL's signal so you don't miss any of them.
8:04 PM2 months ago

Injuries Heat

Heat has 1 important injurie.
7:59 PM2 months ago

Injuries Suns

This is the 4 injuries for Suns.
7:54 PM2 months ago

Offense power

Of the last 5 matches between the Suns and Heat, in 4 there were 100 or more points for each team, so today we can see a game with more than 100 points per team.
7:49 PM2 months ago

Series of the season

Este será el segundo juego y ultimo entre Suns y Heat, la serie es liderada por Heat tras ganar 123-100 el juego 1.
7:44 PM2 months ago

Odd to win

The Miami Heat come out as heavy favorites for today with a 74.8% chance of victory while the Suns have a 25.2% chance of winning.
7:39 PM2 months ago

Tune in here Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
7:34 PM2 months ago

Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

7:29 PM2 months ago

Ojo con este jugador de Miami Heat

Veteran forward Jimmy Butler will be the Heat's most important player, averaging 21.4 pts per game, 6.2 rebounds and 5.7 assists.
In his most recent game, he had 21 pts, 7 rebounds and 4 assists, so he will have to stay in shape for the Heat to continue improving their basketball.
Photo: Getty images// Michael Reaves
Photo: Getty images// Michael Reaves
7:24 PM2 months ago

Ojo con este jugador de Phoenix Suns

Superstar and young shooting guard Devin Booker will be the player to charge the Suns offense averaging 25.6 pts per game in addition to 5.2 rebounds and 4.6 assists
In his most recent game, he had 30 pts, 7 rebounds and 7 assists, so he must stay in shape for the Suns to continue at the top of the NBA.
Photo: Getty images// Jesse Gambrish
Photo: Getty images// Jesse Gambrish
7:19 PM2 months ago

Miami Heat

For their part, the Miami Heat (44-22) arrive at this game in the first position of the classification with only 22 defeats in 66 games, despite the fact that they arrive at a great moment of the season, since they have 3 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to they have 6 defeats in their last 10 games, so at home they will seek to surprise the best team in the NBA
At home Miami Heat is a solid team at home with only 7 losses in 30 games, in addition to registering 4 wins in their last 5 home games it will look difficult to lose to the Suns.
7:14 PM2 months ago

Phoenix suns

Phoenix Suns (51-13) travel to the Miami Heat at a great time of the season as they have 3 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to only 2 losses in their last 10 games.
On the road, the Phoenix Suns are the best visiting team in the NBA, they have only lost 6 of their 30 games, so solidity away from home is their thing.

Of their last 5 games they have 4 away wins and only 2 of their last 10 games have been losses, so it seems difficult for them to lose today.

7:09 PM2 months ago

Last games between Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat

3 wins in the last 5 games looks such a favorable outlook for the Suns team in addition to winning the most recent at home, in their last 3 home games at the FTX Arena they have been victories for the Miami Heat who have not lost since 2019 in House.
7:04 PM2 months ago

The game will played at the FTX Arena

It is a sports venue located in Miami, Florida, United States. It hosts the home games played by the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and has a capacity for 19,600 spectators.

6:59 PM2 months ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo