Best moments and Highlights: Sacramento
Kings 116-109 Phoenix Suns in NBA

ADVERTISEMENT

12:29 AMa month ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Kings win.

12:00 AMa month ago

00:00 4Q

The match ends the score is 116-109.
11:52 PMa month ago

3:27 4Q

Landry Shamet makes a triple
11:51 PMa month ago

6:23 4Q

Donte DiVincenzo makes a triple
11:25 PMa month ago

9:05 4Q

Josh Jackson makes a free throw
11:25 PMa month ago

11:22 4Q

Donte DiVincenzo makes a triple
11:24 PMa month ago

1:32 3Q

Neemias Queta scores sunken
11:23 PMa month ago

5:17 3Q

Landry Shamet makes a triple
11:22 PMa month ago

6:17 3Q

Landry Shamet scores alley oop layup
10:38 PMa month ago

00:00 2Q

The second quarter ends the score is 67-51.
10:28 PMa month ago

2:33 2Q

Ish Wainright makes a triple
10:28 PMa month ago

4:20 2Q

Landry Shamet makes a triple
10:27 PMa month ago

8:39 2Q

Gabriel Lundberg makes a triple
10:27 PMa month ago

11:18 2Q

Josh Jackson makes a free throw
10:05 PMa month ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 33-24
10:04 PMa month ago

3:26 1Q

Justin Holiday triples from the center
10:04 PMa month ago

4:02 1Q

JaVale McGee scores sinking
9:47 PMa month ago

8:48 1Q

Davion Mitchell triples from left
9:43 PMa month ago

10:55 1Q

Damian Jones triples from left
9:43 PMa month ago

11:21 1Q

Justin Holiday triples from right
9:39 PMa month ago

12:00 1Q

The game has started, enjoy it.
9:15 PMa month ago

All set

Everything is ready for the game between Suns and Kings.
9:12 PMa month ago

Lineup Suns

This is the 5 starters of Suns.
9:09 PMa month ago

Lineup Kings

This is the 5 starters of Kings.
9:03 PMa month ago

The game of today

The Suns are the best team in the NBA and will be in the playoffs looking to reach another final while the Kings stayed under .500 and did not reach 30 wins.
8:58 PMa month ago

Injuries Kings

The Kings have several casualties for today.

Davis T. (Injury - wrist)

Fox D. (Injury - hand)

Holmes R. (Personal reasons)

Sabonis D. (Injury - knee)

8:53 PMa month ago

Injuries Suns

The Suns have 1 casualty for today

Saric D. (Injury - knee)

8:48 PMa month ago

Series of the season

This will be game 4 between Suns and Kings the series is led by Suns 2-1 so Kings will look for the series the same, the most recent game was Suns victory 127-124
8:43 PMa month ago

The activity of today

Today the NBA regular season ends with these games.

Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs

Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Lakers

Los Angeles Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

New Orleans Pelicans vs. Golden State Warriors

Portland Trail Blazers vs Utah Jazz

8:38 PMa month ago

The favorite of today

The Suns come out as heavy favorites for today's game against the Kings with a 78.8% chance of victory while the Kings have just a 21.2% chance of winning today in Arizona.
8:33 PMa month ago

Tune in here Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match Sacramento Kings  vs Phoenix Suns live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
8:28 PMa month ago

Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

8:23 PMa month ago

Last games between Kings vs Suns

3 wins in the last 5 games looks so favorable for the Sacramento Kings team in addition to winning the most recent at home, in their last 3 home games at the Footprint Center they have been wins for the Phoenix Suns who have not lost since 2018 at home.
8:18 PMa month ago

Key player of Suns

The superstar and young point guard Devin Booker the player who will load the Phoenix Suns offense averaging 20.7 pts per game in addition to 6.6 rebounds and 7.6 assists

In his most recent game, he made a double double with 25 points, 5 rebounds and 10 assists, so he will have to stay in shape for the Phoenix Suns to continue fighting for the title.


 
8:13 PMa month ago

Key player of Kings

Veteran forward Harrison Barnes will be the player to charge the Sacramento Kings offense averaging 9.5 pts per game in addition to 5.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists
In his most recent game he had 9 pts, 2 rebounds and 0 assists so he will have to stay in shape for the Sacramento Kings to win today.
8:08 PMa month ago

Phoenix suns

For its part, the Phoenix Suns (42-39) in a great moment of the season as they have 3 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they only have 4 losses.
At home, the Phoenix Suns are the number 9 home team in the NBA, they only have 22 wins out of 36 games, so solidity at home is not their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 1 away victory and only 1 of their last 10 games have been losses, so it seems difficult that they do not lose today.
The Phoenix Suns are having a good season, they have a playoff spot so we will continue to see them this season.
8:03 PMa month ago

Sacramento Kings

Sacramento Kings (35-46) travel to the Phoenix Suns in twelfth position in the standings with only 35 wins in 81 games, in addition to arriving at a bad time of the season as they have 3 losses in their last 5 games, in addition to having 6 defeats in their last 10 games, so as visitors they will seek to surprise a solid team with a place in the NBA playoffs
On the road, the Sacramento Kings are a solid team or at least better than at home with only 13 losses in 30 games, in addition to registering 4 wins in their last 5 away games, it will look difficult to lose to the Suns
Surprisingly, the Sacramento Kings are also far from a good season, they stayed out of the playoffs or the playin, which is somewhat illogical given the good campaigns in recent years, so they must continue to win for the following season.
7:58 PMa month ago

The game will played at the Footprint Center

Footprint Center is a multi-purpose arena in Phoenix, Arizona, Built in the regional population epicenter of the southwestern United States, the arena opened on June 6, 1992 at a construction cost of $89 million. It has 16645 people of capacity.
7:53 PMa month ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo