Best moments and Highlights: San Antonio
Spurs 116-97 vs Denver Nuggets in NBA
Photo: VAVEL

ADVERTISEMENT

11:46 PMa month ago

Highlights

Watch the best plays of Spurs win.

11:24 PMa month ago

00:00 4Q

The game ends the score is 116-97
11:16 PMa month ago

2:59 4Q

Nikola Jokic scores foul and counts
11:11 PMa month ago

3:50 4Q

Jakob Poeltl makes the 2 free throws
11:04 PMa month ago

7:13 4Q

Aaron Gordon makes 1 of 2 free throws
11:01 PMa month ago

8:13 4Q

Nuggets time out
10:59 PMa month ago

8:43 4Q

Josh Richardson triples from right
10:53 PMa month ago

10:36 4Q

DeMarcus Cousins ​​makes both free throws
10:39 PMa month ago

3:21 3Q

Lonnie Walker IV hits a 3-pointer from the corner
10:37 PMa month ago

5:05 3Q

Aaron Gordon scores sinking
10:31 PMa month ago

7:35 3Q

Keldon Johnson triples from left
10:07 PMa month ago

00:00 2Q

The first half ends the score is 64-44
10:05 PMa month ago

00:22 2Q

Austin Rivers makes triple from the center
9:49 PMa month ago

5:54 2Q

Devin Vassell triples from left
9:45 PMa month ago

9:03 2Q

Keldon Johnson makes a triple from the center.
9:43 PMa month ago

9:36 2Q

Nuggets Time Out
9:41 PMa month ago

10:24 2Q

Tre Jones makes the 2 free throws
9:37 PMa month ago

00:00 1Q

The first quarter ends the score is 32-30
9:34 PMa month ago

00:34 1Q

Josh Richardson triples from left
9:32 PMa month ago

1:57 1Q

Bones Hyland hits a 3-pointer from the corner
9:27 PMa month ago

4:07 1Q

Will Barton triples from the corner
9:25 PMa month ago

5:17 1Q

Devin Vassell makes the 2 free throws
9:24 PMa month ago

6:07 1Q

Devin Vassell makes a triple from the center
9:23 PMa month ago

6:42 1Q

Nikola Jokic hits a triple from left
9:21 PMa month ago

7:20 1Q

Joshua Primo makes 1 of 2 free throws
9:21 PMa month ago

9:00 1Q

Austin Rivers triples from right
9:19 PMa month ago

10:32 1Q

Nikola Jokic makes the 2 free throws
8:54 PMa month ago

All set

Everything is ready for the game between Spurs and Nuggets
8:48 PMa month ago

Lineup Spurs

This is the 5 starters of Spurs.
8:45 PMa month ago

Lineup Nuggets

Nuggets has this 5 starters.
8:32 PMa month ago

100 or more points

Both teams have scored 100 or more points in their last 5 games so it seems very likely that both will reach that figure today, the game looks to be spectacular.
8:28 PMa month ago

Injuries Spurs

The Spurs have no casualties for today
8:24 PMa month ago

Injuries Nuggets

The Nuggets have no casualties for today
8:10 PMa month ago

The activity of today

Today 6 more games will be played in the NBA activity, highlighting the Lakers vs. Suns and Bucks vs. Bulls.
8:05 PMa month ago

Series of the season

This will be game 4 between the Spurs and the Nuggets, the series is led by the Denver Nuggets 2-1 after winning the most recent game by a score of 127-112.
8:00 PMa month ago

The favorite of today

The Nuggets come out as heavy favorites for today's game with an 80.9% chance of victory while the Spurs have just a 19.1% chance of winning today.
1:57 AMa month ago

Tune in here San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets Live Score

Do not miss a detail of the NBA match San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets live updates and commentaries of VAVEL.
1:52 AMa month ago

San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets How to watch Stream on TV and Online in NBA

If you want to watch the game San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets Live on TV, your options is NBA League Pass

If you want to directly stream it: Streaming services and NBA League Pass

If you want to watch it on internet, VAVEL US is your best option!

1:47 AMa month ago

Last games between San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets

3 wins in the last 5 games looks so favorable for the San Antonio Spurs team in addition to winning the most recent at home, in their last 3 home games at the Ball Arena they have been victories for the Denver Nuggets who have not lost since 2018 at home.
1:42 AMa month ago

Key player of Nuggets

Superstar and center Nikola Jokic will be the player to charge the Nuggets offense averaging 29.7 pts per game in addition to 7.3 rebounds and 6.1 assists
In his most recent game, he made a double double with 35 pts, 11 rebounds and 8 assists, so he will have to stay in shape for the Nuggets to continue fighting for the title.

1:37 AMa month ago

Key player of San Antonio Spurs

The young center Jakob Poeltl will be the player who will charge the San Antonio Spurs offense averaging 29.7 pts per game in addition to 7.3 rebounds and 6.1 assists
In his most recent game, he made a double double with 35 pts, 11 rebounds and 8 assists, so he will have to stay in shape for the San Antonio Spurs to continue fighting for the title.

1:32 AMa month ago

Denver Nuggets

For its part, the Denver Nuggets (42-30) in a great moment of the season because they have 0 wins in their last 5 games, in addition to the fact that in their last 10 games they only have 8 losses.

At home, the Denver Nuggets are the number 9 home team in the NBA, they only have 22 wins out of 36 games, so solidity at home is not their thing. Of their last 5 games they have 1 away victory and only 1 of their last 10 games have been losses, so it seems difficult that they do not lose today.

Surprisingly, the Nuggets are having a good season, right now they have a place in the playoffs, however, anything can happen and they stay out of it, which would be a real disaster and a monumental failure as big or bigger than the level of their institution .

1:27 AMa month ago

San Antonio Spurs

San Antonio Spurs (31-44) travel to Denver Nuggets in eleventh position in the standings with only 34 wins in 77 games, in addition to arriving at a great moment of the season as they have 1 loss in their last 5 games, in addition to they have 6 losses in their last 10 games, so as visitors they will seek to surprise a solid team with NBA playoff aspirations
On the road, the San Antonio Spurs are a solid team or at least better than at home with only 13 losses in 30 games, in addition to registering 4 wins in their last 5 away games, it will look difficult to lose against Boston.
Surprisingly, the San Antonio Spurs are also far from a good season, at this moment they have a place in the playin, however, everything can happen and they stay out of it or go to the playin, which would be somewhat illogical given the good campaigns in the recent years so they will have to keep winning.
1:22 AMa month ago

The game will played at the Ball Arena

Ball Arena (formerly Pepsi Center) is a multi-purpose arena located in Denver, Colorado. It is situated at Speer Boulevard, Opened in 1999, it is the home arena of the Denver Nuggets with a capacity of 18,000 people.

1:17 AMa month ago

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s coverage of the NBA match: San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets Live Updates!

My name is Erick Guerrero and I’ll be your host for this game. We will provide you with pre-game analysis, score updates, and news as it happens live here on VAVEL
VAVEL Logo